Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>
TNW:R Presents: Awakening Of The Fall (3/27/15) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:07 pm
UPCOMING: SPECIAL PROMO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The crowd in the arena were all in their seats after coming back from a brief but quick commercial break. The announcers and commentators did their parts, talking wise, as the arena for a moment would rest to silence. Before, the screeching sound of metal clashing with another instrument begun. The loud chaotic sound too traveled as it became into a beat. Entrance music for the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar. The crowd ascended from their seating places to their feet as the hardcore fans cheered and while many others booed. Soon, it all came to an head when the big behemoth of a man himself, Brock, had made his way to the stage alongside of him, his advocate Paul Heyman. Paul smiled very gleefully as the two were made onto the stage. Brock however had a different choice in facial expressions as the big man himself jogged in place from left to right. His signature thing to do as he'd then raise his arms up flexing and back down in a instant to his sides openly as pyrotechnics shot up from the stage's side-panels. The crowd all were loud and ready to see and hear what would happen tonight. Brock Lesnar had been gone since losing at TNWR's Day of Uprising. Now he was back. The crowd soon would find out as the big brute carried his weight down the ramp whilst Paul followed behind walking very excited. They got down to the end of the ramp where Brock would jog in place some more before he walked up the stairs to the left and once on the apron held the rope open for Paul allowing him to get in first. After Paul was in the ring, Brock would pace around. Heyman however just stood in the center having being received a microphone while out of camera view, as he waited for the crowd to die down. This was a lively crowd indeed. There were cheers, boos, and even, 'welcome back', chants.

Paul stood there next to his Beast Incarnate and his client he so happily praised, Brock Lesnar. The crowd started to lower their volume when Paul eventually rose the microphone up to lips. "Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is PAUUUUUL HEYMAN. And to my right is the single most athletic man in sports entertainment today. He is the most captivating. The most relentless man, no, BEAST, to ever step foot into a squared ring such as this one we stand before you in. This man BROKE the MAN. He is THE man who beat the man that thought he was and forever the man to never beat beaten by ANY man at Wrestlemania. And while this may not be said "company" he beat that man. And believe me when I say if given the opportunity he would do it again here. Just quicker. Yes, ladies and gentlemen my client BROCK LESNAR broke your hero. He did what no other man could and that was beat the Undertaker's streak. And... and... what does he get for it? He is forced to have to come back and prove himself time and time again.

He is placed in "qualifying matches" to go onto chambers he should already be in. Brock, in said, chamber has to then deal with several other men who couldn't beat Brock on his best day until he decides just let himself be beaten.... to come back another day. And today ladies and gentlemen is that day. Because tonight is that night. Because not only, NOT ONLY, is Brock here tonight. Brock is hungry. Brock Lesnar chose his own demise in that Chamber. None of you seem to understand, I know. "But mommy, Brock Lesnar was hit with the pedigree and then pinned by Triple H," You see you "wrestling fans" you think you know the big picture BUT you do not. Why do you think it is that out of all people Brock was pinned by the man who is in charge of things around here. The man who knows what's best for business.

You all will probably be sitting here thinking; not even Paul is that great. Not even he is that maniacal and not even he is such a genius he would set up his client to take a "fall" in the Elimination Chamber albeit he was barely touched. NO! Paul Heyman isn't that great of a man. No MAN WOULD DO SUCH A THING... Or, would he? YOU SEE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN; whether you think you know this business or not. You don't. This business would drive you insane. Because this business is full of lies, secrets, and corruption. But I, and I, ALONE am the ONE MAN who knows how to pull the strings without pulling them. I am the puppeteer without the keys to the "boss"'s office. I AM THE PEASANT WHO RUNS AROUND SCREAMING TO THE HEAVENS HOW GREAT BROCK LESNAR IS. I am simply a mouthpiece. A manager. When in reality, none of that would be possible. I could sit out here and waste your time and feed you people anything I want and you'd eat it. You'd want seconds, thirds, fourths, fifths, because that's who you people are. You take anything spoon fed. Well I have news to you all because Brock. Lesnar. Doesn't.

Brock Lesnar would bite the hand off of his own grandmother if she tried to spoon feed him. Brock Lesnar only strives to see one thing. And one thing only. Brock Lesnar isn't a man any of you can understand. You see Brock Lesnar is a man that would gladly stand out here as superstar after superstar would come out here trying to take him on and he would take each and every single one of them down. Now you maybe having such thoughts as well; that's impossible. Or no he wouldn't. But the question would you all miss is this. Why? Why would Brock Lesnar do that? And the next question I or Brock would respond to that is; why not? Well, because Brock would thought of it to be good sport. Because a man like Brock Lesnar isn't looking for anything logical, like money, he has enough of that. He cannot be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with... Brock Lesnar simply wants to watch the world burn. And if he has to get that pleasure of doing so by going through that entire locker room and leaving body's in his path. He'll do so.

