Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:51 pm
Lucifer Lord of Torment
Loonamist
Basically, you can catch any aquatic non legendary pokemon ^^ So you can have her catch pretty much whatever you like~

I'm not sure if the second part is a question or not, so I'm sorry if I'm over explaining here ^^;; But so long as you're not gaining tickets or starting posts for new items or anything like that, you can have her do whatever you like during the two week period : ) It's basically just a 'wrap up period'

so, any water-type that isn't a legendary is open for grabs?
got'cha.
ehh....
it was sort of a question.
lol
thank you for answering.

Yup~ >w< And, lol, sure thing! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:39 pm
So...if I happened to have an odd incense and an item like the paper lantern, if I activated them both at the same time, could I end up with two pokemon per post? Like, one ghost + one of whatever type the incense gave? I'm pretty sure I'd never be able to do this, but I was curious.

Also...are we allowed to breed fakemon? Given their rarity, I figured I'd ask in case I ever wanted to in the future. I imagine at the very least it would be good to have people ask the original creator if it was okay before breeding / trading them away, but I dunno.  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:57 pm
StarlightSchism
So...if I happened to have an odd incense and an item like the paper lantern, if I activated them both at the same time, could I end up with two pokemon per post? Like, one ghost + one of whatever type the incense gave? I'm pretty sure I'd never be able to do this, but I was curious.

Also...are we allowed to breed fakemon? Given their rarity, I figured I'd ask in case I ever wanted to in the future. I imagine at the very least it would be good to have people ask the original creator if it was okay before breeding / trading them away, but I dunno.

You can activate them at the same time, but unfortunately, I think it would have to be one pokemon per post. Their individual benefits is a surplus of pokemon to battle, but the Odd Incense, at least, definitely species only one pokemon per post max, so that can't be loop-holed by adding in another item that does kinda the same thing xD Lol clever as that is. Sorry about that

And I think... probably, you can breed them, if you have the creator's permission o.o I would say it might be good to check with the creator each time you did it, so that they can be aware of how popular/dispersed their fakemon are becoming, but so long as they don't mind, I don't see why not :0  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 am
How does one obtain rods? I have the old and good rods from the guild who shall not be named but where would I locate a super rod? Does that even matter? I can't actually find information in the Pokemart (items) or intro area  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:44 am
I felt like I should leave a comment about it since I won a Legendary through the lotto, I also failed terribly the first time around, so I can see both sides to this. Anyways, my comment would have to be that the only thing you should be able to get is the Legendary, even if you were one number off and somebody got the number exactly. It really sucks, waiting a month for the end of the lotto, but the end is worth it, so I suggest that we just try to enjoy the rarity of the chance to even get a Legendary. For me, I'm gonna enter this lotto every time, just for the chance to win another Legendary. If I win two, I believe they can still be traded in this guild too. Anyways, there are so many other places Revo gives away stuff, this to me feels like one giveaway where more stuff won't make it more enjoyable. That's just what I think. -Nods- Either way, I'll take free stuff too. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:52 am
Kou is curious, why is there no Eevee Kimono girls? Also any news on items like Exp Share being added?  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:59 am
Crush Crush
I felt like I should leave a comment about it since I won a Legendary through the lotto, I also failed terribly the first time around, so I can see both sides to this. Anyways, my comment would have to be that the only thing you should be able to get is the Legendary, even if you were one number off and somebody got the number exactly. It really sucks, waiting a month for the end of the lotto, but the end is worth it, so I suggest that we just try to enjoy the rarity of the chance to even get a Legendary. For me, I'm gonna enter this lotto every time, just for the chance to win another Legendary. If I win two, I believe they can still be traded in this guild too. Anyways, there are so many other places Revo gives away stuff, this to me feels like one giveaway where more stuff won't make it more enjoyable. That's just what I think. -Nods- Either way, I'll take free stuff too. lol

Thank you for your input, Crush <3 It's good to hear from people to get more opinions on things like this x3

Shadow - Dragon
How does one obtain rods? I have the old and good rods from the guild who shall not be named but where would I locate a super rod? Does that even matter? I can't actually find information in the Pokemart (items) or intro area

Oh! Wow, thank you for pointing this out! I thought we had a blurb about them in the rules, but you're right. I'm sorry about that, we'll try and have it up shortly! As I understand it, though, it will basically be like in the games, but more open; so once you earn the badge that sort of 'unlocks' that rod in the games, you can find the rod however you like in the guild : )

Koukaze
Kou is curious, why is there no Eevee Kimono girls? Also any news on items like Exp Share being added?

Mostly because we want to discuss them and come up with a system for battling them and what they offer, etc, but have been focusing on other aspects of the guild. We do, however, have a plan in the works for them, so we hope to have that out sometime in the next few months, depending on how busy things get, and how other things go : )
As for the exp share, yes, that's being discussed as well >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:20 pm
Loonamist

Mkay thanks Loon ^w^ I know I ask about the Exp share alot alot so I apologize for that  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:25 pm
Koukaze
Loonamist

Mkay thanks Loon ^w^ I know I ask about the Exp share alot alot so I apologize for that

Don't worry about it, Kou! >w< A few people have mentioned it, and it's something we want to have in the guild : )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:55 am
To use a RageCandyBar, do we need to go to a professor's lab? And, do we need to use the three post movement count? To go from a starter town to professor's lab?  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:12 am
Jewel of Antares
To use a RageCandyBar, do we need to go to a professor's lab? And, do we need to use the three post movement count? To go from a starter town to professor's lab?

Nope. You just go to the starting town. You don't have to go into the lab if you do not want to.

EDIT- also, i do not think there would be a post count to leave/enter the labs.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:23 am
Vigilia
Jewel of Antares

Nope. You just go to the starting town. You don't have to go into the lab if you do not want to.

Got'cha~. Thanks, Vig. cat_3nodding  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:35 am
Jewel of Antares
Vigilia
Jewel of Antares

Got'cha~. Thanks, Vig. cat_3nodding

o wo)b
No problem~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:52 pm
50 Posts for a fossil? How would I reach that level without it being a lot of spam? Even if I catch all of the Pokemon in the town, battle the gym leader then spend a few posts "digging" I don't think I would be able to get that many.

Question: How will I get to 50 posts without a lot of crap posts?

I guess I could get the badge but my water Pokemon is level 100 so it might be a bit quick.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:33 am
Loonamist
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Scarf: All beauty categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Green Scarf: All smart categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Scarf: All cute categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Red Scarf: All cool categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yellow Scarf: All tough categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
Seeing as contests are your department hun where are the contests hall exactly ?

I wanted snow to begin questing for these and to begin taking on the contests them selves. how much further until she can whoop some contests booty emotion_dealwithit  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games