Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:50 pm
Lately I've been having nightmares. I keep dreaming of the first day of school. I walk into my AP Literature class, knowing that I'm going to fail because I don't have my summer reading. In the dream I somehow know that I can't ever go to college and will be damned to a life of working at McDonald's and living off of ramen in a cockroach infested apartment, all because I failed to do my summer reading.

It's such a scary dream (and Dreamer is such a flippin' nerd...)

However it's scared me into cutting out all of my gaming, just-for-fun reading, painting, swimming, and internet time, and instead doing my work.

So right now I'm a psychotic little creature, trying to finish five books and seven reports as quickly as possible. I have 37 days left until school begins, so I still have plenty of time, but that dream is driving me batty!

Aww well, at least I'll be sure to have all of my summer assingments done quiclky and efficently. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:36 pm
Warning, the rant below contains adult themes and foul language, due to its content, if should not viewed by anyone without a sense of humour.

Something to do
I sit here, my skinny a** in a leather high back chair, swiped from across the room, and I wonder, will I ever leave a lasting legacy, sure I've got my art, but lets face it, since the X-Men movie, so many people have wanted to bust into comic book art and writing its gonna be a long shot I get anywhere more then a self published work of genius about 5 people across the world buy. Bastards didn't even like comics until that movie came out and most of them have only heard of marvel and DC, let alone, Image, Dark Horse or even Wildstorm (hardly small names in the biz).

But thats besides the point anyway, the point is, I'm gonna start writing a screen play for a film, now it isn't gonna be big budget by any means. But if I can't forge my own career, I may as well steal Kevin Smiths career, as lets face it, my entire life is a d**k and fart joke movie with the occasionally philosophical insight well in between picking apart pop culture until it can't stop bleeding. So lets face, it I could write and direct a movie, how hard could it be? Well the only trouble would be financing it, but hey, Channel 4 and the BBC love to give grants to people like me in the hopes of finding the next Danny Boyle or Richard Curtis, except my films won't feature that t**t Hugh Grant.

Besides, it'd give me more of a shot at leaving a legacy then comic book work will, because lets face it, unless your Stan Lee you aren't going to make a name for yourself outside of comic book circles, seriously ask anyone who's seen Superman Returns who created superman and 9/10 they won't even know what comic he first appeared in, let alone the creator. But why take that tubby ******** Kevin Smiths career I hear you ask? Why because I too can be darling of the indie film world (though to be honest, he's hardly been indie since the first Clerks, I mean he made Mallrats with 6 million dollars for ******** sake).

So give me 20k and a cast of unknowns and I'll give you Clerks for the new millennium, and make a fortune off of d**k and fart jokes, with a little moralistic tale in there, and I'll see you to the bank.

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease.

Rellik San - The only one who truly knows, where your heads at.

Rellik San is Gaias premier playboy, or rather is in the sad little world in his head. Not all of the above was plagerised some if it was original content.

Rellik San
Crew

PensVSwords

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:49 pm
Camping! Who in their right mind wants to go camping! It takes forever to set up the tent, and when you do you have so much crap you can hardly manuever, let alone stand up. If you have air mattresses it isn't nearly as comfortable as a bed, and if you only have a sleeping bag you might as well just sleep on the goddamn rocks. The camping bathrooms are probably housing a colorful selection of insects and STDs on the toilet seats, the showers are covered in filth. And after your too-short shower, you get to go and lather yourself in smelly sunscreen and dry/oily (how is that possible?!) bug spray which somehow never keeps anything from biting you before heading off to some over-commercialized tourist trap while the idiots you came with insist on yapping the entire time! GOD!

Okay. Rant over, but don't worry, I have plenty of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:06 am
Not sure if this counts as a rant,but honestly right now...I could care less...

