Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:36 pm
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lol thank you :3
although for some reason a few people have called it scary...... sweatdrop
(i might be weird... i want the eye thingy where the avi cries blood tears because that's so amazingly cool)
(and i think it's awesome!)
I love the color scheme, and what's the item you're using for the eye?

I just saw your chibi signature. biggrin Did you draw that? (I fail at art so bad, I wish i could draw that good either way X'D )

The eye blood is Raijins Rage (Battle Wound) 3nodding
It was a prezzy! I can kinda draw, but not faces. (Basic outline, contours, clothes, i can manage. Faces? Feet? Hands? Nope... i fail that part of art)

Nice! im using modus right now for the bloody thing, on top of another eye thing from sister of sin

aw cool :3 lol yeah i fail at drawing any of that and in my art classes i always got yelled at for not making stuff dark enough.

awesome biggrin it looks bad arse
haha i never got yelled at. I was always one of the "star students" there, and then i'd be like, "but the face... looks like a donkey sat on it" (not really but pretty much what would happen. My thoughts were usually, "Why isn't it symmetrical?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:39 pm
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lol thank you :3
although for some reason a few people have called it scary...... sweatdrop
(i might be weird... i want the eye thingy where the avi cries blood tears because that's so amazingly cool)
(and i think it's awesome!)
I love the color scheme, and what's the item you're using for the eye?

I just saw your chibi signature. biggrin Did you draw that? (I fail at art so bad, I wish i could draw that good either way X'D )

It was a prezzy! I can kinda draw, but not faces. (Basic outline, contours, clothes, i can manage. Faces? Feet? Hands? Nope... i fail that part of art)

Nice! im using modus right now for the bloody thing, on top of another eye thing from sister of sin

aw cool :3 lol yeah i fail at drawing any of that and in my art classes i always got yelled at for not making stuff dark enough.

haha i never got yelled at. I was always one of the "star students" there, and then i'd be like, "but the face... looks like a donkey sat on it" (not really but pretty much what would happen. My thoughts were usually, "Why isn't it symmetrical?)

lol well it wasn't direct yelling for me, just stuff they kept reminding me on a daily basis X'D
aw that's a terrible thing to tell students. X'O
when ever i draw faces they look like somebody punched them in the face with a brick..... a thousand times.....while on fire.... and an axe X'D  

shika-kun-2012

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:46 pm
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lol well it wasn't direct yelling for me, just stuff they kept reminding me on a daily basis X'D
when ever i draw faces they look like somebody punched them in the face with a brick..... a thousand times.....while on fire.... and an axe X'D
Oh, they never said it to me. I just thought it to myself. Haha i'm sure yours weren't that bad!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:55 pm
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

Oh, they never said it to me. I just thought it to myself. Haha i'm sure yours weren't that bad!

oh lol well i bet your art is good 3nodding

lmao they are, trust me. X'D  

shika-kun-2012

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:58 pm
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

My art irritates me lots... because of proportions...

And actually, if they look the way you described them, then I must say, you, sir, are a genius.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:12 pm
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

And actually, if they look the way you described them, then I must say, you, sir, are a genius.

lol same here. i fail at proportions X'D

lmao no. far from it X'D  

shika-kun-2012

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:14 pm
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lmao no. far from it X'D
idk man... to be able to draw such gruesome art... with the burn scars, and the ax there too... sounds like genius to me!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:16 pm
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lmao no. far from it X'D
idk man... to be able to draw such gruesome art... with the burn scars, and the ax there too... sounds like genius to me!

nah its more like somebody does that to paper after they see it XD  

shika-kun-2012

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:17 pm
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lmao no. far from it X'D

But that's terrible! And um... i can see where the fire may come from... but ax? Um... where do you put your art anyways...?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:19 pm
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lmao no. far from it X'D

But that's terrible! And um... i can see where the fire may come from... but ax? Um... where do you put your art anyways...?!

lol well when it's in class EVERYONE has to critique it, so thats why they see it and do that. XD
otherwise i hide my stuff in drawing pads and in a carrying case that we had to use for class.  

shika-kun-2012

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:21 pm
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lmao no. far from it X'D

lol well when it's in class EVERYONE has to critique it, so thats why they see it and do that. XD
otherwise i hide my stuff in drawing pads and in a carrying case that we had to use for class.

Alas, foolish mortals! Their eyes cannot see fully!
lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:28 pm
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lmao no. far from it X'D

lol

lol well they have to draw stuff too and then i get depressed cause they are soooo much better than me XD  

shika-kun-2012

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:31 pm
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lol

lol well they have to draw stuff too and then i get depressed cause they are soooo much better than me XD
me with my sister... ALL the time. She goes to a freaking art college and was majoring in fine arts before she switched into jewelry  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:35 pm
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lol

me with my sister... ALL the time. She goes to a freaking art college and was majoring in fine arts before she switched into jewelry

lol there was one time i nearly cried cause my art sucked so bad in comparison. X'D  

shika-kun-2012

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:39 pm
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012
butterfingercrunch
shika-kun-2012

lol

lol there was one time i nearly cried cause my art sucked so bad in comparison. X'D
No!! Don't cry! *hugs*  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games