Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valmor von Carstein

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:45 pm

Valmor von Carstein, at your service. I have been into Warhammer Fantasy fro a year now, and am currently working at building a 2000 point von Carstein Vampire Counts army. I'm proud of my force, but I have no one to test them against...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:50 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Manderson. I play Beasts of Chaos for fantasy. No 40k for me thank you. I like to think I'm pretty good and I know the rules so if you need help I would be happy to help. Also if you want to see my army just PM me.

Manderson

[.Psycho.Doughboy.]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:22 am

Name's [.Psycho.Doughboy.] Call me DBoy for short. I only just got into 40k about a month ago and I'm still saving up for an army. Speaking of my army, it's going to be Necrons. I won't give you the details on my tactics but suffice to say that I use the Necrons' abilities to the fullest. I may not have an army of my own but I've played before. I crashed and burned the first few times but who can say they haven't? I'm getting a lot better and I don't give up easy, that much I will tell you.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:50 am

Hallo. domokun
I'm Kami, DBoy's girlfriend. We both got into Warhammer 40k at basically the exact same time because of a mutual friend of ours, and as he chose his Necrons I chose a pure Witch Hunter force.

Neither of us have our armies set up yet, but we're in the process of deciding what we want and getting it. We go to the GW in my city with our friend and practice playing and I practice painting on my friend's stuff. (Black Templars converted to Dark Angel stuff.)

Yeeess, I <3 Sisters of Battle to the fullest extent. If I team up with anyone, it's probably going to be Daemonhunters.

I find myself more interested in storyline right now (mostly because, uh, we're broke) so I have a codex and wikipedia to satisfy my desires. xp

`Kami

WarrenChristoph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:01 pm

Hey there. I've been playing for a year and a half now. I play Tau and Necrons.
Soon to start Daemon Hunters.

I'll get pictures of my Tau up sooner or later, after I fix them up. Someone stepped on the box I had them in and effed them up.

Necrons I'm not so into. It's just a side project and I don't want to shell out the cash for a monolith.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:13 pm

I've been playing for several years now. I really do enjoy the game and have several armies (Brettonian, Lizardmen, Steel Legion, Space Marines, and currently working on Death Corp, and Grey Knights) my passion in this hobby is painting ( even though I am less than mediocer) and the books. I love rping and can't wait untill the gw 4ok rpg rules come out next year. Im sorry I couldn't post any pictures I havent figured out how to do that yet.

Ave Imperialis! (Sorry I love saying that)

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TrueHereticX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:44 am

Hello People!!!

You can call me Heretic biggrin

I collect a few armies, and I buy any miniature i can get my hands on that I have ideas for conversions of biggrin

My favourtie armies would have to be Dark Angels for 40k and Vampire Counts for Fantasy

Laters
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:28 am

I do not play mineratures. I just read the novels and whenever possible play DOW with all expansions.

archmagedrow

Talaisan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:10 am

Greetings, targets.

Err, I mean... um... friends! Right, greetings, Friends.

We of the Iron Warriors, under Warsmith Azarael the Unbroken, are here to annihilate yo- What? no annihilation today? Oh, alright, fine.

We're here! With all 10 HS choices available.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:14 pm

Greetings, fellow Warhammer-enthousiasts

I am Eviscerator (and yes, the name was indeed inspired by the huge two handed chainswords of DOOM wielded by the Witch Hunters) and I have collecting my Black Legion forces for several years now. However lately my Black Crusade has, in true Chaos fashion, warping into a Lost and the Damned force as more and more traitors and muties were added. (no pics due to lack of digital camera)
I'm afraid my actual gaming experience is quite minimal as I can't useually be bothered to transport my troops around, mostly due to lack of carrying case.
That aside I'm also a great fan of Orc's & Gobbo's and Dwarfs and have read every Gotrek & Felix novel that is out there.

PS: and remember kids: Death to the False Emperor!

Eviscerat0r

ElDot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:38 pm

hey everyone. this is me, eldot. im from San Fancisco, California.
i collect eldar, have been for the past year now. however, i have also collected an ultramarine's 3rd company army, and a black nimbosa templars crusade force. my army is from a craftworld of my invention that worships the god of the dead, Ynnea.
anything else you wanna know? please pm. =D
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:02 am

How's it goin, eh?
Im Freeman_Gordon. You guys can call me Mike.
I just recently started collecting a Chaos Space Marine army (Black Legion, to be exact), with my Chaos Space Marine BattleForce. Ive got roughly a quarter of all the things painted and assembled (Hey, I've got school, work, and other crap to do too >.>).
I'll post up some pictures when I piant up some more of it.

Freeman_Gordon

Tactical Error

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:05 pm

Hello there.

I've just started to collect my Imperial Guard Army, and with some more weapons, money, more trips to the GW store, vehicles and paint, I'll soon finish my beginning 500 point army.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:20 pm

Eramc_123

I have a 3,000 point Dark Angel Space Marine army and a 2500 Blood Raven Space Marine army and a 1500 point army of Thousand Sons Chaos Marine Army

-x- PSYCHIC Suicide

Rhyos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:31 pm

Rhyos Beoulve here, and glad to be so.
I model more than play, due to lack of interest in the area, but I've got a homegrown Space Marine chapter. Massive fan of the fluff, and I constantly wear the bolt pendant from Black Library.
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games