Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:25 pm
Frayne turned her head to look at the player that seemed to come from nowhere. "No...she did it so she could change. She wanted Allen to protect her while she was comatose until she woke up. She was originally going to close off the area and let the game slowly eat away at her until she became comatose, but Allen did the job for her and now there's nobody to protect her data from permanent deletion." Slowly, she started towards the exit of the dome. "If you are not busy right now, please come with me. I know a place where you might be able to find Allen...the AIDA that caused her to fall into a coma, and hopefully defeat it and bring Mitsukai back."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:27 pm
".....Will it bring her back?" Zieg asked, breathing heavily  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:59 pm
Hitomi sat quietly, her tears wet and cold on her hot face. "Are..are you sure it wasn't my mistake? Using a spell as strong as that...could have angered the Gods." Hitomi whispered, afaird her family would come barging in any moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:21 pm
"It could've angered anyone. It's really got me pissed"  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:14 am
Hitomi jumped up. "Did it anger you that much?! Mitsukai saved us, and you just act like the stupid p***k as always!" Hitomi yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:35 pm
Kaena swore loudly, he couldn't find her, he guessed she was in a hidden area, "Both of you shut up, we're not helping her sitting her doing nothing, let's go find this Allen guy." he didn't know who this girl was, but he knew he had to save her.

Rinala looked at Kaena strangely then nodded, "He's right." she said simply.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:41 am
"Fine" Zieg said as he got up and started walking towards the entrance of the dome with his fists clenched  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:39 pm
Hitomi stucked her tounge out and stomped away. Then she notice the person was still there. "Sorry for the outburst, but he deserved it."  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:55 am
Kaena shrugged and went to the Chaos Gate.

Rinala sighed and followed Hitomi, "I really didn't want something like this to happen........." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:57 am
"Are you coming or not, Hitomi?" Zieg asked as he turned around with a glare  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:10 pm
Hitomi galred back but willingly followed him. "Not like I'm going to enjoy it..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:15 pm
"Like you said, she saved us. This is the least we can do for her." He said as he turned back around and left  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 pm
(lol trying to bring back this roleplay from the dead. It was my fault, sorry guys. ;_ wink

Frayne nodded and selected the area words Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. "Here. Δ Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground. I'm sure this place is familiar to all of you." She gated to the area, waiting for everybody else.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:34 pm
Zieg selected the area words and warped to the area and saw Frayne sitting there  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:33 pm
Frayne looked at Zieg, and then towards the cathedral. "Are you prepared for a very dangerous battle? I'll be there to help...but I have my limits." She took a few steps closer to him and handed him what looked like tiny red glowing spheres. "You'll need these to access an area in here. I would do it, but, I can't."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff