Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 3:42 pm
"You dont have anything to apologize for Hot Stuff. I had a pretty similar reaction when Ayame showed up. Everyone has their demons. The good news is, yours is in hell." She crossed the room, perching herself up on the desk, legs crossed. "Anything I can do to help, let me know." She smiled, watching him a moment.

Isuna raised a brow and sighed. "Kazu, you have a better chance of keeping your secret if you dont get high in my medical room. Deal?" She asked, closing the door and walking over to Akuro. "Jens fine, he apparently is the son of the Lord of Hell. Hiei worked it out so that Jen can travel back and forth between the realms freely. Currently hes staying there to train and get use to his new power." She explained.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:43 pm
Kazu rolled his eyes and moved laying on the medical bed and stretched. " I hate sitting at my shop all alone. Jen isn't coming back for awhile and I'm not just going to sit there by myself. I have no clients for the next week and my side job is a bit dry up. " He said and shrugged. " But fine, I'll stop shooting up in your medical room." He said and closed his eyes getting comfy. " Well you were out, I restocked your cabinets and ran to my shop and brought you some stuff as well." Kazu said and yawned. " WAit what the ********, Jen's Father is Lioh Mot?"Kazu finally asked shocked as hell.

Akuro shifted and nodded. " Well that's good. At least something good came out of this. It will be great to have Jencho home thought." Akuro added and he tilted his head. " How was hell?"

Hiei sighed and moved pulling his mask onto his face and fixed the Tear mask ever so lightly. " I'm not going back down there. Even if Lioh request's meetings. He can come here or something. I'm not putting myself through that." Hiei stated and stared at the desk. " I have two meetings tonight and then we are free to do whatever you want." Hiei said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:40 pm
Isuna smiled a little, noting the newly restocked shelves. "Thank you, Kazu. You're welcome to stay here for a bit of you dont want to head home. Jen is excited to come back and show you all the cool new things he learned though." She explained, not sure if she should mention the hell form or not. She moved, sitting by Akuro. "Hell was, interesting. They have a huge market place, that surrounds the palace it looked like. Everything under the sun, er, lack there of, is sold there. Jencho is Liohs son, yes, and apparently he has a brother, named Magnus, but I and Jen, didnt much care for him. He punched Jenxho in the face, hes alright though." She paused, remembering what she'd heard Jen say about the punch. "Kazuhiro, jencho said something about Magnus hitting less hard then you do while your high...care to explain?" She asked.

Neko nodded, leaning back on her palms a bit, legs still crossed. "Or, we can do whatever you want? It's been a rough day for you, and I'd rather do something to calm you down." She smiled. She slid off the desk, running a clawed hand though her hair.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:52 pm
Kazu shifted as he sat on the bed and looked around before he shifted off the bed and messed up his hair. " One time, It was a bad reaction and I got Jen in the face. Seriously an accident. Him and I talked after and He forgave me. It seriously was an accident and trust me I feel ******** bad." Kazu said rubbing his arm.

" I have to go." Kazu said moving to get passed Isuna and Akuro. HE felt bad, he didn't want to be here anymore now because of that topic. He shifted grabbing his jacket from the chair by the door.

Akuro blinked a bit. " Hey, Wait Kazu. You should wait. That hit you took is gonna hit your weird. You should stay with us. " Akuro said moving to grab the young boy. " Seriously, You said it was an accident so none of us our mad. Just make sure it never happens again." Akuro said about Jen.

Hiei shifted and started to go through the page and shook his head. " nothing is going to calm me down today. I'm just going to do these meetings and then whatever you want to do, Will do because that's enough to keep me busy." Hiei finally said. " If you want to finish what we started at the temple we can do that, you wanna kill someone I'll come. I don't care right now." Hiei said and through one file in the trash can before grabbing another one.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:03 pm
Isuna moved, getting up. "Kazuhiro, slow down a second. I'm sorry, I didnt realize it was a touchy subject. I thought you two had been sparring or something while you testing things." She explained. "Dont leave, or Neko will come to check and make sure your alright." She tried. She sighed a moment, going and setting the kettle to boil for tea. "Oh, I almost forgot. Jencho looke ro have made a friend already. A hellion girl named Laffrette, shes showing him the ropes in Hell and helping him train." She said, shifting subjects. "I see if Hisa can take Jen a cell phone....wonder if they'd even work there."

Neko nodded. "We'll see later on then. Who's this first meeting with?" She asked, moving to stand in her usual spot.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:15 pm
Kazu moved fixing his jacket and pulled his wings in tight to keep them hidden. " IT's fine, I have to get stuff done anyway. I jus remembered I had some errands to run." He mumbled and turned to leave. " I'm glad his making friends, It can't be healthy being my friend." He said and walked out shutting the door and leaving.

Akuro sighed and dropped his head forward. " ******** kid" Akuro said shaking his head and looked at Isuna. " Are you needed here or did you want to leave for awhile?" Akuro asked.

Hiei shifted and flipped another file reading and his eyes glanced toward the list before coming back to reading. " The Puppet King apparently, A sub lord and It says unknown so that'll be a fun suprise." Hiei said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:01 pm
Isuna frowned, watching Kazu leave. "I honestly didnt mean to upset him. Damn." She huffed and moved, pouring tea for her and Akuro. "Actually, going to hell with them granted me some time off. I'm free for now." She smirked, setting the tea on the desk for them. "Why, you have plans?"

Neko nodded, looking over at the list in curiosity. "When is the Puppet King suppose to get here?" She asked  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:29 pm
Akuro moved reaching for the tea and moved reaching for a blood packet and poured some in. He moved shaking the tea just a little to swish it around before looking up at her. " Don't take it hard. His going through some s**t. He'll be fine." Akuro said with a smile and shrugged. " Whatever you wanna do, I just want to spend some time with you. I feel like I've been so busy with work we barely see eachother."

