Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honourable123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:45 pm
Badru Tset
X3 from Yugioh

Joey: I thought the other Yugi would be on top.
Tristan: all we can do is watch

Joey: the other Yugi is giving it all he's got and our Yugi can't get enough

And yet so much was changed in the dub. =/

Robbie and Paul in maths. Yet again. ^-^
Robbie had just sat down next to the window and Paul was sulking like a little kid.
Paul: It's my turn by the window.
Robbie: It's not.
Paul: If I did that you'd be throwing a tantrum.
(Paul's getting a little mixed up here).
Robbie: You've got to learn to give and take.
Paul: What d'ya mean?
Robbie: I mean, you're always the taker.
Having colds are good in perverted moments like this. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:59 am
Wow these are funny to read. Props to all the DNAngel episode 4 quotes, I remembered every single one of 'em, lol.
Idk if anybody has put this, but in episode either 67 or 68 of Naruto there was something Gaara said that I took pretty wrong. I'll type it the best I can remember it:

Gaara: "What is it? It's so warm and wet....Mother...What is this?"

It finishes with "AHHHH!! Blood! It's my blood!!!!!" But I really just took that first line wrong. I was thinking:
"Okay, that line was written for fanfiction." ^_^
But geez, wouldn't that've been better without the word 'mother'. Totally stick a random shinobi's name in there. xd

And I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the anime of Kanokon, but in episode 4 there is a part when everybody is in Kouta's dorm room sleeping, and you can hear some of the girls saying.

Chizuru: "No, Kouta-kun, not that like that...you have to do it harder."
Nozomu: "Touching me all over, Kouta...."
((Other girl whose name I can't remember.)): "Oyamada-kun, that's dirty..."

It's not yaoi, but it's still pretty....blunt.

Those are all I can think of atm. Yeah, mine weren't as funny as some others have said. ^_^  

KantanaAmaya

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:02 pm
Love this thread!

I love The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, not only because it is full of homoeroticism, but because it has some very suggestive lines. In The Tale of the Body Thief, Lestat had been trying, unsuccessfully, to get David to have sex with him. Later, when they were discussing something, Lestat goes, "David, I shall be your slave for eternity in exchange for this."

I love my class at school, they are not very homophobic like some of the other grades. The guys love to give other guys full on bear hugs. It's like they are trying to crush each other. Especially these two guys I know, they will stay hugging like that for like 10 minutes. It's really cute! ^_^

Actually, I have another story about those two guys. I had English class with one of them, my friend-ish person Elliot, whom I have had like every class with for the past two years. The other guy, his friend Justin, liked to escape from whatever class he was in and come to our English class for the last 10-20 minutes of class, AKA homeroom.

Anyway Justin would come to hang out with Elliot and stuff. One day they were shouting at each other across the classroom and this is the result:

Elliot: “What are you doing this weekend?!”
Justin: “You?”

I whipped my head around to look at them, not believing what I had just heard, then I proceed to laugh my a** off. I was apparently the only one who caught it though, everyone was talking so it was really loud in the classroom. I had been talking about writing a book series with my friend, but my specially sensitive to BL ears caught it! My friend had a notebook where she kept quotes from the school year in and I demanded she write it down. I need to get a copy of those quotes…

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:17 pm
Jiggery Pokery
Love this thread!

I love The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, not only because it is full of homoeroticism, but because it has some very suggestive lines. In The Tale of the Body Thief, Lestat had been trying, unsuccessfully, to get David to have sex with him. Later, when they were discussing something, Lestat goes, "David, I shall be your slave for eternity in exchange for this."

I love my class at school, they are not very homophobic like some of the other grades. The guys love to give other guys full on bear hugs. It's like they are trying to crush each other. Especially these two guys I know, they will stay hugging like that for like 10 minutes. It's really cute! ^_^

Actually, I have another story about those two guys. I had English class with one of them, my friend-ish person Elliot, whom I have had like every class with for the past two years. The other guy, his friend Justin, liked to escape from whatever class he was in and come to our English class for the last 10-20 minutes of class, AKA homeroom.

