Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:07 pm
*is in an exceptionally good mood right now dancing to "Dare" by Gorillaz*

Aw, Graphi, we love you!! We know you're cool and you're fun and that's what counts!

*hugs* heart heart Muah! Big hugs and kisses to you!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:27 pm
HKBlack
*is in an exceptionally good mood right now dancing to "Dare" by Gorillaz*

Aw, Graphi, we love you!! We know you're cool and you're fun and that's what counts!

*hugs* heart heart Muah! Big hugs and kisses to you!

XD! heart heart I loves you too hun!  

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:19 pm
Bah, a guy asked me out.

Fool.

I said no. He felt embarrased and insulted. *Sigh* Idiot.

Too tired to continue. Got school soon.

Luv ya Graphi, Hk, Rae, Ty, and everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:04 pm
AH! Wait now! Wait now!

If the guy isn't that bad, and he likes you enough to ask you out, and he's not like creepy stalker guy or slave boy or both (I have one of those! He's asked me out 3 times...) then you should go out with him

Take it from me Luny--Dating is not evil, and no one expects you to be like Ty and Rae where no matter how many times they've been separated and no matter what the cause--they're like magnets and keep getting back together because it just works.

But if he stalks you, worships the ground you walk on, and does everything you ask of and goes the extra mile to do things you haven't asked for and does it with a goofy smile--then you say no.

But don't completely turn him down! gonk

Don't turn into me! Please don't turn into me! gonk

EDIT: eek I got a gift box after posting this! That's the second thing this guild has given me...first a trunk now a giftbox ... heart teh guild!  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:05 pm
Lunar_Blade
Bah, a guy asked me out.

Fool.

I said no. He felt embarrased and insulted. *Sigh* Idiot.

Too tired to continue. Got school soon.

Luv ya Graphi, Hk, Rae, Ty, and everyone else.

*hugs* Hang in there hun.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:22 am
Well in the end, we decided that when we are sixteen we'll go out. It is against my morals to go out at my age.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:11 am
Yes...you are a bit young...

heart

Would've never known unless you had told me, I swear...You're insane Luny, much love to you! sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:09 am
Severus peruses (spelling?) these threads and because of that last comments, she's gone and labelled me Yuki and Rae, Shuichi...I feel sort of strange being the one that killed someone and the heartless b*****d of the pairing...makes me feel all warm and toasty inside.

*evil smirk* Not really, but whatever...

Also...as I've said before in the other threads...I'm back!  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:53 pm
...Yuki huh?

*pokes the newly dubbed Yuki and runs* It's a MURDERER! Run away! Run away!

I dunno, Yuki's kind of...Yuki-ish. And you're more...Hiro-ish I suppose...well...*makes face* Ryuichi! You're Ryuichi! Insane--but you know it, and it's like you have split personalities...but not really...you're more like.. sweatdrop

I'm bad at that kind of stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:12 pm
(smirks) If you knew Ty in person you'd probably label him off as looking like Yuki but acting like Ryuichi...which is strange...Oh well...I'd update or something but...alas...Liz is the only one to talk to now...

Can we just end the task now? I mean, Dumbledore isn't going to beat us over the head with his bowl of sherbet lemon for not getting every last item is he?  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:20 pm
Yes! Yes he will!

Actually, it's just one of those things. After this we have the full moon, and then like as long as we want of just screwing off (while me and Luny freak as we realize we have no idea how to make the next task work) till the next task whenever we decide to do that, and that's still kind of "Are we going to...yes? No? 2? 3? Maze? Ball? Chickens?!?!"

And after the "Tournament" we have no idea what to do. We were going to do a Quidditch thing--not enough people to do that though.

And no one sends in ideas *hint hint you morons!*

So yeah, we're probably going to let this Task drag out, let the Full Moon drag out, let the Break drag out (but not too long), Maybe do the Maze (let it drag out, but also not too long) and maybe around Christmas we'll have our "Ball" just to kind of say "HA! Look at us! We're having a *coughYULEcough* Ball!"

But that might not happen and really that's no big deal because in all reality, we haven't decided on the Ball yet, and it's just going to be a Ball, no specific season (because dear God, if Breakfast to Dinner lasts THIS long, imagine how long it would take us to get from Christmas to Valentines day...*idea hits* Feb. Look out, we're having a month long Valentines Day...and April--Month Long April FOOLS! *cheers*)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:29 pm
I fear for this...beyond the fact that eventually we're going to have to figure out how to keep this RP under the rating considering we have two adult males of a certain degree of shmexiness *is stealing Ahro's word for her Sirius picture* that are involved...we've addressed it but alas, nothing but jokes have come from it so far.

Beyond that...I was thinking maybe something like the Philosopher's Stone tasks for the Second Task might be interesting...I don't know...I'm just throwing an idea out there.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:43 pm
I'm telling ya man, you and I just need to toss around some ideas for a steamy lemon for the masses and host it on some random site. That way whenever things get heated we could just randomly throw up the link. And every now and then we'll make a new one with a different scene (one can be in a closet, the other in a bed, one in the Shrieking Shack, so on and so forth) and we can give the different links depending on the situation.

Hm...Philosopher's Stone tasks. Well, I know we want a maze, and less people to a group. We've got people slowly coming in, so less people to a group shouldn't be a big deal and leave any one alone and angsty. And we could possibly take random tasks from throughout the series.

Good idea, very good idea, I kind of forgot about the Philosopher's Stone's "tasks"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:47 pm
*hasn't written a lemon for a while but might toy with ideas tomorrow while sitting through another round of impossibly boring Algebra notes*

I just like the idea of a giant chess set...that scene in the books made me fall in love with them...I was hooked after that. ^_^ Again after Severus' test because it was just really cool with the riddle and everything...that's why McGonagall and Severus are my favorite Hogwarts teachers...hmmm...

*just got idea for another pairing to hunt fics down for*
Minverva/Severus

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:51 pm
*shiver* No...I don't think I'd like to see McGonagall with any one thanks. Same with Dumbledore. I mean, every now and then those two together mentioned briefly is fine--but thinking of it any more after that--well than you have to stop and go "Oh Merlin...Sex life...EUGH! gonk "  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games