Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:47 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate

"Yeah, its not that hard" He said. "Jade, I'd like you to meet Kinto and Kalla." The dragons looked at Jade at the same time and clicked at her.

"Dragons?" Jade smiled and walked cautiously over to the two animals. "I haven't seen any of them since..." Before she was captured. But she didn't say that out loud.

"Since when?" He asked curiously.

"Since I was still in my woodland home..." A faraway look came to her eyes.

"Oh...Is it true what they say about Elven cities? How beautiful they are?" I ask, trying not to be to intrusive.

"They're like nothing you could ever imagine," Jade said lovingly. "The trees were golden by day, and silver at night. Rivers and springs flowed everywhere. Everything seemed to glow, an the architecture was...amazing...... And all the animals would tread through our paths, unfrightened by us alone."

"And dragons were among these animals?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:49 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate

"Since when?" He asked curiously.

"Since I was still in my woodland home..." A faraway look came to her eyes.

"Oh...Is it true what they say about Elven cities? How beautiful they are?" I ask, trying not to be to intrusive.

"They're like nothing you could ever imagine," Jade said lovingly. "The trees were golden by day, and silver at night. Rivers and springs flowed everywhere. Everything seemed to glow, an the architecture was...amazing...... And all the animals would tread through our paths, unfrightened by us alone."

"And dragons were among these animals?"

"Typically they were around our borders, mostly in large clearings... Until the war."  

amore_mia_bella

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:39 am
SweetHugz
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
SweetHugz
"Well it depends what they have." Kathryn said, still holding his hand. "So if they like have cheese burgers then I'll get one or if they don't then I'll get something else."

"Okay. Maybe we can go to Burger King or something." Spencer said as they walked into the mall.
He headed towards the food court.

"Okay then." Kathryn walked beside him. They arrived at the food court. "So what do you want from Burger King?" Her eyes scanned the menu and looked for something good to eat.

"Well, I'll just have a Double Cheeseburger and a large fry...How about you?" Spencer asked her. He was kind of bored, and would probably do something fun when he got home. He looked over at Kathryn, waiting for her answer.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff