Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:19 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja easily climbed up the tree, "Come get these please! I'm tossing them on the ground." she climbed a little higher and started to pick them. She inspected each one before letting it fall to the ground so he could round them up. Once she had enough, Anja made her way down the tree, her movements were elegant and not a move was wasted. Her feet hit the ground a few moments later, "I love my nose." she picked up a few and returned to the horses and fed some to them, "Good boys." she petted them too. She went back with a bag and started collecting more apples  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:27 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa sighed and looked at the horses. Why did she get off her horse if he was going to have to bring them over anyways? He began to lead the horses down only for her to pop up with a few apples and begin to feed them before rushing back off with a bag.

"I... I am so confused right now with what she wants me to do..." He muttered, leading the horses off the road and towards the direction that Anja took off in. Once he saw the tree she was in he tied the horses off and grabbed a near empty saddlebag of his own, untying it and moving over to the tree, kneeling and slipping the apples into it.

"I remember when we first started this journey how apprehensive you were about riding a horse. Now you treat them like you didn't know any other way of going great distances." Tousa commented as he continued to pick up the apples. He glanced up to Anja only to have an apple fall on his head and he gave a grunt as he fell on his back.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:49 pm
Kami GearX

Anja climbed back up th tree. She might have dropped an apple on his head. Oh well. She went back up to the top of the tree where it gets the most sun. Those are always the best ones. She started picking and tossing them down, "Catch!!" she barely gave him a warning.

When she was all done, Anja got down with ease, while she was biting down on an apple, "Okay, lets go. I'm going off on my own for a bit." Anja finished the snack and transformed and ran into the forest  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:59 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa was getting up again from his position on the ground when she shouted for him to catch. "Wait just a min-." Another apple nailed him. "Slow down would you!?"

Eventually they got all of the apples that she wanted to pick and their saddlebags had more than plenty of apples in them. As she was climbing down, Tousa was rubbing at his head, a small red spot on his forehead where the second apple had landed.

Anja came down the tree and told him she was off to go run around. "Anja! Will you-." She was already gone. He cupped his hands together and shouted after her. "Don't run off to far! If you need anything just give me a signal!" He then rubbed his head and turned to the horses. "What's gotten into her today... She's acting more energetic than usual."

With that Tousa shook his head and moved to clamber back onto his horse and lead them down the road once more, glancing around and then pulling out the book on Lycan once again while he rode. If anything was going to attack him, Anja would let him know. Her sense of smell had proven itself enough times. That and her ears.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:08 pm
Kami GearX

Anja ran through the trees with delight

One feature of the Lycan royalty would be markings on her back in the form of tattoos. They are born with them and not given. They glow white in the moonlight and are commonly found on the back. Some markings aren't visible all the time and onloy show themselves during special occasions.

Another indicator of the royal blood is hair color. They are the only ones with two different colors. Most of the time its Black and White but there have been times when one of the colors was red, blue, and green.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:17 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa's eyes narrowed slightly. Dual hair color? He glanced back over to the forest. Markings as well, typically on the back with a white glow. Anja had dual hair color but he didn't know about the markings. And it was only an indication, not a solidified fact.

He reached for the page that the description of Lycan royalty began and folded the corner to mark it. He'd have to follow up on it later. For now though he simply closed the book and continued riding down the road.

As the sun was starting to set though, he noticed a change in the environment. The road was getting smoother and less bumpy. Tousa let out a whistle to call Anja back in. They were getting close to the town. He himself simply reached for his cloak and tied it around his shoulders, pulling up the hood and adjusting his clothing for a feminine appearance, his hair falling out of the shadows of his hood to help with his appearance.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:29 pm
Kami GearX

Anja heard the whistle and came back to him. But when she got close she reverted back to her human self and jumped in a tree. She jumped from branch to branch until she jumped and landed right on her horse, "Hi t here. Add I'm not a dog that can be called whenever you want." she stated as she put her cloak on. She looked over at him, "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:51 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa looked over to at Anja as she hopped into her saddle and spoke, a smile appearing across his face. "You do it to yourself you know Anja. I have yet to have a time when you have not come to my side when I whistle... I would say you've trained yourself. So you're right... You're not a dog because I would've had to train you, but you sure act like one~." he teased before nodding.

"I'm fine, we're just coming up on the next town. Another hour or two of riding and we should be there. The road has been getting steadily smoother and the forest is getting a tad thinner next to the road. Thought we would want to get ready early in case any travelers are leaving town."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:00 pm
Kami GearX

"Well, what if you whistle cause you're in danger again damsel, and I don't show up? You dead." Anja said, matter of factly.

"Should we stop and dye the threads while we can? Before anyone sees us. I can smell a few people already. Some distance off, but still."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:10 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"Then I'll die and haunt you as a ghost." Tousa remarked back. "For not coming to help me like the loyal companion you are." He shook his head. "We can do that over a warm meal and in the privacy of a room. Besides... I kind of like the idea of getting to an actual bed as soon as possible to sit and lay on rather than riding a horse... Or you." The cheeky smile spreading a bit wider.

He then tapped his horse into a trot. "I'm also pretty sure that the horses would love to stay in the safety of a stable and converse with other horses. Can only have so much conversation with a single person before you run out of topics, wouldn't you say?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:30 pm
Kami GearX

Anja rolled her eyes, "You wouldn't haunt me. If you did then I'd just have to be nude all the time." she laughed at that joke, "Even ghost you wouldn't look at me."

All of a sudden Anja stopped and stiffened, "Tousa, stop and don't move. Hold the horse." she dismounted an handed the reins over to him. She sniffed the air again. Yep, coming right at them. She stood in front of the horses and Tousa. She waited for a few minutes, then it happened. 6 massive wolves appeared in front of them, coming from the forest out of nowhere. They noticed Tousa and got a little aggressive and snarled. The alpha of the pack stepped forward towards Anja. He smelled her and right away he calmed his pack.

Anja transformed and then looked at each one in the pack, "You know you I am." only the lycans would understand this talk since it only sounded like animal sounds to human ears

"Yes Princess Anja. What brings you out here? And so far away from your pack?" he looked at the human with confusion and disgust, "Is he keeping you captive? Shall we kill him?" he snarled

Anja shook her head, "No. In fact I'm headed to the human capital. I can't tell you all of my plan but I know what I am doing."

Another member spoke up, "I have news of Maxas."

Anja perked her ears, "Please tell me."

"He is doing well, and he misses you. Wonders why you aren't back yet."

Anja smiled. He was worried about her, that was sweet, "Tell him I'm fine. Now please we must continue."

The alpha spoke up again, "Princess, be careful. The next town is getting dangerous. Word has spread a rumor that has that town marked for destruction by the enemy. Guards patrol it heavily. Be careful."

"Thank you, and I will be."

One by one the Lycans ran off, leaving them alone once more. Anja sighed and went back to her human self  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:19 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa was about to make a comment when Anja's voice changed from jovial and playful to a serious bent. He would have to save his commentary for after, his hand reaching for his spear as six massive wolves appeared before them, growling and snarling, magic lancing through the spear as he got ready for a confrontation.

Then Anja transformed into her form herself and the spear's magic was dismissed, though it was still drawn and at the ready just in case they decided to attack. His face did not hide his open willingness to fight the six if they were to make a move.

A series of growls and whines commenced and soon, the group of six ran off, Tousa's breath slowly exhaling as he brought his horse up beside her. "What happened?" He asked, spear still in hand as his gaze scanned their surroundings for an ambush just in case there were archers to cover the retreat or to simply make them pin cushions.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:29 pm
Kami GearX

Anja looked stressed, Nothing good. The enemy of yours might be planning on assaulting this next city. They doubled the guards, patrols, everything. I'm not sure if we can go there now." she looked up at him as she got on her horse

"You might be discovered even with the disguise of yours."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:08 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa gave a nod, slowly putting the spear away. "It will still be safer in that city than outside of it, especially if the assault does happen. When a siege breaks out, no one is allowed in or out... However if we are inside we can sneak out. It's a lot more difficult to sneak into a city once it is already under siege."

He rubbed his chin. "We'll just have to do the thing our best at doing, which is be reckless. You good with that idea? If not I can think of an actual strategy of getting us inside those walls, but we probably won't be able to keep our horses if that is the case."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:22 pm
Kami GearX

"We need to keep the horses so they can carry you. It'll take us forever if you have to walk and I will not carry you again." Anja still didn't have her horse go forward

"We should dye the thread now, don't you? I can find some beetles to crush up their shells to make paint or dye. Plus we have the berries."  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games