Ugh,another sleepless night...This is ******** killing me.
My family won't let me have the sleeping pills anymore either....Those things were awesome.
It's 4:46 a.m. and I'm so freaking paranoid I can't take it,this is my third night in a row I haven't gotten ANY sleep gonk ...Ofcourse this time I was laying in bed just freaking out,for absolutley no reason at all.My heart felt like it was about to explode,and I'm so ******** scared but I have no idea what the hell I'm scared of gonk . I'd rather just have the crappy generic pills and just deal with the side effects.
I'm about to snap.... crying
I'm sick of being forced to drink warm milk with a hand-full of cherries AND pomegrante juice with cheese...all in the same setting..AND THAT DOES NOT MIX WELL! gonk
So when I finally do manage to sleep for like what 30 minutes to just wake up to vomit for 2 damn hours... stare

About another week without sleep and I should be ready for the nut house.
So remember the normal,sane me(Like I was ever sane or normal to begin with) ,when I'm gone... sad

I think I'll go hit my head on the wall untill I pass out now! smile  

Awesome Akwardness

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:54 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Not sure if this counts as a rant,but honestly right now...I could care less...

Ugh,another sleepless night...This is ******** killing me.
My family won't let me have the sleeping pills anymore either....Those things were awesome.
It's 4:46 a.m. and I'm so freaking paranoid I can't take it,this is my third night in a row I haven't gotten ANY sleep gonk ...Ofcourse this time I was laying in bed just freaking out,for absolutley no reason at all.My heart felt like it was about to explode,and I'm so ******** scared but I have no idea what the hell I'm scared of gonk . I'd rather just have the crappy generic pills and just deal with the side effects.
I'm about to snap.... crying
I'm sick of being forced to drink warm milk with a hand-full of cherries AND pomegrante juice with cheese...all in the same setting..AND THAT DOES NOT MIX WELL! gonk
So when I finally do manage to sleep for like what 30 minutes to just wake up to vomit for 2 damn hours... stare

About another week without sleep and I should be ready for the nut house.
So remember the normal,sane me(Like I was ever sane or normal to begin with) ,when I'm gone... sad

I think I'll go hit my head on the wall untill I pass out now! smile

Unconsciousness is more easily obtained by holding your breath. While it puts you out for less time than a concussion, it also has few side effects.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:13 am
Swears be here. So don't act like you've never seen these words before.

I'm an easy going person, everyone that knows me will say that, I'm generous, and I will think nothing for sharing things. However, going into my ******** tent in the middle of the night while I'm watching lacuna coil to steal my drinks for mixers, is not "sharing" it's ******** theft. If you want to have something of mine, you ask. you give me the curtosy to refuse, even though 9 times out of ten I'll just let you have it, hell, I'd have given the whole ******** bottle.

But don't, then start mouthing off at me "its a festival, you're supposed to share" yeah? I'm your girlfriend's friend and best friend's girlfriend. You're supposed to play fair not not ******** steal you alcoholic ******** moronic pothead.

And don't then, start demanding money off me. what happened to "its a festival, you're supposed to share"? Huh? ******** spoiled little child.
Right, so you got £10 of meat for a barbeque for 5. That divides into £2 each, dumbass, not £5 for me. I'm not aying over the odds for food you ******** ate and didn't leave for me and others. If you ask politely I'll pay up promptly, if you shout at me and try to put things in your favour, you'll just end up looking like a big ******** jerk-off t**t. Which you are. And which is what people now think of you.

You still owe me my change as well, jackass.

Don't you just hate selfish people? -_-  

Isobel Bellamy

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:53 am
Isobel Bellamy

I'm an easy going person, everyone that knows me will say that, I'm generous, and I will think nothing for sharing things. However, going into my ******** tent in the middle of the night while I'm watching lacuna coil to steal my drinks for mixers, is not "sharing" it's ******** theft. If you want to have something of mine, you ask. you give me the curtosy to refuse, even though 9 times out of ten I'll just let you have it, hell, I'd have given the whole ******** bottle.

But don't, then start mouthing off at me "its a festival, you're supposed to share" yeah? I'm your girlfriend's friend and best friend's girlfriend. You're supposed to play fair not not ******** steal you alcoholic ******** moronic pothead.

