Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lostsoul052204

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:23 pm

lurichan
Hmm, some music perhaps? *fiddles with the stero* What would our guest care for in the way of music selection?

I don't really care about music... just no rock for me it hurt my head *eyieing her drink and took the last sip form the drink* I mjust here to relax because Im handling a couple of Guild right now, including this one. Care to join one of them?
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:25 pm

lostsoul052204
lurichan
Hmm, some music perhaps? *fiddles with the stero* What would our guest care for in the way of music selection?

I don't really care about music... just no rock for me it hurt my head *eyieing her drink and took the last sip form the drink* I mjust here to relax because Im handling a couple of Guild right now, including this one. Care to join one of them?
What guilds?

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:25 pm

lostsoul052204
lurichan

All right, no rock it is then...if no one objects... *pops in enya*
I have a fair amount of guilds I filter in and out of currently, but I am curious to hear more about other guilds.
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:28 pm

lurichan
lostsoul052204
lurichan

All right, no rock it is then...if no one objects... *pops in enya*
I have a fair amount of guilds I filter in and out of currently, but I am curious to hear more about other guilds.

Well, I have made a deal with this guild master as a partnership. According to my guild this is the town of Goth. Yes I am trying to create a whole new soceity in the underground world of Gaia. My guild can be found in my siggy. I own 2 guild now, still working on my second guild. I need to worker for that guild to hep me set it up. Why don't you check my siggy out and see if you like the introductions.

lostsoul052204

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:35 pm

Hmm, I have my own tarrot cards so I have no need of a reading when I can either do my own, or have my love do one for me to keep myself from misinturpriting the cards...and as for the other one....I don't know if I would have the time and energy to devote to it properly.
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:41 pm

*dances around room and accidentaly trips on chair* xp Oops... Sorry Mr.Chair

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:45 pm

deadly_demon

I think the chair will forgive you if you have a few drinks. ^^*
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:45 pm

lurichan
Hmm, I have my own tarrot cards so I have no need of a reading when I can either do my own, or have my love do one for me to keep myself from misinturpriting the cards...and as for the other one....I don't know if I would have the time and energy to devote to it properly.

It okay take your time to think. Umm.. the tarot siggy is a shop not my guild sweatdrop Do you have any skill beside tarot? Im currently hiuring talent like yourself.

lostsoul052204

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:46 pm

lostsoul052204
lurichan

It okay take your time to think. Umm.. the tarot siggy is a shop not my guild sweatdrop Do you have any skill beside tarot? Im currently hiuring talent like yourself.

Lets see, tarrot, runes, general magic, fairy magic...^^* I'm not going into too much...I don't sell what I do...I just do it when I need to. ^^* Never for personal gain though.
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:48 pm

lurichan
lostsoul052204
lurichan

Lets see, tarrot, runes, general magic, fairy magic...^^* I'm not going into too much...I don't sell what I do...I just do it when I need to. ^^* Never for personal gain though.

Okies, sigh~ Hey mind doing me a rune reading?I never got a rune reading before.

lostsoul052204

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:49 pm

lurichan
deadly_demon

I'm not drunk, I'm always like this sweatdrop It would be illegal fro me to drink at the age of 13
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:53 pm

lostsoul052204
lurichan
lostsoul052204
lurichan

Okies, sigh~ Hey mind doing me a rune reading?I never got a rune reading before.

I suppose I could do a simple one for you...I'm a little rusty though ^^* Give me a few moments.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Pyroball

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:54 pm

*runs in and hops behind the bar* hey guys... anything i can getcha?
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:54 pm

deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon

I'm not drunk, I'm always like this sweatdrop It would be illegal fro me to drink at the age of 13

i didn't mean actually...just that you might hear the table actually forgive you after a few....^^* Sorry, I didn't mean it quite the way it sounded.

lurichan
Vice Captain

lostsoul052204

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:55 pm

lurichan
lostsoul052204
lurichan
lostsoul052204
lurichan

Alright thx ^^ need any info from me?

I suppose I could do a simple one for you...I'm a little rusty though ^^* Give me a few moments.
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games