Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:43 pm
Harry nodded, accepting Kathryn's weight against his shoulder, steadying her carefully by placing his arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry, you'll be fine," he said absently, gazing at the flames flickering around them. "Madam Pomfrey regrew the bones in my arm, she can easily heal that."

He looked over at Liz, holding the barrier and looking intently up at the sky. Following her gaze, he wondered if she was right about the rain. It wasn't important at the moment, he decided looking back at Sirius and nodding.

"Ready, Sirius?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:03 pm
"Ready Sirius?" Sirius sighed and muttered something under his breath before trying to push himself up again. He let out a dog like whimper of pain and pitched forward so he was on fours, putting most his wait on his hands.

"Give me a moment..." he panted out in pain. He shifted his weight around, putting most of it on his arms which started to shake as he slowly manuevered--keeping his left leg off the ground and moving his right leg slowly to stand up. Finally he stood and put his left leg down, hissing slightly as it got used to the weight.

"Yeah...alright," he pointed his wand at Kathryn and muttered the spell to levitate her.

"Let's get going..." he said before slowly turning around, keeping his wand level so Kathryn wouldn't suddenly go flying off of Harry and into the trees above.

((Possible to move around like that, hurts and takes time and sometimes if you're not skilled--several attempts, but possible!))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:14 pm
Kathryn stayed relatively silent as they discussed her removal out of the forest. She felt crippled, a vision of her stumbling along with a cane whoosed through her head, which wasn't very comforting. As she was transferred to Harry she tried not to lean on him fully, she gathered that he too was in pain somewhere on his body. The flames lingered and Kathryn felt it burn her cheeks. The venom whichhad pentrated her body was somehow numbing her legs, making them stiff and almost paralysed.

Ready Sirius?"Harry questioned. She watched Sirius stagger up before saying the incantation to make her levitate. It was a very relaxing experience to float, but also very uncomfortable.

"Thanks Siri... Bye Liz, bye Harry" She muttered from above and sailed along trailing behind Sirius.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:24 pm
((right, speeding things up again people--we need to end this task eventually. I'm thinking that by the time we get Kathryn out of the forest it'll be 3 P.M. and there'll be 2 more hours for those who remain in the forest))

Sirius nodded as Kathryn spoke.

"1...2...3!" he yelled out before breaking into a painful run. He could only hope that Liz and Harry were following behind as he heard the Spiders let out hisses of surprised rage as Sirius went as fast as possible on his hurt leg with Kathryn trailing behind him.

He knew that this was extremely dangerous, nothing said the spiders would eventually give up or that they wouldn't follow Sirius and the others into the clearing. He tripped on root and went flying face first to the ground, sending Kathryn ahead of him by a few feet. Cursing he pushed him self up, before falling back down again. He hissed in pain and pushed as hard as he could, not caring if his leg was screaming in protest as he went on.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:40 am
Looking at Liz for a moment, Harry tightened his grip on his wand and sighed. "Best if we led them off," he said motioning to the spiders. "Let Sirius get Kathryn back to the castle and we'll go off to look for the rest of the list. Though I'm partial to going with them, Sirius is hurt too," he said looking worriedly at his godfather as he levitated Kathryn slightly.

After a moment, he sighed, "We'll lead the spiders away from them, though I have the distinct feeling that isn't going to work very well."

Sirius gave the signal to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:46 am
As soon as Sirius gave the go, Liz let down the firewall all in a second of their time and before she knew it, they were all running as fast as there injured bodies could move.

Liz's hobble had lessened greatly with the bit of time they spent talking behind the confinds of the flame wall.

"It would never have taken so long if you had stuck to the rules."

The spiders were practically on them as they ran. The sound of there feet could be heard running through the forest was sicking. With a low growl she hissed and turned her head around.

"DAMN PESTS!" She said angrily as she clenched her fists into an even tighter ball allowing for her fingernails to dig into the palms. A warm liquid oozed between her fingers and throwing out one hand behind her, the liquid napalm landed in many various spots, igniting and quickly spreading. Thus making the spiders persuit slightly altered as they had to move around the pools of firy death.

"You know. It wouldn't kill you to stop this."  

Ahro

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:13 am
Harry took off after Liz, blasting away spiders if they came too close but mostly trying to keep his footing on the uneven ground. Liz was still limping, though it seemed to have gotten better now, which was surprising. Even wizards didn't heal that quickly.

He realized suddenly that they were alone, running through the woods and he stopped, panting heavily. "W-wait!" he cried after Liz. "Th-they've gone back. W-we're okay."

(ergh...okay, no more spiders please?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:41 am
Liz slowed as she heard Harry's voice. The spiders had stopped, and it was about time as well.

"Good. I hate those damned things." A shiver ran up her spine at the thought of it. "I hope Kathryn and Sirius made it out alright." She then looked Harry over in case anything had happened to him along the way.

"How are you fairing?" She asked in hope that this would all be over soon. A familiar cry from above averted her gaze from the young man before her to see a black silhouette float down to her. "Well, well. I thought you were long gone. But I guess that's wishful thinking on my part." She said with a grin as she patted Loki on the head as it let out a caw from his perch on her shoulder.  

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:39 pm
Sirius panted as he literally hopped into the clearing. The spiders had left them--assumedly to go after Harry and Liz. He let Kathryn down carefully before collapsing on to the ground.

"Sweet Merlin...I'm never doing that again..." he groaned rolling on to his back and looking up at the sky.

