Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

penguin_on_caffine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:09 am
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine
d o c TRANSVESTITE
penguin_on_caffine
d o c TRANSVESTITE
xxxSebastian Emo Queenxxx
i would. i have. it got me a trip to the hospital and a pissed off mom, but i didn't die. i would do it again, if you wanna know. it feels so good...i know it sounds twistd.

That's just because you felt a lack of oxygen to your brain, since you were losing blood cells that would naturally carry that oxygen around. You'd honestly get the same effect from huffing a bag of gasoline or some other chemical that is commonly huffed (which is not really that worth it, trust me, I still do it because for some reason it's an amazing thing to do when bored).

Kills the same amount of brain cells, same principle, except with huffing, you're not losing blood.

Very true, but I happen to like the color and overall effect of blood. Especially on snow.

Then how is that any justification for cutting yourself?

Do I need justification for my actions? Can you even begin to understand what would drive someone to to cut themselves? I wasn't trying to say that I justify it strictly on aesthetic value, I simply trying to cast a sardonic light on things. Having some so myself, I understand the danger as well as the psychological need of relief that I found in cutting. It is not something that you can simply brush aside and label as another drug-simulated rush.
not for an action like that. and i can understand how you can cut yourself, it's only for self righteous pleasure

Self righteous pleasure? You're entirely mistaken... though you are obviously self righteous yourself because you deem such actions inappropriate. Reguadless of how glorified some people have made it seem, it still hurts like hell and it still scars. Those are things thatI can never get rid of, but I don't think that makes me better than anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:27 am
penguin_on_caffine
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine
d o c TRANSVESTITE
penguin_on_caffine

Very true, but I happen to like the color and overall effect of blood. Especially on snow.

Do I need justification for my actions? Can you even begin to understand what would drive someone to to cut themselves? I wasn't trying to say that I justify it strictly on aesthetic value, I simply trying to cast a sardonic light on things. Having some so myself, I understand the danger as well as the psychological need of relief that I found in cutting. It is not something that you can simply brush aside and label as another drug-simulated rush.
not for an action like that. and i can understand how you can cut yourself, it's only for self righteous pleasure

Self righteous pleasure? You're entirely mistaken... though you are obviously self righteous yourself because you deem such actions inappropriate. Reguadless of how glorified some people have made it seem, it still hurts like hell and it still scars. Those are things thatI can never get rid of, but I don't think that makes me better than anyone.
i am not mistaken, you thin kyou're the only one who's gone through crap like this before.
cutting is for your own self, no one else, even if people care you push them away and keep hurting yourself cause you think it makes you better but it just makes you worse and you know it. but you keep doing it for that simple rush you get. which deems itself selfish or self righteous  

The Dadalorian
Crew

seishuku enkou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:46 am
No. Not anymore, but I did and I have many a time. I used to be a very lonely, unhappy person. Cutting was my esape. I slit my wrists several times, but the worst was when my Nii-chan(brother) died. I went into a downward spiral that I almost didn't get out of. I did it because I felt I had some semblance of control in my, for the rush, and becasue it truly made me feel better at the time. Then I went to rehab for drugs, and being suicidal. These days, I wouldn't know what to say...but at least I'm alive. Whether or not I'm happy is a story for another day  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:03 am
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine
d o c TRANSVESTITE
penguin_on_caffine

i am not mistaken, you thin kyou're the only one who's gone through crap like this before.
cutting is for your own self, no one else, even if people care you push them away and keep hurting yourself cause you think it makes you better but it just makes you worse and you know it. but you keep doing it for that simple rush you get. which deems itself selfish or self righteous

But who really cares? Some people are seen as useles by others. And just doing for the rush? No... maybe for some, but not for all. I know that other people have been through it before, and that's why I can say that there is more to it than you want to believe.  

penguin_on_caffine

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:02 pm
penguin_on_caffine
d o c TRANSVESTITE
penguin_on_caffine
d o c TRANSVESTITE
xxxSebastian Emo Queenxxx
i would. i have. it got me a trip to the hospital and a pissed off mom, but i didn't die. i would do it again, if you wanna know. it feels so good...i know it sounds twistd.

That's just because you felt a lack of oxygen to your brain, since you were losing blood cells that would naturally carry that oxygen around. You'd honestly get the same effect from huffing a bag of gasoline or some other chemical that is commonly huffed (which is not really that worth it, trust me, I still do it because for some reason it's an amazing thing to do when bored).

Kills the same amount of brain cells, same principle, except with huffing, you're not losing blood.

You think I'm being insulting towards you, all I'm doing is speculating.

I understand the love for the color and overall effect of blood, especially on snow, exactly as you said. I understand it very well...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:07 pm
I slit my eyes  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm
Eri Luvs You
I slit my eyes

I black my wrists.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:16 pm
penguin_on_caffine
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine

But who really cares? Some people are seen as useles by others. And just doing for the rush? No... maybe for some, but not for all. I know that other people have been through it before, and that's why I can say that there is more to it than you want to believe.
um..obviously i care, just because your useless to others, doesn't mean you're useless to everyone, i do not care what you say, there is someone who cares about you.
you just need to grow up and realize it. and the only reason people do it is
1. attention
2. the rush
3. they're too stupid to find other ways to fix things
but they're all there at the same time, just certain ones apply more  

The Dadalorian
Crew

ToxxicRemedy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:17 pm
I slit my wrists and arms most of the time mrgreen I have scars lol, I sometimes cut other places mrgreen Scars there too...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:06 am
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine

um..obviously i care, just because your useless to others, doesn't mean you're useless to everyone, i do not care what you say, there is someone who cares about you.
1. attention
2. the rush

Now maybe. But for the two years after my mother killed herself the only ppeople who cared about me were the cops, who wanted to bring me in for helping some guy rob a pawn shop, which I did to keep from having to sell myself on the street. I hate to break it to you, but there are some people the world forgets.  

penguin_on_caffine

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:18 pm
penguin_on_caffine
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine

1. attention
2. the rush

Now maybe. But for the two years after my mother killed herself the only ppeople who cared about me were the cops, who wanted to bring me in for helping some guy rob a pawn shop, which I did to keep from having to sell myself on the street. I hate to break it to you, but there are some people the world forgets.
doesn't mean you don't have any friends who can help you  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:11 am
Not at that time in my life. I'm grateful for the people who came along afterward (after I was put in jail, on welfare, and through rehab) and have gotten me to where I am now, but they weren't always there.  

penguin_on_caffine

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:02 pm
penguin_on_caffine
Not at that time in my life. I'm grateful for the people who came along afterward (after I was put in jail, on welfare, and through rehab) and have gotten me to where I am now, but they weren't always there.
how hard were you looking for them? and how often did you reach out your hand?
a lot of people think they may have, but they don't do it as well as they could've  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:28 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine
a lot of people think they may have, but they don't do it as well as they could've

It's not a person's fault if they don't "reach out perfectly" to everyone possible. Desperation and personal turmoil are perception-altering psychological affects that distort reasoning very excellently and inconveniently. It's all quite comparable to attempting to call for help after being flogged about the head six-and-thirty times.  

ffsghyanbh

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:08 pm
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Soviet Mudkipz
penguin_on_caffine

It's not a person's fault if they don't "reach out perfectly" to everyone possible. Desperation and personal turmoil are perception-altering psychological affects that distort reasoning very excellently and inconveniently. It's all quite comparable to attempting to call for help after being flogged about the head six-and-thirty times.
i'm not saying it's anyones fault......  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games