Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

AHKyle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:35 pm
I'll admit, I read a father/son incest story which I thought was ****ing hot, but as for Yaoi, eh...

Uchihacest, Hitachincest, etc, the brocest that has two very similar looking guys going at it, I'm not a fan of.

Especially ItachixSasuke, cause often times it's all abusive and bloody. Not lovey at all.

But that makes me sound like a bad person for siding with irl incest. It's not like I'm supportive of it, it's just undeniably desirable to visualize. Other people, not me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:35 pm
Reality-a little but no(depends on who and age)
Manga, ect.-definitely  

Revis_Engard

Sasuke of Team Taka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:39 pm
"Mm.. Uchihacest is sexy.
Incest is addicting. No doubt."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:03 pm
Hmm..I like RP incest and non-real, like manga and such. I also kind of like the more violent the better style...but thats my quirk.  

Astireth

MoonRosePetal

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:14 pm
In real life, incest is a definite no-no. But in the crazy world of anime...I'm a little more open-minded. BUT ONLY if you can give some solid evidence and that both of them are willing. AND IT MUST BE LOVING!!! whee

...though, I have liked some nice smut now and again... xd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:04 am

User Image
No matter which direction you take...

Hm- I suppose it depends sometimes, ne?? o3o

But yeah, It's not bad >>

Every body is M A D here~
User Image

Cryptid Prince

Lupine Hunter

Kyoko1010

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 am
I have absolutely no problem with incest real life, manga, book whatever. I have siblings and it doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes certain situations allow room for a little love to flow in and others don't. I think that it shouldn't matter as long as both sides love each other. I've also seen a lot of one-sided love for their siblings and it makes me sad because they know that they'll never be able to fulfill that love.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:49 am
User Image User Image
»» ««
daisuki desu
noʎ ǝʌo1 ı

»» I read a RaulJulia fic (twincest?) and my first reaction to it was that I thought it was completely disgusting. Although, when I watched Ouran High, I was immediatly taken over by the Hitachiin twins (or, at least after a few episodes). o.o Now I'm a pretty big fan of it, especially with twins. >w< ««

Chitatsu

RazzleDazzle104

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:21 am
Incest = love.
Twincest =Lovex2

Twincest and Incest in general weirded me out at first....but I gotten into incest by twincest via Ouran....cuz they made it look hot and shmexy and taboo. I'm a sucker for taboo. XD
My girlfriend and I play lovely incest RPs, and by golly it's HOT. >_>;

... *giggle* XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:09 pm
OMG TWINCEST!!!! I adore Hikaru and Karou! They are the sexiest!  

sakura-haruno-sister

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Truselo

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:33 pm
User ImageYour not alone, I love yaoi incest also because its damn sexy heart . In real life, I don't know, maybe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:56 pm
I have an indescicive opinion on incest:
In manga and other forms of entertainment and with other people, it's okay, even sweet and romantic--I write some incest (twincest) myself. It's someone else's life and I don't have a problem with it. I'm very open-minded like that. And I do have siblings, and the only thing about incest that could ever bother me is them liking me me like that. And that's pretty much it. ^^
And I adore twincest! And as long the incest doesn't have much to do with me, I dont' mind.

Count Chocolat

Lady of the Eclipse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:02 am
Hm, I won't lie, I'm not crazy about real life incest, but if it's in a series or a story or whatever I'm pretty into it. Why the contradiction? The world may never know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:59 pm
i dont mind incest between to older relatives  

angelic scum

Butt Sex Addict

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:39 pm
I personally dislike it.
But whatever you know, I'll watch/look/read it if it's good.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games