"Kathyrn...you hanging in there kiddo?" he asked, turning his head to look at her, his body resisting any other movement for the time being.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:26 am
Soaring through the air due to the spectacular wand-manship of Sirius, she watched the scene play out before her, in birds-eye-view. The way Sirius staggered along, dodging spiders and still keepinbg a steady hand of Kathryn made her admire his bravery, he was made with stronger stuff than she was. Yet, she thought this all too soon and soon enough she was flying, too fast, as Sirius crumbled to the ground. Once Sirius had let her down gently she pulled out her own wand.

"I'm fine mate... But I think we should do a due-levitation" She suggested, casting a levitation spell on Sirius. "Now do the same for me... We can steady each other".  

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:06 am
Harry gazed at the raven as it alighted on Liz's shoulder. It was an unusual animal for a witch or wizard from what he knew, even if said witch or wizard was from the States. He remembered suddenly that he had the list now. (How did he get the list?) Pulling it out of his pocket, he examined it carefully.

"Okay, so we still need a The-" he looked up startled at the sudden crackling of branches being shoved aside. Drawing his wand, he stepped forward, ready for something even worse than a shepard sized spider to appear.

Instead, a skeletal horse stepped into view, its leathery wings folded neatly along it backs, cold dead eyes gazing at him. He stepped back as it neared him, bowing its head and licking his shirt. Kathryn's blood, he thought.

"Thestral," he said absently, patting the creature awkwardly on the head. The skin was surprisingly smooth and warm. It was rather comforting after the spiders. "I'm not sure if you can see it, but it looks like we got that item down. It," he looked the creature up a down, "she might be able to lead us to a good place to find that bone we need."

(Just so we can get this task over and done with, I found us a Thestral...)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:01 am
(OOC) That's fabulous. lol

(IC)
The fact that she could indeed see the creature startled her more than it's sudden appearence. How could she see it? She had never seen death.

A pain shot through her head as she winced, hands flying to her temples. Loki flapped it's wings at the sudden movement. Bright white flashes flew through her vision.

"You just have to find out the hard way, don't you."

Regaining composure once again, going beyond the weird feelings and hoping Harry was to distracted to worry about her little fits she moved in to pat the Thestral.

"Fantastic creatures aren't they." Noticing the blood on Harry she inquired. "Is there a cleaning spell you know that you can get rid of the blood? The Thestral won't be any help to us if it stick around here lapping you as if it were a dog." She quickly added after her statement. "Sorry I can't be much use when it comes down to assisting in such a matter. You could say I'm more of a Squib as my magic is very weak, that and my wand was meant for a child." She said with a slight grin as she moved over to a tree which was covered in thick vines.

Burning off one of the thick long strands she tied a bowline into it and slung it around the Thestral's neck so it wouldn't be able to get too far ahead of them when it did go looking for some dead corpse to devour.  

Ahro

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:47 pm
"Scourgify," Harry said pointing his wand to his shirt. The Thestral gave a snort, pulling away from him as the blood disappeared. It pulled against the vine strung around its neck, but was unable to break it.

"You should send that bird of yours for a Unicorn tale hair," he said absently. "Unicorns are rather skittish and they hates males for some reason."

He grinned.

"At least they do according to Professor Grubbly-Plank," he added. "Other than that, I think we've only got the bone."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:37 pm
((Harry, don't forget the wolfsbane plant!))

Sirius groaned as Kathryn placed a levitation charm on him and he floated a few inches.

"I don't know about you, but I currently don't have the brain power to keep two spells going at once, so let me send the red sparks out and then I'll levitate you," he said, gripping his wand and pointing it up. Red sparks shot out of his wand and lifted high into the air. As Sirius pointed his wand to Kathryn he felt a sudden jolt. The red sparks started down to start a bubble around Sirius. He pointed quickly to her.

"Ah! Don't you dare grab me and leave her behind!" he yelped. The red sparks--which had now morphed into Ribbons--paused and then continued on, carefully stretching out to push Kathryn closer to Sirius as the Bubble completed itself. Sirius glanced out side to the red tinted forest before looking back at Kathryn.

"Well...this is interesting..." he commented before they lurched up, sending Sirius down to the bottom of the bubble with a whimper as pain shot up his leg.

((OO! OO! *runs to play Dumbledore...stops and points at Remus* You good sir, would you mind playing Poppy for us? [cause you're brilliant and cool] Or are you going to let us figure it out for our selves?))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:06 pm
*~*~*~*Dumbledore*~*~*~*

After a lovely tea with Hagrid and a nice Lunch with Fawkes and Madame Pomfrey, Dumbledore watched Remus Lupin walking out of the forest alone. He had cringed at the thought that he had actually sent the poor man into the dangerous forest on such a night, but thankfully he didn't seem too terribly hurt.

Later on Dumbledore paid a visit to Madame Pomfrey where he heard the extent of the boys wounds. He would've gone to give the boy his regrets--but learned that he was taking a potion to sleep. So he stayed in the Hospital Wing for a while longer catching up on the latest gossip and practicing his right to be a senile old fool that everyone loves before going back to the office to talk with Fawkes and send more owls off to the Ministry.

At about 3 in the afternoon, with only two hours left to go, Fawkes burst into flames and dropped a feather. Reacting quickly Dumbledore waved his wand activating a spell and left his office in a flurry of purple robes (they were his favorite ones, with the gold trimmings). Fawkes had disappeared to alert Madame Pomfrey and Hagrid of danger as Professor Dumbledore made his way to the grounds and directed a large red bubble to carefully float (no need hurting the occupants any worse than they already were) towards the Main Entrance of the Castle.

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games