Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forbidden Chocolate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:18 pm
I've never been caught watching yaoi or reading it and i watch so pretty hard stuff eek but once my mom walked in on me and i paused the video THANK GOD IT WAS BLURRED AT THE POINT I PAUSED IT AT or i would have had no more computer for like ever  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:17 pm
Black and Blue
Yeah, she would have a problem. But I'm good about things like that.
Are just stains of love.

Pandora Bracelet

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deschaine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:19 am
I dont think my family would mind. They are pretty open minded and they think I am just weird for like anime! They all know I like boylove though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:58 am
- Analgia -
I have never ben caught watching/reading, but I have to wonder what the consequeinces would be. (I cannpt spell for my life. x_o )

yeah id be in LOTS of trouble crying  

- A y u C h u -

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

dark_shy_gurl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:37 am
Kaigosomeh
My mom knows Im gay and would be like "What ya reading?" and I would be like "Yaoi manga" And she would be like "gay manga right?" "Yes mom"
"Well okay dear carry on" twisted

OMG really? eek your so lucky if my parents ever found out I'd never be allowed to watch or read anime/manga ever again. My dad is a totally homophobic.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:42 am
protecterofelements
my parents and family don't care and neither do my friends

My one friend doesn't care and my other friends all like it too. But my parents would kill me if they ever found out. I only have on yaoi manga, and it's hidden in one of my draws under all my clothes. lol xp I bought the loveless complete series on DVD and I only watched it last night when my parent went out so I knew they would come in when I was watching it.  

dark_shy_gurl

Rayvyn_Vaughn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:57 pm
I got caught once but wasn't really punished. I just got a lecture. My family has learned to not look over my shoulder when I'm on the computer. It makes everything a lot easier.

My mom's not really homophobic she just thinks it's kind of gross. A lot of my friends watch/read yaoi so they don't mind either.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:14 pm
~I'll likely never get 'caught' because I have a set of lies/excuses at the ready for any situation, but my friend's mom saw her manga once. ^^; Didn't like it, said she had to get rid of it. She keeps it in her locker at school now, and I'm keeping hers and another friend's at my house over the summer. mrgreen ninja

My parents, luckily enough, don't really understand the idea of tabs or minimizing windows, so I'm pretty secure. Also, passwords are awesome. ^^ Even though I don't know whether my parents would care or not. They're kinda hard to read on anything glb-related. confused Also, my sister thinks it's incredibly weird, but liked a book I let her read.  

Asteren

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Fallen Twilight

Man-Hungry Exhibitionist

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pain is only second to the sight of blood...

Heh; I don't have to worry about this. I'm gay, my parents love me. Only natural for a gay boy to read gay manga~ Though, they don't understand my obsession with anime/manga, but accept that I love it, too.

...Without blood, pain is pointless.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:39 pm
Fallen Twilight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pain is only second to the sight of blood...

Heh; I don't have to worry about this. I'm gay, my parents love me. Only natural for a gay boy to read gay manga~ Though, they don't understand my obsession with anime/manga, but accept that I love it, too.

...Without blood, pain is pointless.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sweatdrop I get weird stares for "usual" manga...

User_2629207

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:59 pm
Y'know...the way that lots of yaoi/shonen-ai/BL fans cover up their fascination is quite amusing. I mean, if it were more drastic, we could make awesome criminals... Not in any way am I endorsing crime and the like. Like erasing the history and covering our tracks and keeping people quiet. It's like some crime drama and we're on the other side. 3nodding Very very amusing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Mika_Clari
Y'know...the way that lots of yaoi/shonen-ai/BL fans cover up their fascination is quite amusing. I mean, if it were more drastic, we could make awesome criminals... Not in any way am I endorsing crime and the like. Like erasing the history and covering our tracks and keeping people quiet. It's like some crime drama and we're on the other side. 3nodding Very very amusing.

I know! We fangirls are like sneaky sneaky ninjas of buttsex and doom.
That's why we'll rule the world one day >D And nobody will notice!

I betcha anything that there are fangirls already working on the inside of the big fancy-schmansy companies. It's the only thing that explains the incredibnle SUBTEXT in all the kiddy movies...

User_2629207

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:14 pm
Sushii-Princess
Mika_Clari

I betcha anything that there are fangirls already working on the inside of the big fancy-schmansy companies. It's the only thing that explains the incredibnle SUBTEXT in all the kiddy movies...

Oh wow...conspiracy theory!! Y'know, I think that in every writer's mind there is a little yaoi angel sitting on their shoulder that makes them subconsciously put these subtle hints in everything.
"Come on. Make him touch him. No put your faces closer. Yes! yes!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:39 pm
Mika_Clari
Sushii-Princess
Mika_Clari

Oh wow...conspiracy theory!! Y'know, I think that in every writer's mind there is a little yaoi angel sitting on their shoulder that makes them subconsciously put these subtle hints in everything.

xD Mwehehe. It'd be more of a Devil though, and the angel would be like "ONOZ! SINFUL!"
I mean, really. The Road to El Dorado was ridiculously gay. I even squealed! xD But yeah, I think that fangirls will conquer the universe one day.

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:17 am
Sushii-Princess
Mika_Clari
Sushii-Princess
Mika_Clari

xD Mwehehe. It'd be more of a Devil though, and the angel would be like "ONOZ! SINFUL!"
I mean, really. The Road to El Dorado was ridiculously gay. I even squealed! xD But yeah, I think that fangirls will conquer the universe one day.

*giggles* xd Hopefully we'll still be here when we make gay marriages legal everywhere!

*cackles evilly* mrgreen

.... Ninja of buttsecks... lol

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games