Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:41 pm
YES!!!! PS2 is the best!!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:48 pm
Yuppers!~ xd  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:22 am
Woot! Another PS2 lover!  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:18 am
violet_faerie
Cool, are they posted on ff.net mediaminer aff.net??? if they are not or on another site, can i get the url sometime i would love to read some of ur work ^^

I'm on FF.net, under Satanira.  

WingScythe

Ruler of psychos

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:42 am
I HATE people who diss anime on GAIA!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE!!!!Oh, and people who diss animes like YuGiOh, YuYuHakusho, and Inuyasha...ITS NOT THE MANGA'S FAULT IF THE SHOW SUCKS!!!BLAME THE DUBBERS!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:32 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Dariram
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:54 pm
WingScythe
violet_faerie
Cool, are they posted on ff.net mediaminer aff.net??? if they are not or on another site, can i get the url sometime i would love to read some of ur work ^^

I'm on FF.net, under Satanira.

awesome i'll make sure i check it out ^^ mine on ff.net is Anne_WritinAngel  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:55 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Ruler of psychos

WingScythe

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:10 pm
Ahem....
scream Cousins? Cousins?! How can they be friggin cousins?! What the hell is wrong with you freaks? How can you look at those two and actually believe for an instant that they aren't madly, deeply in love with each other?! I have cousins, and I'm pretty damned close to them - so much so that Zoe and I call each other our 'twin cousin' - but I'd never kill myself if something happened to her!! Can you honestly tell me you believe this crap?! ******** dubbie assholes. (Rant against dub fans of Sailor Moon who believe that Haruka and Michiru are cousins)

scream Someone please explain to me how a 15-year-old pacifist who tries to singlehandedly end a war is a pansy. Please. Someone really needs to lay this out for me, because I just don't <******** get it! Let's review the facts- he's got 29 older sisters, no mother, and a father who dies on him halfway through the series. He ran away from home when he was 11, got shot, and piloted a mobile suit, all in the same day. Then he took than mobile suit(still with a bullet in his side, mind you) and went off to make himself stronger. Then, at 15, he runs away again to put an end to a pointless war with 40 old guys for help. He puts his life in danger on a daily basis for people who don't give a damn about him, and you're calling him weak? You think he's a wimp, a pansy? You think he's stupid just because he doesn't want to kill anyone? Because he lost control once - once - and blew up an empty colony?! Right after his father and sister died?! Because he's not ashamed to ******** cry?!(in defense of Quatre Reberba Winner of Gundam Wing)  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:31 pm
b***h! I went to the concert and taped it, because she asked me to. Only to find out that she also went to the concert, the performance before the one I went to.

It's not really a big deal, I was just annoyed upon hearing that and I'm being unfair, but it still annoys me so... domokun  

Jinshi Yu

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:17 am
Life is a real b***h you know?

So much shits is screwing with me right now, it's not even funny.

Heheh, you know what? If you stab yourself with a needle enough time, the pain can be equivalent to the blood spills that of when you cut yourself. (As in a sewing needle, safety pin, and such sort of needle. Not drugs, I don't do drugs)  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:12 am
Iyamashi

Heheh, you know what? If you stab yourself with a needle enough time, the pain can be equivalent to the blood spills that of when you cut yourself. (As in a sewing needle, safety pin, and such sort of needle. Not drugs, I don't do drugs)
stare You do it, but you get mad at me when I do s**t like this?? How does that make any sense? xp  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:28 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi

stare You do it, but you get mad at me when I do s**t like this?? How does that make any sense? xp
Hahah, I care more about friends than I do for myself. You have much to look forward to in your life. I don't think I have any to. Maybe one thing...but that's about it. xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:40 pm
Ruler_of_psychos
Dariram
You shouldn't hate people who discuss anime on Gaia, I mean this whole site is anime-style based.

However, I agree with you about the seconded thing. You need to understand though, that in many cases the manga has a lot more detail, and just little things that make it better and when animated a show you have a time limit, plus you can't possible expect people to make sure every little thing is in there. And yes, the voices, its hard to get those right too. So people will complain and say the show sucks simply because they are put off by some of those things, but that?s no reason to get so mad at them.

If you want to convince them those are good shoes try doing so in an intelligent manner.
you are right...It just bugs me that popl who hate anime talk on gaia....and with Yugioh...It IS the dubbers' fault....THEY CUT OUT SOME SEASONS!!! xp
I know that, and the animation sucks, but they needed to do that or the show would be WAY to long.  

Dariram
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:42 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi

Hahah, I care more about friends than I do for myself. You have much to look forward to in your life. I don't think I have any to. Maybe one thing...but that's about it. xp
. . . scream  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games