Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:36 pm
"he said he did I remember he said I wasnt me that means he did do it" she said getting out of his grip wipping away her tears "now take me back!!'  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:40 pm
"Kira...sometimes its not as easy as you think to judge someone," he whispered. "I'm the one that...well...you know...with Mitsu. Yet, even though I didn't want to I couldn't control myself. You have no idea how hard it is to control the monster inside of us. I know it's no excuse, but please realize that there's a good chance he would've gladly died rather than do what he did."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:42 pm
"I dont care what happened between you and Mitsuzu leave her out of this!!" she yelled falling to her knees crying "her memories haunt me and your in them thats why I fell for you in the first place then I gave up knowing that you loved Mitsuzu so I went for the next best Nick" she said smiling as tears went down her face "I guess the one you love is a murder"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:45 pm
Kai kneeled before Kira and lifted her face to look at him. "Enough of this nonsense," he whispered as he leaned in and kissed her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:47 pm
Kira's eyes widened as Kai kissed her Mitsuzu couldnt believe it *..no* Kira was happy that he did this then wasnt pushing him away "what are you doing you love Mitsuzu!!!" she yelled confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:49 pm
Kai looked away and bit his lip. "I do love Mitsu," he whispered. "I don't know what I'm doing. I love Mitsu with all my heart, nothing will ever change that, but at the same time I can't help but feel for you as well."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:51 pm
Kira couldnt believe he said that she stood up eyes closed "so you love her too" her hair went jet black in a sec tears still coming down her face the blade crashing threw the roof going to her hand  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:53 pm
"Mitsu," Kai whispered. "I don't know!" he said staring at her. "You don't know how hard it is to look at you knowing how close you are yet knowing that no matter what we could never be together," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:54 pm
Mitsuzu drew the blade looking at it as tears fell on the blade "Im dead but I was awaken by this girl memories with she regrets waking me" she whispered lifting the sword pointing it at her eye "goodbye" she whispered stabbing the blade into her eye  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:58 pm
"MITSU!" Kai yelled holding onto the blade with his bare hands stopping it just inches from her eye. "Don't you dare think of leaving me!" he yelled as he looked at her. Sadness etched in his face. "Not again," he whispered shaking his head and still holding onto the blade.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:59 pm
Mitsuzu looked over at Kai tears flowing down "she wants me to leave" she said pushing the blade closer using all her strenth to do it "when I stab this eye it will destroy me and leave Kira the body like it was when she was born"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:05 pm
Kai twisted the blade causing her to force it into his chest. Kai coughed up blood as pain swept through him one more time. "I would rather die than lose you again," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:06 pm
Mitsuzu drew the blade out of him holding him up "you didnt have to do that" she whispered as Kira shut herself in a corner "looks like one of us left" she whispered keeping her head down  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:16 pm
"I'm sorry Mitsu," Kai whispered not sure what else to say. "God I'm sorry."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:18 pm
"its okay" she whispered putting him down his head on her lap "she probly wont be out of awhile" she said smiling then looked away  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games