Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:46 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex laughed and tightened her grip on his arm a bit "You can't eat my tongue! It what helps me talk" she paused for a moment "Alot, and teddy bears don't have teeth! So HA" she said sticking her tongue out once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:52 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan stuck his tongue out her instead. "I will eat your tongue, just cause I'm your teddy bear doesn't mean I don't bite. So HA, to you too." He smirked, this would go on for ages.

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . . \

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:01 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex shook her head "You MY teddy bear and I say you don't bite!" she said wrapping her arms around him she gave him a big hug and laughed "You know, your a very squishy teddy bear" she said smirking as she poked him multiple times in the stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:05 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

"Hey! Stop with the poking!" Ryan grabbed her hand, and her other just in case she started poking him with that hand. "Fine, I won't bite. But I will get back at you for all the tongue sticking outs."

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:16 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex laughed and stuck her tongue out at him again "What are you going to go about it?" she said smirking as she headbutted him in the stomach lightly. "I can still poke you. So HA" she said laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:19 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan grunted lightly as he was headbutted. He held both her hands in one of his and held her head back with his other. "Hah. I beat you."

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:30 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex sighed, trying to think of a way to continually poke him. She quickly pulled out of his grasp and sat on his lap. Poking him continually as fast as she could with both hands. "What now!" she said laughing as she stuck her tongue out at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:40 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Alex was dead now. Ryan grabbed her hands and pushed her onto her back. He straddled her legs and leaned down closer to her, "Now you can't do anything at all." He said, laughing down at her.

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:43 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex rolled her eyes and lightly hit her forehead against his. "Yes i can so HA" she said laughing as she began to struggle from his grasp.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:46 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

"Ow.. that hurt." Ryan said looking at his offended forehead. "You better kiss it and make it better, or else."

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:50 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Is that a threat? If i don't kiss it then what will happen?" she said sticking her tonuge out at him..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:59 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

"Then I'll kiss you." Ryan smirked and lowered his head, kissing Alex's lips briefly. "There, now it's all better." He said, getting off her and sitting up. A small blush on his cheeks.

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:37 am
. {Alex} .

Alex stared at him for a minute, still in the same position. She quickly sat up, not moving her eyes from his face. She moved his head so he was looking straight at her and she brushed her hand along the side of his cheek and she bit her lip playfully. "You know, your cute when you blush" she said laughing a bit. She brushed his hair out of his face and leaned him, kissing him softly, her hand resting on his cheek as she did so.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:45 am
whywontheloveme
"Tomorrow" Lovie said softly rubbing Collies sides.

((im reposting cause I never got a response.))  

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:52 am
((sorry >.<))

Collie let out a long sigh. She smiled and took a deep breath, burrying her face deeper into his chest. "Good" she said softly as she squeezed his stomach a little tighter, but not tight enough to hurt him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games