Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:15 pm
_kelliiieee_
Heaaayyy! C:
My name is Kelliieee.
I LOVE Panic. Other bands I like are All Time Low, My CHemical Romance, Sing It Loud, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is. . ., The All-American Rejects, Amy Can Flyy, The Cab, Cobra Starship, Green Day, Hey Monday, Hellogoodbye, Mayday Parade, Never Shout Never, & Plain WHite T's.
As you can tell, a lot. xD
I like to draw, play softball, go one the computer, listen to music. . .. And pathetically, that's about it.
I'm going into grade seven also.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 P.S.: Your lack of interests is not pathetic. I'm sure music takes up a lot of space. wink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:17 pm
Cold Oktober
Kyli3Fosho
_Kelly_Ross_15
Heaaayyy! C:
My name is Kelliieee.
I LOVE Panic. Other bands I like are All Time Low, My CHemical Romance, Sing It Loud, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is. . ., The All-American Rejects, Amy Can Flyy, The Cab, Cobra Starship, Green Day, Hey Monday, Hellogoodbye, Mayday Parade, Never Shout Never, & Plain WHite T's.
I like to draw, play softball, go one the computer, listen to music. . .. And pathetically, that's about it.

User Image
And at home my sisters eating paint chips again, maybe that's why shes insane. I shut the door to her moaning and I shoot smack in my veins.

Hey KELLY. I'm KYLIE!
xD
You're cute. 3nodding
And welcome to the Panic at the Disco Fan Guild where we talk about Panic at the Disco and sexsex with Panic at the Disco 24/7

And wouldn't you see my neighbors beating his wife because he hates his life. There's an arc to his fist as he swings. Oh man, what a beautiful thing.

User Image

Fixed!User Image

You guys are such trouble makers lately. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 pm
PrimeRibby
Cold Oktober
Kyli3Fosho
_Kelly_Ross_15
Heaaayyy! C:
My name is Kelliieee.

User Image
And at home my sisters eating paint chips again, maybe that's why shes insane. I shut the door to her moaning and I shoot smack in my veins.

Hey KELLY. I'm KYLIE!
xD
You're cute. 3nodding
And welcome to the Panic at the Disco Fan Guild where we talk about Panic at the Disco and sexsex with Panic at the Disco 24/7

And wouldn't you see my neighbors beating his wife because he hates his life. There's an arc to his fist as he swings. Oh man, what a beautiful thing.

User Image

Fixed!User Image

You guys are such trouble makers lately. xD

talk2hand PSHHH! RIBBY You know you lovess it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:49 pm
Thanks and It really does! xD

xxKellieUriexx

Reinagirl99

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:15 pm
Heyo ppls! Im Reinagirl99, you can call me Reina
I am 15 and in August will be a Sophemore! woo hoo!
I love P!ATD and have ever since I first heard "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" I havent seen them live yet, but have heard they are great live! I hope I can see them sometime though...Umm....yeah... okay well thats all I can think to say sweatdrop so ta ta for now! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:03 am
I'm not really new here but I hated my old post.
It looked so noob-ish and uh-gah-lee.
So I thought I'd repost it, making it simple.

User Image

Selenna. 7th grader.
Lives in Vegas. Filipino.
Likes bubbles. :]

=O 666 posts. That's creepy.

- Dancing On Thee Edge -

Reinagirl99

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:28 pm
Pas De Cheval

Only if you make it seem so! Like for example on June 6th 2006 (666)it was a wonderful day, really nice out were i live and freakin NOBODY was out. tsk tsk tsk superstitious ppl, i can understand being somewhat superstitious(sp?) but ya gotta draw the line somewhere! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:00 am
Reinagirl99
Pas De Cheval

Only if you make it seem so! Like for example on June 6th 2006 (666)it was a wonderful day, really nice out were i live and freakin NOBODY was out. tsk tsk tsk superstitious ppl, i can understand being somewhat superstitious(sp?) but ya gotta draw the line somewhere! biggrin

I actually didn't notice it until AFTER I posted
the top part. I went back and edited it.
But I'd thought nobody would care about it.

- Dancing On Thee Edge -

Honey_And_Mori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:56 am
Hi people! I can't remember if I have done this yet or not so I will do it now. I am a very random person and am always listening to music. I love P!ATD they are my favorite band. My friends are my life because my family is hardly there.Oh yeah my name you can just call me Nana or Row. Oh and I love rainbows they are awesome and sooooo pretty....I am bisexual and don't judge me. i love skinny jeans and I love neon colors. I am going to be a freshmen in high school this year. I have dark brown hair and the front is bleached and I am going to die the fronts blue. I have blue eyes and pale skin and I am short. My friends call me insane and special but so are they. I also am in love with the Harry Potter series, they are my favorite books. That is all I can think of for now soooo BYE!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Pas De Cheval
Reinagirl99
Pas De Cheval

I actually didn't notice it until AFTER I posted
the top part. I went back and edited it.
But I'd thought nobody would care about it.

Haha yea I tend to look over the miniscule details that don't matter and not worry about the things that really do sweatdrop haha oh well  

Reinagirl99

xmelly_jelly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:51 am

Haihaii.
I'm Melissa, but feel free to call me Melly or whatever your clever minds make up. c:
I absolutely luff Panic!, but some other bands I listen to would be Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, The Academy Is.., The Maine, A Rocket to the Moon, Artist Vs. Poet, This Providence, and a few more that I'm too lazy to type. xD
I love to write and read; a few things I like to do when I'm not on the computer. xD
Heehe.
I'm a big-- well, not like crazy manic fan-girl big-- fan of Harry Potter.
Luff the movies & books.
I'm a weird person. :[D
And most people have to agree with me.
Uhm...I dunno what else to type, but if you would like to know anything else about me, just ask. (:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:56 pm
WELCOME, NEWBIES, TO THE SOUND OF THE PANIC! AT THE DISCO FAN GUILD, WHERE WE HAVE A PENCHANT FOR PERVERTED JOKES AND WHITE TEXT.

SEEEE WHITE TEXT LOL.
YOU'LL GET TO SEE THE PERVERTED JOKES LATER.
;D

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

XxBloodsXNightxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:01 pm
Well Idk....
name: Raven
Age sad Not telling ya)
Interest: Panic at the Disco, Music, Art, poems, writing, Rock, Darkness  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:36 pm
XxBloodsXNightxX
Well Idk....
name: Raven
Age sad Not telling ya)
Interest: Panic at the Disco, Music, Art, poems, writing, Rock, Darkness

Curiosity: Darkness? What do you mean by that? Regular nighttime? Dark side of the moon(Pink Floyd)? Darkness of one's soul? Darkness could mean anything. ANYTHING.  

Reinagirl99

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces