Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:10 pm
He chuckled as she mentioned when they did it. He did have to agree that there was the chance of her being pregnant. Thinking this as he sat up he was about to make a joke when she started to kiss him. When she did that he kept the joke to himself not wanting to have this end. Just before they lost themselves again he did mentally he say to himself, " And this makes three."

He sent the letter a day ago knowing that they would be here soon. Hoping that they got everything he asked them to bring. In order for his plan to work they would have to leave soon. But for know he was in the Dojo training with some of the equipment he hadn't trained with in years. He did have is shirt off while he did this so it did not get dirty as he trained.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:28 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she was hanging up the clothes where he showed her. Only to go and find him working out. They barely sparred at the time. But right now she needed to get as much fighting experience in as she could. Of course she stood there and watched him until he noticed her. When he looked at her, she would go into a defensive stance.
"I have most of the laundry done. Though I can wear my robe after we spar.", she told him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:38 pm
He kept training for a while then turned to her. When she went into a defensive stance he cracked his neck and held his arms wide open. " Then my wife lets see what you got." He stayed still and waited for her to get closer.He payed attention to every part of her body to see what she was going to try and hit him with.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:53 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She could not help but laughing before switching to offensive stance. Now she moved across to him, but she had herself turned sideways to make herself a smaller target. Of course once she was in reach she started to kick, but she was using her less dominate leg, left. "You know even before the house is built, we need to buy more clothes.", she said, as the thought came to her. She knew how to see but if she gained weight fast, she'd need clothes faster than she could make them.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
what time of year is it in this RP?

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:05 pm
He dodged out of the way of her kicks and spun around her. As she continued to attack he did not attack back but he did think about what she said. " Well you need more clothes yes. If and when you do get pregnant your body will change." Trying to remember the landscape of the spot he wanted them to go he remembered something. " There is a town close to the location I what us to live at. It's seven miles away at least. Easy to go and get some items from there and come back."

Quote:
I was thinking it was close to spring ending.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:22 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She turned around and started to kick him with her right foot. "You think I don't know that?", she sassed him, about the change of her body. Of course she started to go from kicks to punching him. Of course it was more of a boxing style.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:28 pm
He continued to dodge out of the way from her attacks. " I know you are aware of what will happen to you I was just saying it out loud to help me think about everything.", he said as he dodged a punch. " With any luck the house should be built relatively quick." Now he was thinking about what was needed to build everything they would want and in what order they should be building everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:43 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She stepped back and put her fists down. Of course she was a bit winded. But gave him a look at said joke about me being pregnant and see how you get fixed . Of course she had her hair in a bun style braid. Though she knew that she would have to take a bath after she finished working out.
"But, we need to make sure that we have all that we need. And more, especially if I end up carrying into winter time.", She said, before going back to throwing punches at him. Of course this is after she caught her breath. This time she was going more for jabs than punches.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:53 pm
When she stopped attacking he stood there and listened to what she had to say. " True. We will need supplies to last us a while. Normally in these situations I would suggest rationing our food. But that won't work if you are pregnant because it wouldn't be healthy." As he finished he started to dodge again. " There are some foods that I know that grow in harsh winter environments. They are easy to acquire if you know where to go to get them." That was an easy thing for him to get. But the main problem was if they would have enough grown to feed her, the baby, and the animals if they decided to have some when they start.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:00 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She switched her punching style back to actual punches. Only to think on what he said. She nodded and kept punching."Well I think if we get there in time, we can get most of the sowing and such done before the summer hits. Or at least the heat, if I remember things right. Man growing up in a cave sucks, now that I think about it.", she said in between her punches. Soon enough she started to switch back to kicking with her left leg.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:41 pm
Still dodging her attacks he listened to her. " Then we should leave in a few days. The others will be showing up soon if they are not already there. So the soon we leave the better. That is if you are up for it. Like I sadi before the trip won't be as all it was to get here.", he said as he avoided her kicks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:01 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She finally stopped her attacks again but this time waved him off. Meaning that she was done. Of course she was catching her breath again. Once she was done, she looked at him."How about we leave in two days? And I can wash these clothes tonight.", she mused. Only to go over to him and wrap her arms around his neck.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:06 pm
He stood there and let her catch her breath when she was finished with the sparing. " All right then in two days we will ride out of here.", he said as he began thinking of what paths to take to get to their destination. Then he placed his arms around her waist. " But I will need to teach you how to fight better. Your attacks were far to easy to predict." Of course he meant this in the nicest way he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:18 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She gave him a dull expression and started to tap her foot. "You think? Besides I only am doing what I know won't result in major injuries. Cause if I don't practice first, well I am more likely to hurt one or both of us.", she explained, before gently pushing on the tip of his nose. Of course she knew that he meant good. But until she had three signs at least of possibly being pregnant, she'd push herself in her training.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:30 pm
" I'm just trying to be nice. Though I could have put it better. But enough about that. I am going to check up on the farm and see what will be ready for when we leave.", he said as he walked away and headed for the farm. Before he got to far away he did add one more thing." You should probably go and wash those clothes like you said you were going to."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games