Brock Lesnar isn't some man who will show up here every night. Not even every week. Hell, I won't even promise every Pay-per-view. But what Brock Lesnar will do is this. He will come back. Tonight. Maybe another night like this one. Maybe tomorrow. But make no mistake he will come back. And when that time may come. He will challenge whomever the current champion is. And they WILL accept. There will be no asking. Because when Brock Lesnar's music hits that PA system, even, if he has to he will drag a referee by his pants, down from that stage, down that ramp, and into this ring. And that referee will ring that bell starting a match. A match that would be for the world title. So heed my warning to whoever that man maybe whether it be Seth Rollins. Or Roman Reigns. Brock Lesnar will become TNWR Champion. And it will be soon. And in the words of Mr. Roman Reigns himself; you all can believe that."
Brock's music started up on the PA system as he and Paul stood there looking at the cameras.

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

Beast Incarnate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:45 pm
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

✗✘ ✗✘ ✘✗ ✘✗

User Image_____________________________

The X's appeared on the titantron in bulge words, symbolizing those who have fallen to the man making his entrance, as his theme song would begin to hit. "The Ripper" by Chinchilla would then play through the Arena, as Matt Allens would get a pop from the audience members. Those that loved him, and those that hated him. Matt would walk out of the entrance tunnel, as smoke would rise up on the stage. He would then stand there on the stage, as he looked around at the crowd, as he would then begin to walk down
the ramp with a plain expression on his face with the shallow in his eyes, making it somewhat difficult for his opponent to read what he has going through his mind.

Matt would notice a crowd sign held by a fan to his right, as the crowd sign would say and written in bold, black sharpie on a white large sign-paper,
"MATT ALLENS IS A F*CKING BEAST!" As Matt would then approach the person that was holding up the sign, and he would turn to his side, pointing to the side, letting everyone else in the crowd that the sign was true. As others began to clap, Matt would continue on with his entrance. As Matt approached the ring, he would get up on the apron, and jump over the top rope, with both feet landing into the ring, as he would then request a microphone, but wasn't truly ready or sure for whatever would happen next. was next. He would then get his microphone as he would then put it towards his lips, and begin speaking under his mouth mask.

"It's good to see you, Paul. I love your work, and I highly respect you. From your managing skills, to handling business on the mic, but.. did you just say.. that Brock Lesnar could take out superstar..?", Matt would take a deep breath, as he wasn't 100% since he had wrestled a match nearly an hour+ ago. Matt was regaining himself as he stood distances away from Paul Heyman. He glanced over at Brock Lesnar, but would put his attention back on Paul Heyman, looking him in the eyes, as he would speak again, once more.. "Now, I don't doubt that one bit.. Brock is a beast. And I'm pretty sure he could take out any superstar if he wanted to.. except me. I'm no superstar. I'm a supernatural entity architect of the ring..", Matt would say, as he would put the microphone to his sides, waiting for Paul Heyman's reply.

✗✘ ✗✘ ✘✗ ✘✗

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

Matt Gennison

Winner

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:55 pm
Paul watched as someone dared to interrupt he and Brock Lesnar. A small crept upon his devious lips. "Matt Allens. Look kiddo'. I must say. You have courage coming out here. But you you're right. You are different. You are the last man I would have thought to come out here. While you had an impressive match tonight you lost. So that brings me to ask, why have you come out here? Have your recent losses made you delusional? Any man knows coming out here is just as good as throwing your career away. Especially since Brock and myself do not like being interrupted."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:03 pm
Matt listened to what Paul had to say. What Paul said would reach the ears of Matt Allens, and Matt wouldn't appreciate being disrespected like that. Matt would quickly retaliate upon Paul Heyman's words, seeing that it would have got into his head now. Matt would talk once more. "I'm not delusional, but I live in the world of reality. And the reality here is, my losses do not bother me. After getting my a** tossed around by many like Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe, and others, I still keep fighting. I continue to make myself better through self-improvement, by striving and trying to achieve immunity in the ring. While your beast here.." Matt would point to Brock Lesnar, and look him in the eye, taking his attention off of Paul Heyman, "...Can't even take one loss. He loses the Chamber match last month at Day of Uprising, and decides to show his shameful face once more, one month later..? pathetic.."

Matt Gennison

Winner

Beast Incarnate rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Beast Incarnate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:12 pm
Brock went for ___ knees to Matt's sternum.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:13 pm
"Well Matt Allens maybe my client should show you exactly what "pathetic is."

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:14 pm
Matt would stumble back against the ropes, holding the targeted area!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:18 pm
Brock would then look to grab Matt and lift him onto his shoulders.  

Beast Incarnate

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:19 pm
Matt would be placed onto the shoulders of the beast, as he would wiggle around and squirm wildly.  
Beast Incarnate rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image

Brock then went for the F-5

Beast Incarnate

Matt Gennison rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:22 pm
Matt would look to get down before the move connected, and waited for Brock to turn around.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:23 pm
Brock turned around  

Beast Incarnate

Matt Gennison generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:24 pm
Matt would go for __ jabs to the Jaw of Brock.  
[TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games