Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian wasn't aware of anything so when Awella spoke he snarled savagely grabbed her and slammed her into the mast. He then materialized his sword and placed the blade against her throat but stopped himself before he drew blood. When he realized what he did he dropped the sword and said."Forgive me Awella I was preoccupied."He then fell to his knees and sat there looking lost and alone. One very rare occurrence of Damian looking vulnerable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:37 pm
Awella Hawk

When her own teacher attacked her, she was shocked. And had stood in fear, before kneeling by him as he looked lost. "What was that? What's wrong?" she asked. Before putting her hands on his as she knelt down by him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian looked up to Awella and then said."My own b*****d son has been after my head for years. When you were talking to Marius after he returned to life, Davy Jones told me he is trying to start a ritual to kill the world.
My half brother has managed to stop the ritual but still I don't know why he hates me."
Damian sighed and then said."This isn't the first ritual he has tried and it isn't the first one my allies and I have stopped but we haven't managed to stop all his rituals. Entire races have perished due to his need for revenge. I am not sure what to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:12 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to him and sighed. Now she was rubbing his back. "I'm sorry about that. But maybe we can try something to restrict his powers. Before putting him in a special prison." Though if he was to read her mind it was mainly the non-aggressive way to stop his son.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was shaking his head before she finished."No that won't be enough. His charisma and personality can charm anyone to do what he wants. He will always turn any situation into his advantage. The only way to stop him is to kill him."Damian started to clench his fist. He was squeezing hard enough to draw blood in his hand due to his nails.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:40 pm
Awella Hawk

"Maybe we can talk it over with my Father and Marius. They'd probably know more about what to do then I would." She mused. Before grabbing his hand and started to heal it with her own budding powers.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"While possible I do not find it probable. They don't know what he can do. He has taken after me in some ways and none of them are good. He will not stop till any one opposing him is crushed utterly and most painfully. I will not subject your father or Marius to that.Damian stood up and then looked to the sea and then back to Awella."But I shouldn't bother you with my worries. I am your teacher and I will handle this myself."A small smirk reminiscent of those she had seen before graced his lips before he continued to look out to the sea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:22 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at her teacher and sighed, before standing up. Now she shook her head well trying to figure things out. Though she almost threaten Damian, by saying 'Im you don't tell your future wife. I will tell her that this guy is your son...' But she didn't and pushed that thought to the side. Though when she left the Crow's nest there was no smile to her lips nor eyes.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was barking out orders to his crew when he noticed that Awella wasn't smiling. He looked to Lefty and like the loyal second mate he was understood with only that look. Marius then approached Awella and asked."What's wrong Awella. Has something happened or has Damian said something to upset you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:13 pm
Awella Hawk

She grabbed his hand and hugged him. "We'll talk about it later. But I need to rest, cause of my sunburn." She said. Only to kiss his cheek before pecking his lips. Pulling back she looked at him and smiled tiredly. Before she started to to head to the cabin.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:41 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius looked as Awella was heading to the cabin. He turned and glared at the crows nest. The specter that was the black clad Damian was standing and Marius felt the immeasurable that was Damian's gaze. He stood his ground and kept glaring at Damian. After a short bit of time he turned and followed Awella. When they were both in the cabin he said."Awella please tell me what is wrong. What has put you in this sour mood?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Awella Hawk

She sat up hearing him and rubbed her forehead. "He has a b*****d son who is trying to end the world basically." She said. Now she rubbed her eyes and sighed. Looking up, she watched for his reaction.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius stood there and listened to Awella. Once she was done Marius was sorting out what she had said."So Damian has a child that is trying to end the world. I want to say that I'm surprised and I vaguely am but honestly if anyone tried to end the world I would have said Damian would be the one."Marius paced a bit before saying."Is there any way to reason with this kid?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:44 pm
Awella Hawk

Sitting there she watched him and nodded "No, there's no real way. Or at least that's what he said, trust me. And I need to learn about moons and everything that goes with being a hybrid." She mused. Before hugging him from behind, after she climbed out of the bed.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius didn't move for a second and then turned to face Awella."Awella I will help you in any way I can. We will find out what to do with our abilities. I will be there for you always."He then pulled her close into a hug and held her there.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games