"Anytime, I'm just glad that Kidd isn't here right now." Hiei said and rubbed his leg a little that was bugging him and moved flipping the page over to see who else was meeting with him." Just Puppet King, which lets face it will probably just be Cillia because Puppet king never brings stuff himself. My sub lord from Akina Village about some issue there and I don't know this unknown person..." He mumbled reading it and leaned back. " I just wait I guess."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 pm
Isuna smiled, sipping her own tea, moving to lean against her desk next to Akuro. "We've both been busy, but I'm sure we could find something to do." She smiled coyly, tail swishing behind her playfully.

A knock sounded on the office door, to light to be the puppet king. Neko crossed the room and opened the door. "Hey there Cillia, we were expecting you." Neko greeted, smiling a little and letting the young puppet master in before closing the door and going back to her usual spot.

Cillia smiled, giving a curtsey and walking into the office. "King Tear, Neko. Good to see you both again. I hope you've been well." She kept her tone formal and had a few files in her arms as she moved to take a seat.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:01 pm
Akuro moved drinking the tea and looked at Isuna and half smiled. " Whatcha thinking about? Cuz I have a few ideas." He said moving to lean over, one hand on the side of her cheek as he pulled her in for a kiss and bit her lip lightly. " I'm here, whatever you want we can do. My love."

Tear moved his hands in the air slightly. " Told you, Puppet King never comes. Always sends His Daughter to speak for him." Tear said moved sitting at his chair. " What's going on, in the puppet lands lately?" The King asked and reached for a file. " We also recently open a pact with Hell from my side, I'm assuming you'd like to get in on that pact as most of your souls come from Hell after all" Tear said and spun himself slightly in his chair. " Where is your sister lately? Shes my worker but I hardly hear from her."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:45 pm
Isuna smiled, kissing him back, and making a low noise with the bite. "Mmm, let's continue this then." She moved her hand to the back of Akuros neck and pulled him back to kiss him again.

Cillia smiled nervously. "I'm sorry King Tear. My Father was not able to make the trip out here, as he is busy with matters back in the puppet lands." She bowed her head, biting the inside of her cheek. In reality, the Puppet King didnt feel it important enough to come himself. He knew it was a slight to send her instead, and that Cillia had no way to refuse. "Things are alright back home. There are some issues with the neighboring land, but I think its minor.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:40 pm
Akuro chuckled and moved slowly pulling the woman onto his lap and moving his arms around her lower back and kept kissing away, just enough and taking his time. Slowly he crawled down her neck and left a small friendly bite mark nothing serious on her neck. Just one of those little pleasure shockers.

He slowly moved on hand from her back to her front and slowly up to work on pulling down her shirt.

Tear nodded and tapped the pen on his desk talking to Cilla. " Stop being nervous, You know I have no issues with yourself. Any issue is directed at your father. I actually enjoy it when you show up instead of him." He said and moved pulling down a few files. " Let me know if those lands get out of control....and Here this was the contract that was given to me from Hell. This is a copy. I want you and your people to go over this. This is the new law from Hell about soul collecting." Tear started.

He shifted and heard the door knocked and looked at it before looking at Neko. " Neko, See who that is please." Tear said and moved leaning forward.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:58 pm
Isuna moved to sit, straddling Akuros lap, closing her eyes as he kissed her, hands going to his chest, moving down and up under his shirt. She inhaled sharply with the bite, smiling a bit, and shrugged out of her top as he pulled on it. She moved, kissing him on the mouth, moving her hands up under his shirt to pull it off.

Cillia sighe, calming down. "My apologies, I'm glad you dont take offense to my coming out instead." She reached out, taking the new contract and looking it over. "This...it is a good plan. I will do my best to convince Father of the same." She moved to stand as someone else knocked.

Neko nodded, crossing the room to the door again and opening it to see if it was the sublord.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:04 pm
Akuro moved shrugging off his dress shirt after it was untton. The vampire moved to stand up picking the woman up and moved her toward one of the medial beds. " Better hope no one walks in." He said with a chuckle and slowly moved kissing down her chest and stomach.

" I'd rather it be you all the time." Tear said telling the truth and smiled under his mask. " Tell your father, He has no choice but to follow these new rules. If he has a problem he knows where I am." He added and nodded before leaning to llook at Neko.

At the door was Able, He was holding the dead sublord by his throat, blood running from his mouth. " Just so we are clear, I'm that unknown meeting today." Able said looking at Neko and dropped the subblord and pushed himself in and stared at Tear. " Nice get up, Loser. Let's take. You puppet girl leave." Able hissed.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:32 pm
Neko blinked, taking a second to process what she was seeing. Able pushing past her was enough to bring her back. Teeth grit and tails snapping she turned with her claws out, audibly growling as she grabbed the back of Ables shirt and threw him back and to the floor.

Cillia jumped a moment, startled by the dead sublord and Able snapping at her. She stared as Neko kind of snapped. "Uhm...uhh"

Neko flicked a hand out, shadow porting the girl back home, not taking her eyes off Able and standing between him and Tear. "Get. Out." She growled, glaring down at him. Shaking from holding back the urge to rip him to pieces. Her ears pinned back as she took a step toward him, her shadow rippling under her as it moved forward, toward Able.

Isuna took a breath, kissing along Akuros neck as he moved them to one of the beds. She laughed a bit, as he commented on someone walking in. "I dont care right now." She responded, running fingers through his hair.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games