Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shymari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:17 am
The saddest Anime I ever watched
that made me cry was Rurouni Kenshin's Series SamuraiX.
The very end movie: reflection Made me cry so bad crying
It was just so sad the way it ended but it was an amazing series!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:15 am
I've never cried because of an anime before, but I do get teary eyed if that counts. There's so many anime that can make me teary-eyed like Elfin Lied, Chrono Crusade, Rurouni Kenshin, and some I don't even remember.  

Datenshi Adam

TwilightDemon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 am
The only anime that has made me cried is Last Exile. It is an awesome series and the last couple eps. were very sad. I saw some ppl who died that I didn't want for them to die.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:44 pm
AnimeZutto
yea, Fushigi Yuugi was really sad i cried crying

Fushigi Yuugi was sad  

Lord Deathnotefan666

TatsujinUrutora

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:53 am
Clannad when Fuko disappears.... I cried (I'm a 17 year old boy, yes I cried) it was so sad crying I love Comedy-Romance anime and that was definently one of my fav! (also if anyone knows of any other good comedy romance plz pm me the names I'd love to know! no yaoi please) ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:11 pm
an episode of Full Metal Alchemist where a guy merges his daughter and his dog into a chimera that looks miserable and then later on Al finds it splattered on the side of a wall and starts crying. That was sad for me....

Most anime that people find sad where a couple can't be together because of fate or they have to try and fight each other because of fate just pisses me off.  

Shounetsu

Mr Emo Byakuya Kuchiki

1,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:17 pm
the only anime that made me cry was Elfen lied  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:25 am
Well I'm sure I am missing some but here are the ones that touched me the most.
For movies- Nausica, Castle in the sky (only once) and Appleseed (original)

series
Noir,Gunslinger Girl,Chrono Crusade, Ruroni Kenshin, Last Exile, Xenosaga, Trigun, Blood+, Gungrave, Gun X Sword, Wolf's Rain, Gene Shaft, DN Angel, Angel Links, Air, Scraped Princess, Ful Metal Alchemist, Maho Negima, Peace Maker, Basilisk, Full Metal Panic, Oh Mi Me Strawberry Eggs, Mai Hime/Mai Otome, Escaflowne, Pumpkin Sissors,Outlaw star, Orphan, ES Otherwise, Sakura Wars, Kino's Journey, Fruits Basket, Hunter X Hunter,Vampire Hunter D, Vampire Princess Miyu, Tsubasa, .Hack Sign, Ragnarok, Death Note, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Arch The Lad, Petear. Starship Operators, Wind, Samurai 7, Crest/Banner of the Stars.  

neko_fireknives

Zindoru-TheDemonOutlaw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:59 pm
For me its Grave of the fireflies and the final plus ep of gundam seed destiny  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:19 am
well, i do have to agree that fushigi is one heck of a sad anime... i cried when nuriko died... and learning almost everyone dying i stop watching the series. and one series but not yet an anime that i really cried alot was absolute boyfriend manga.  

angelpsyche

Sephyre Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:08 pm
for some reason no shoujo anime has made me 'tear up' but i will say that one anime that did was the ending of Eureka Seven. Great anime, great characters, and great ending! ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:24 am
Hana Yori Dango did
its sad  

Sleepy Nia

mastercoke117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:14 pm
i didnt cry but i got depressed when sasuke left the village stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:32 pm
Haven't cry for any anime but AIR made a little tear come out at the Final episode.  

Coffin2010

XxNefisxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:34 am
Both Spririted Away and Inuyasha.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items