Anyway Justin would come to hang out with Elliot and stuff. One day they were shouting at each other across the classroom and this is the result:

I whipped my head around to look at them, not believing what I had just heard, then I proceed to laugh my a** off. I was apparently the only one who caught it though, everyone was talking so it was really loud in the classroom. I had been talking about writing a book series with my friend, but my specially sensitive to BL ears caught it! My friend had a notebook where she kept quotes from the school year in and I demanded she write it down. I need to get a copy of those quotes…

omg! The Vampire Chronicles are just so amazing! I remember reading the first book and being in love with it, by the second book I was in love with Armand, when I got to his book I was reading it during class and feeling so bad for reading it but enjoying ever moment DX

That sounds like a great class you have there, I wish I had a class like yours.  

[`Novacaine]

Devout Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:13 pm
Well, the line I heard was from the tv because my mom was watching her soap (All My Children) and the first thing I heard walking out of the computer room and into the living room was "I want to touch you."

I stood there by my door for a minute just snickering to myself. The funny thing is that I heard that right after I looked at the last post made on this topic. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:02 am
[`Novacaine]
Jiggery Pokery
Love this thread!

omg! The Vampire Chronicles are just so amazing! I remember reading the first book and being in love with it, by the second book I was in love with Armand, when I got to his book I was reading it during class and feeling so bad for reading it but enjoying ever moment DX

Rulin' ya universes...

I love Anne Rice too <3 She's great *_* They soo messed up on the movie adaptations though... sweatdrop
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Honourable123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:55 am
I haven't posted here for a while. =/ I haven't got much to post, either...

From maths, again. Chris' phone had just started to ring (Chris, by the way, is a really, really tall, rugby (American football-ish) player, who moved here from Australia), playing Glamourous - by Whoever-it-Was. (I've never actually heard it before. =/ And didn't even listen.) The entire room turned to stare, then burst out laughing.
Once the lesson had started, and we'd started on more trigonomatry (I swear, if we do any more of that, Larvin's getting locked in his store cupboard with a Furby ¬.¬). And, Paul, Robbie, Danny and Hashim were flirting, as usual - while completely ignoring b***h's... uh, Beth's vying for Paul and Robbie's attention. And, Chirs was playing with a pink feather. o.O
Paul: Is that your boa, then?
(I think he was getting a little jealous, here...)
Chris: No. I just like it.
Robbie: (mumbling) Nothing wrong with pink feathers... <.<;;
Paul: You know... I'm starting to have funny thoughts about you, Chris.
(O RLY? ^^)
Chris: What...?! O.O;
Paul: I mean... feathers and Glamourous...
Chris: So...? ¬.¬
Paul: I'm still having funny thoughts about you...
(At least he was being honest...)

I was stuck downstairs, watching some crappy kids programme on TV; the internet wasn't working. *mumbles incoherantly about 'doujinshi hoarding' and 'Joncer'*
This guy on the programme said "If it was still up to me, I'd choose The Shadow Master; he can do wonderful things with his hands!"
This is on CBBC?! O__O

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:54 pm
I have a few here... Let's see... This one, I wrote into a story. It's horrible!

Vlad: "Long sentence short: seduce first, kiss second, f**k third."

That was so horrible of me too write into the story... If you want to read the story, PM me about it, and I'll send you the link. Here's some more that my friend's and I have said that are... odd to say the least.

Me: "My pencil's down at the base."
Me: "A dictionary is DICKS-tionaries and only DICKS-tionaries."

Horrible. Yes, I know. Here's one that my driver's ed teacher said when he caught a guy on a phone. My mind went "Whoa! Wait a moment... Did he just say what I think he said?!"

Watters: "You gotta be slicker than the slickest, and I'm pretty slick."

I so did not want the mental image that had followed right after he said that. He isn't even cute! My teacher... ew... gonk  

Sibur Nightlust

Jiggery Pokery

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:08 pm
[`Novacaine]

It's the best series ever. I have yet to finish the whole series as of now, though. I'm on Merrick, but since it's a combination of her witch series and the vampire series I have to read the witch series before I read Merrick. I'm stuck on The Witching Hour, I can't seem to finish it.

My class is great. They could be better, but they could also be much, much worse. I remember my Senior friend complaning about his class and just thinking how lucky I was to be born when I was. There are no openly gay guys in my class, though. There was a couple in my sister's class a couple years ago and there are two in the class under me, but none in my class that I know of. At least no out of the closet ones. I think my friend mentioned that one guy in my class was gay, but I have nothing to back that up with. Although, living in such a small town, it's no suprise how few there are. For such a small, conservative town, my school is suprisingly liberal.

My gay friend, Ben from the class under me, is awesome. He loves to talk about how sexy/hot guys are. Especially this one English teacher. He's a new teacher and insanely young and hot, for a teacher. He'll never be my teacher, though. He's a underclassman English teacher and I'm going to be a Senior. Ben isn't going to have him any more either. So no more listening to Ben talking about how hot he is, unfortunatly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:18 pm
Miss Sushii
[`Novacaine]
Jiggery Pokery
Love this thread!

Rulin' ya universes...

I love Anne Rice too <3 She's great *_* They soo messed up on the movie adaptations though... sweatdrop
...since 1992.

The movie adaptation of Interview of the Vampire was actually pretty good, for a movie adaptation. It even had Louis (Brad Pitt) almost kiss Armand (Antonio Bandaras - sp?). That was better than I could ever dream. Queen of the Damned was pathetic. They didn't even try to keep it close to the book. Louis, Nikki, Gabriella, Magnus, etc. weren't even in there. Pisses me off.  

Jiggery Pokery

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:50 pm
Jiggery Pokery
Miss Sushii
[`Novacaine]
Jiggery Pokery
Love this thread!

Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.

The movie adaptation of Interview of the Vampire was actually pretty good, for a movie adaptation. It even had Louis (Brad Pitt) almost kiss Armand (Antonio Bandaras - sp?). That was better than I could ever dream. Queen of the Damned was pathetic. They didn't even try to keep it close to the book. Louis, Nikki, Gabriella, Magnus, etc. weren't even in there. Pisses me off.
Rulin' ya universes...

>__> Butbut, they messed up so baaadly on the casting... and yeah, queen of the damned was disgraceful but I watched it anyway because stuart townsend is hot..
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:18 am
Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book One, episode Storm [I forgot the Chapter...]. xd

Okay, so before all the flashbackness, there was a line that caught my attention. This dude that was working for Zuko was getting annoyed with him and his obsessiveness...

Why are we always chasing after his avatar!

xd [/Zuko/Aang fangirl]

There's probably more...

But this line stuck out to me. sweatdrop

Lenre Li
Crew

Jiggery Pokery

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:46 am
Miss Sushii
Jiggery Pokery
Miss Sushii
[`Novacaine]
Jiggery Pokery
Love this thread!

Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.

Rulin' ya universes...

>__> Butbut, they messed up so baaadly on the casting... and yeah, queen of the damned was disgraceful but I watched it anyway because stuart townsend is hot..
...since 1992.

I didn't think the casting was that bad. Sure Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise are overrated, but they are not that overrated. Kirstin Dunst was perfect as Claudia. Antonio Bandaras as Armand confuses me though. "Let's cast this older black-haired Mexican as a 17-year-old auburn haired Russian"

I must agree with you, though, about Stuart Townsend. He is insanely hot. I actually bought the DVD purely for him and the music videos.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:40 am
One line will forever echo in my mind...from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Iroh: What a stunning view.
Zuko: The only view I want to see is the Avatar in chains.

...crap! I almost forgot. Spongebob has tons of suggestive quotes.
SB: Bye, Squidward! Bye, Mr. Krabs! Bye, Squidward!
Patrick: You said Squidward twice.
SB: I like Squidward (in a suggestive tone, too XD)

And basically anything w/ Squidward's last name (Tentacles) gets me in giggles. :3  

Lunar Pillow I Choose You

KantanaAmaya

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:49 pm
This happened about 5 minutes ago and I figured I had to put this up here. This is from Ergo Proxy episode....either 9 or 10.

Daedalus: "I don't know, you took my toy away from me before I could find out."
Raul: "*chuckles* I'm sorry, I guess that was a bit harsh. Tell you what, I'll let you play with my toy instead. But only in the supervision of an adult, like myself, who knows right from wrong.
Daedalus: "Because it's a toy for adults?"
Raul: "That's a good boy."

And a minute or so later:
Raul: "You might take this the wrong way, but I want to save the world."
Daedalus: "That's so touching I think I'm about to cry." ((I caught the sarcasm easily, lol.))
Raul: *pushes Daedalus against the container thing.* "It seems you haven't been properly trained...sorry, but I'm not as leniant as the Regent. I can behave in the most unpleasant way when necessary. Daedalus Yumeno."
Daedalus: *nods*
Raul: *laughs* "Now you can do the research you love so much, except now you'll be doing it just for me."

I love English dubs, lol.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games