And don't then, start demanding money off me. what happened to "its a festival, you're supposed to share"? Huh? ******** spoiled little child.
Right, so you got £10 of meat for a barbeque for 5. That divides into £2 each, dumbass, not £5 for me. I'm not aying over the odds for food you ******** ate and didn't leave for me and others. If you ask politely I'll pay up promptly, if you shout at me and try to put things in your favour, you'll just end up looking like a big ******** jerk-off t**t. Which you are. And which is what people now think of you.

mad Blugh, I've had a lot of people try to take advantage of me, too...
Recently, a random girl (who looked to be about seventeen, if anyone was wondering) asked me to buy her a leather jacket with fur trimmings at a store in the mall... then when I refused, she shouts to no one in particular, "Can someone please buy me something?" stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:14 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Isobel Bellamy

mad Blugh, I've had a lot of people try to take advantage of me, too...
Recently, a random girl (who looked to be about seventeen, if anyone was wondering) asked me to buy her a leather jacket with fur trimmings at a store in the mall... then when I refused, she shouts to no one in particular, "Can someone please buy me something?" stare

lolk randoms I just tell to screw off and get a job, the leaching bastards. that guy was, as mentioned in my rant, my friend's bf, and my bf's best friend. That should at least entitle me to some nice treatment, godsdamnit!  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:32 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Why the ******** can't murder be ******** legalised. Seriously, Downing Street, you're letting ******** raping ******** just wander around freely, unpunished and completely free. but no, can't possibly have that, women might actually begin to get ******** equality. God knows women can't have equel standing in the world, it would start to show that we're far more competent than the vast majority of the lazy ******** men are. Yes, there's a minority of men that are worthwile, buut honestly, that's the far ******** minority of men.

I'm feminist; So. ********. What. I don't want superiority over men, that's stupid, that's a male ideal. I want equality with men, I want to be treated how I treat people. I do not want to complain about someone staring down my ******** top, and be told that I'm a hormonal, temeramental b***h. That's ******** harrassment and discrimination you cheuvanistic pathetic little creep of a worm.

And that's what most men are, so insecure about themselves they have to take it out on others because they're weak, they project their own problems onto people that are weaker, smaller and less assertive than themselves. Oh, so you beat the crap out of someone that you're bigger and stronger than, you're such a man. Literally, that's true. And its pathetic. You're just a ******** smear on humanity. You should be cut up and bled for blood and organs to be donated to more worthwile recipients.

Don't take this rant personally, I'm all riled up, I'm a nice person really, but sometimes, I just wonder why I don't just get out a ******** Kalashnikov and kill most people I meet. And that's the anger talking, not Izzie.

I was violently assaulted and raped last year, by my friend no less. Locked in a room for 16 hours, stripped and used as a sex doll, and hit when I tried to make anyone know what was going on. If anyone says that I'm over-reacting in the previous anger, I'll let you know what happened in those 16 hours. No, I was not over-reacting. If anything I was ******** reserved; just because I'm not in that ******** room doesn't mean that I'll ever leave it. And that's what I hate about people when they hear about rape and assault. They think that it's just a one off thing, it'll leave no real damage. It's not; victims have to live with it for the rest of their ******** lives. Its not something that can be helped, or stopped. It's just fact; it'll never, ever go away. Imagine not being able to ever be able to hold someone you love without getting flashbacks of someone violating your body. You don't want it to happen, you want it to stop, but no matter what you do it won't stop and inside you just want to scream and never stop screaming until your lungs explode. But, you know in your head that it won't go away, and you're stuck with it. Forever. You're stuck in a life-sentence - in every meaning of the phrase, and the one that did this to you is walking free, until they die.

Anyone in England that want to go man hunting, let me know. I have a target that needs to be taken out, and the more painful and humiliating the better. Also, anyone creative is much loved.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:59 am
Sez's Rant Topic: that damn 'Hanging Out At The Mall' thread and the dumb-a** kids who dress up all goff and try to 'freak people out'.

It SHITS me how some people in this guild harp on about how they get treated differently because of the way we dress and get all up on their soap box preaching equality and then do this dumb s**t because they WANT people to look at them and judge them and give them a hard time. And don't say that's not what it's about because all that's in that damn thread in the way of pro-mall-hanging-out is "I dressed up and freaked people out. It was so funny/awesome/cool/I suck".

You can't have it both ways. Either be a wanker and don't complain when people give you a hard time about dressing differently or be ******** normal and polite and do your own thing and if people give you a hard time THEN you can complain a bit.

