Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Spending too much time keeping the place up and listening to others whine it's not the way they want it. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:29 pm
bandaidd
[my son was a little upset at the sight of my avi dancing with another man's avi]
guess i won't show the hubby. he might hunt Tes down...
Oops. Guess I should have thought that one out a little better. My spouse didn't seem to mind at least {though did seem a little skeptical about it at first}

at least it wasn't as bad as
this one  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:21 pm
I have a question-a few most likely...I've recently decided to create a mule for storing gold and etc., but now I'm wondering if it's worth it. I mean, for the ones who have mules, is it hard keeping up with them? If you use them for gold-storing purposes, does it work out for you? To make an endless list of questions short, I'd like my fellow geezers with mules to let me know the pros and cons of it please.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:12 pm
Just bumping for Icy...wouldn't want her question getting lost in the deck...  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:01 pm
No one to help me with my problem....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:56 pm
Maybe the geezers are just a little slow today. The only downsides I can see to having a "mule" is that you have two passwords and usernames to keep track of {using the same password for your "mule" as your main would not be wise}, you have to have a second email account to make a mule which would mean creating a new account if you don't already have a second email that you would use, and you have to spend a little gold on getting a trading pass. Otherwise, there isn't really much that you -have- to do in order to have a second account. You don't even really need to log in to it as much as your main if you don't feel like it because it's not like Gaia revokes memberships due to inactivity.

If you do choose to log in everyday, however... that means you get twice the amount of daily chance carts as well as more overseer prizes {though you would need fish for the overseer to give you anything}. You can also use the mule to get an extra set of event items when Gaia has holiday events and whatnot.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:27 pm
Icy Reign
No one to help me with my problem....

Okay, I'll help.
How many body bags do I need to bring /THIS/ time?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:21 pm
Idiots in the Exchange ~ now I remember why I don't sell there... I'll give you 20k less than the MP... please ~ I didn't start Gaia yesterday. stare

Oh, now you've put it in the MP... how about I pm and offer 80k less than what you've got it in there for... even though you're at the lowest already... talk2hand  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:08 am
Lil Brat
Idiots in the Exchange ~ now I remember why I don't sell there... I'll give you 20k less than the MP... please ~ I didn't start Gaia yesterday. stare

Oh, now you've put it in the MP... how about I pm and offer 80k less than what you've got it in there for... even though you're at the lowest already... talk2hand

I /HATE/ when both happens.
Especially when I place something in the MP, them get a PM from someone asking to have the item for free!
Saying things like 'I really need the item!'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:32 am
Icy Reign
I have a question-a few most likely...I've recently decided to create a mule for storing gold and etc., but now I'm wondering if it's worth it. I mean, for the ones who have mules, is it hard keeping up with them? If you use them for gold-storing purposes, does it work out for you? To make an endless list of questions short, I'd like my fellow geezers with mules to let me know the pros and cons of it please.

Yes and no... You can practically leave the mule be if you want to. Only thing that annoys me with that system is announcements. Those pile up very quickly.

For the record, I have three accounts; this one that is still half-mule, my main account Schutzhund and a junk storage mule. But that's almost useless too because now I can sell or destroy almost all unwanted items.

Useful side of mules, besides being place for organizing items is small gold. 1-2k a day if you're a busy bee. Dailies and gold for those, making few puzzles with each account, few first post etc. Not much, not big deal, but it can be a help when questing something.  

Veddhartha

II Marie Antoinette II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:45 pm
I'm currently pregnant with my second child, but nearly all the pregnant mothers on here are younger than me. They make me feel so old and I'm only 25. And what's worse, is the preggo guild I'm in is run by a 19 year old and I really feel like sometimes she's too whiney and immature to be even having a child, yet she seemingly loves to lord over us with her opinions. She's never even cared for a baby! I also feel like I may be outta the Gaia loop. I just don't connect anymore. I've even considered retiring. Gasp! Maybe it's just me, or the fact that I constantly have to run to the potty. stare

Sorry everyone, just a rant I guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:26 pm
II Marie Antoinette II
I'm currently pregnant with my second child, but nearly all the pregnant mothers on here are younger than me. They make me feel so old and I'm only 25. And what's worse, is the preggo guild I'm in is run by a 19 year old and I really feel like sometimes she's too whiney and immature to be even having a child, yet she seemingly loves to lord over us with her opinions. She's never even cared for a baby! I also feel like I may be outta the Gaia loop. I just don't connect anymore. I've even considered retiring. Gasp! Maybe it's just me, or the fact that I constantly have to run to the potty. stare

Sorry everyone, just a rant I guess. sweatdrop

Sounds like hormones... you've been threw it before and are old enough to step back and see what's going on. Take a Gaia break if needed, you are welcome back when you are ready... or just hang around and chat when needed. No rules about how much you have to post or how active, that's one thing that is so nice about this site.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Darth_Magus1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:54 pm
not so much a complaint as a question...extra week of pay this month so debating whether to buy a Xbox360 or a PS3..either way I'll buy the Complete Lego Star Wars game since they have more levels. Not sure what other games I would buy for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:34 pm
complaint/announcement
being somewhat scarce. apologies to friends in my threads. dealing with illness/abscessed face and tooth/barfing/fever/no sleep/migraines crying  

bandaidd
Crew

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:14 pm
Goodie, a place to be a cranky old woman...

I am sick of the youngsters in Forums whining about how they should have all the rights of adults because they are just as smart as adults. Annoying little brats...I'm so sorry you are "oppressed" with your cell phone, internet, and free home, food and clothes, yep you are so being treated like a slave. Bite me.

Next on Mercy's complaint list:
Evil flipping furniture that falls apart when you move it four feet across a room just so that it can break you toe and sprain your leg (yes this is possible, I didn't know you could sprain your leg but apparently you can)

Husband who cannot find his braces (elbow and wrist), remember to take his meds or find his keys, important paper work or match his own clothes, I swear somedays he is as bad as having a second 4 year old, only with worse memory.

Laundry mountains and dish monsters

No income, being in unemployment limbo in addition to V.A. limbo.

Stupid state that has insanely high unemployment rate.
Not having enough money for meds. (Gee bet you couldn't tell I am supposed to be medicated, I'm not crazy, the voices say it's just a hormone imbalance.)  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games