Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:16 pm

*peers over in the thread I usually don't click, comes back* Ah, a person with no sense of repect. Someone who should frequent the chatterbox for people of like mentality. Gotcha.
Thankies to both of you for the hair compliments. I figured since my avi is moving more towards me it might as well have it's hair up in a pony tail like my hair is about 90% of the time. ^_^
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:17 pm

muted faith9
Mistress Dizzy
lurichan
Mistress Dizzy
Dr_lecter1988
*shrugs* you cant help the intellectually ignorant Ms. Dizzy.

Yeah, I know. But to insult an admin! Some people... stare Anyway, sup?

*blinks* all right...what insanity did I miss? Did someone do a no no?
I changed my hair *points* it's more like my real hair now.

The insanity is overwith. And I like you hair, it suits your avi.
oh, that cloud guy still bugging you?

No, but I should ban him.

[ D i z z y ]

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:17 pm

BTW nifty banner, but we do have cookies more than muffins. ^^* Unless you've got some over there you aren't sharing with the rest of us. blaugh
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:18 pm

Mistress Dizzy
muted faith9
Mistress Dizzy
lurichan
Mistress Dizzy
Dr_lecter1988
*shrugs* you cant help the intellectually ignorant Ms. Dizzy.

Yeah, I know. But to insult an admin! Some people... stare Anyway, sup?

*blinks* all right...what insanity did I miss? Did someone do a no no?
I changed my hair *points* it's more like my real hair now.

The insanity is overwith. And I like you hair, it suits your avi.
oh, that cloud guy still bugging you?

No, but I should ban him.
yea you should

Muted Faith9

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:18 pm

You know, i wish Gaia had Pony tails for the male avi's I always ahve my hair back, and i think it would be nify for my avi to have his back too *grumbles at gaia*
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:21 pm

Dr_lecter1988
You know, i wish Gaia had Pony tails for the male avi's I always ahve my hair back, and i think it would be nify for my avi to have his back too *grumbles at gaia*

You should write it as a suggestion then. ^_^ I know there is a forum for it somewhere. I do believe it's one of the main ones too. Tell them what you would like to see in the future, and perhaps, just maybe they will find the time to do so. ^_^ When they aren't combatting the forces of glitches and food databases attacking unwary gaians. sweatdrop

lurichan
Vice Captain

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:22 pm

Dr_lecter1988

Lol. You might be able to put a request in for it. My hair is short and black, so it looks just like my avi's. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:23 pm

lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

You should write it as a suggestion then. ^_^ I know there is a forum for it somewhere. I do believe it's one of the main ones too. Tell them what you would like to see in the future, and perhaps, just maybe they will find the time to do so. ^_^ When they aren't combatting the forces of glitches and food databases attacking unwary gaians. sweatdrop

meh, i'm not that motivated, i'll jsut sit here and grumble but not really be upset. *runs from the sushi database being evil*

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:26 pm

Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

meh, i'm not that motivated, i'll jsut sit here and grumble but not really be upset. *runs from the sushi database being evil*

meh, it's up to you, but if they don't know what we want then they can't be expected to read our minds.
Yeah, I still think they should make either a pacman game, or a doom game so we can attack all those food databases that act up on us all the time.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:27 pm

I'm still leary of going anywhere near the ban button...though I do find it amusing that I could accidently ban myself. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:28 pm

lurichan

meh, it's up to you, but if they don't know what we want then they can't be expected to read our minds.
Yeah, I still think they should make either a pacman game, or a doom game so we can attack all those food databases that act up on us all the time.

yeah yeah, lanzer and his group arent telepaths,. i dont really care though, Apathy is good sometimes..
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:28 pm

lurichan
I'm still leary of going anywhere near the ban button...though I do find it amusing that I could accidently ban myself. ^_^

Lol, same.

[ D i z z y ]

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:33 pm

Mistress Dizzy
lurichan

Lol, same.

I think I would only actually ban someone after repeated warnings. ^^* I like to give people a chance to correct bad behavior rather than just dismissing them. ^^*
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:36 pm

Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

yeah yeah, lanzer and his group arent telepaths,. i dont really care though, Apathy is good sometimes..

It's up to you. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:36 pm

lurichan
Mistress Dizzy
lurichan

Lol, same.

I think I would only actually ban someone after repeated warnings. ^^* I like to give people a chance to correct bad behavior rather than just dismissing them. ^^*

Indeed.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games