Mind you, it's not like we have the right to complain when we look so bloody different. You have to expect this stuff. That's just the way it is. If you get stuff thrown at you then sure. you can complain. But if it's just staring then get over it.

Anyway, it's all about attention. Plain and simple. Don't try to dress it up (bad pun?) as a sociological experiment or say s**t like 'I always do this' (if that's the case then you shouldn't be allowed in public places). It's for attention and deep down you know it. Like how this person said, and I believe this is verbatim-

Oh, man, that is the funnest thing to do. I always scare everyone by walking into to christian bookstores or somewhere like that, Its hilarious how they look at me, as soon as I walk out I burst into hysteric laughing.

Oooooh. Real scary.

Let me tell you something- the way we dress DOES NOT SCARE PEOPLE.
It interests people on a base level. The people running that store (assuming this person even did that and isn't just making it up, though which would be more pathetic, I don't know) saw you for the stupid kid you are and couldn't wait for you to get out of there so they could laugh at you. That's what I do after the initial anger I get from reading things like this subsides.

After all this ranting and general anger I feel I should throw something productive in here. So here it is.

Alternatives to Acting Like an Child:

Read a book
Play computer games
Play video games
Watch a movie (at home)
Dust off your mum's glue gun and make some cool stuff for your room
Make a mix CD
Write something (not poetry)

That's all I got.

In short- don't be a wanker, because everyone else can see that's what you are when you do this s**t.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:17 pm
Gaahhhh!!! I hate driving instructors!!!

I've already gone through five different driving instructors, all of whom yelled at me for little mistakes, therefore making me so nervous that I end up making big, possibly deadly, mistakes while driving.

I finally found an instructor who dosen't yell at me, and today I had a driving lesson with him. After my time was up, it took him an effing hour and a half to get me home! He had trhe other stident in the car drive aimlessly around for an hour, then picked up the next student, and after that drove around aimlessly for another hour! I told him every fifteen minutes or so that I needed to get home and do some work for my AP classes, but he repeatedly ignored me! I'm just really pissed rioght now, because I have a book analyasis to do, some studying for my history class, some questions for my psychology class, and I need to sleep (my insomnia was really bad last night, and I only slept for about three hours...)

I'm just so pissed right now. I know I should be doing my homework right now, but I was so mad at the driving instructor that I really needed to vent...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:24 pm
spooky_sez
A really long quote...

I agree with you whole-heartedly on that issue, and wish that more people were as rational as you. heart

If you're going to act like an idiot, then don't complain when people give you crap for it!  

DreamerSpirit

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:11 pm
DreamerSpirit
Gaahhhh!!! I hate driving instructors!!!

I've already gone through five different driving instructors, all of whom yelled at me for little mistakes, therefore making me so nervous that I end up making big, possibly deadly, mistakes while driving.

I finally found an instructor who dosen't yell at me, and today I had a driving lesson with him. After my time was up, it took him an effing hour and a half to get me home! He had trhe other stident in the car drive aimlessly around for an hour, then picked up the next student, and after that drove around aimlessly for another hour! I told him every fifteen minutes or so that I needed to get home and do some work for my AP classes, but he repeatedly ignored me! I'm just really pissed rioght now, because I have a book analyasis to do, some studying for my history class, some questions for my psychology class, and I need to sleep (my insomnia was really bad last night, and I only slept for about three hours...)

I'm just so pissed right now. I know I should be doing my homework right now, but I was so mad at the driving instructor that I really needed to vent...

Ouch >.<

... I can relate to the yelling-for-small-mistakes thing - my mother has often done that gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:48 pm
DreamerSpirit
spooky_sez
A really long quote...

I agree with you whole-heartedly on that issue, and wish that more people were as rational as you. heart

If you're going to act like an idiot, then don't complain when people give you crap for it!

YEAH! DAMN RIGHT! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Also-
heart heart heart  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:54 pm
Dear Gall Bladder,

What the ********, man? Stones?? FOUR??? Why would you do that to me??!? And WHY do you still hurt after a week?! GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK!

I can't wait to have that operation and then you'll be in a jar somewhere instead of being a literal constant pain in my side.

Love ******** you, from Sez.

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces