Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Sigma

Mega Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:02 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
i hate my body. if it's not one thing, it's another.

lately it's nausea that makes me not want to eat at all.

couldn't eat my cornflakes this morning ='c

There has been a stomach virus going around. :C Hopefully it won't get to the point where you're praying to the porcelain goddess.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:09 pm
Kaiba the Revenge
AliceLoathesWonderland
i hate my body. if it's not one thing, it's another.

lately it's nausea that makes me not want to eat at all.

couldn't eat my cornflakes this morning ='c

There has been a stomach virus going around. :C Hopefully it won't get to the point where you're praying to the porcelain goddess.
already have Dx emotion_puke  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 am
what the ******** kind of online class makes you meet with your classmates offline to do a ******** group project?
emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:41 am
videocard works

monitor too old to use with videocard

can't afford $130 for new monitor that has digital input

sobs self to sleep  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:12 pm
s**t.

I’m in training for this new restaurant opening, right? Today I’m supposed to go in at 4pm, then train a few more days then the place will open next week. But I got a call today from the store’s manager; they had hired too many people and the opening was being pushed back more and more to deal with plumbing problems, and they had to let a bunch of people go. I was one of them.

So today I’m going to go pick up my paycheck for the few days of training I did, and then I’m just going to ask him straight up: what’s the real reason he’s letting me go? There has to be something. He told me over the phone that I was doing great, and if the store becomes a high-volume/busy location, they’ll hire back some of the people they had to let go. But that’s what they say so they don’t hurt people’s feelings; so what’s he holding back from me? He also said that I could use him as reference for future jobs if I want, but something just doesn’t feel quite right to me.

I had such high hopes for this job. I was so glad I had made the cut and I was looking forward to working there.

Just when I thought everything was going ********, time to get back to the job hunt. Those applications aren’t going to fill themselves out…

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:20 am
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Poor Slick, that's awful! No wonder you're feeling so stressed and frustrated. I can't believe they're putting you under such an unreasonable amount of pressure. I'm afraid I can't assist you with your tests or your homework....I'm sorry I'm not more help to you, but I really hope everything works out for you. You really need to take a break soon, or you'll burn yourself out completely. Exams or no exams, you won't be able to continue attending your course if you fall ill from being overworked. So please, as soon as it's physically possible, take a proper rest. You badly need it!

((And I apologize if I sound like I'm lecturing you, it's not intentional. I'm just concerned about you. sweatdrop ))
*sighs* I know.
Atm, there's no rest for the weary since it's crunch time and finals are just around the corner.

Teach replied back to my frantic emails, and even though I don't think I'm quite prepared, I'm gonna take the exam anyways since I get 3 tries to take it and if I don't pass the first time, it doesn't count against me.
And I just found out some of the test questions got dropped from some past exams so my GPA went up. *totally went from a C to a B on one exam*

>_> though now I know what happens when your body says "******** YOU" and crashes from stress overload.

It's great that your teacher replied back to you, and that you don't have to cover as much material for the exam as you thought you would. All you can do is your best, and with all the work you've put in you deserve to do well. Best of luck with your exam, I'm sure you'll do better then you think you will.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:06 am
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:42 am
Slick Southpaw
what the ******** kind of online class makes you meet with your classmates offline to do a ******** group project?
emotion_donotwant

Wait, what?
emotion_jawdrop

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zolcrailtis

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:29 am
******** STUPID ROOSTER WAKING ME UP AT 6AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to get my shotgun. We're having chicken for dinner.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:55 am
Calelith
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant

Wait, what?
emotion_jawdrop

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."
emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant
stoopid instructor is making us drive on campus, go to various resources on campus, and we have to take pictures, write about our experiences and it's essentially a "scavenger hunt"

also have to do a power point presentation

and pictures have to have at least one member in the group in it.

emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

I have more important things to do in my life than this bullshit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:55 am
Exzael

but you can't eat rooster! D:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 am
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Poor Slick, that's awful! No wonder you're feeling so stressed and frustrated. I can't believe they're putting you under such an unreasonable amount of pressure. I'm afraid I can't assist you with your tests or your homework....I'm sorry I'm not more help to you, but I really hope everything works out for you. You really need to take a break soon, or you'll burn yourself out completely. Exams or no exams, you won't be able to continue attending your course if you fall ill from being overworked. So please, as soon as it's physically possible, take a proper rest. You badly need it!

((And I apologize if I sound like I'm lecturing you, it's not intentional. I'm just concerned about you. sweatdrop ))
*sighs* I know.
Atm, there's no rest for the weary since it's crunch time and finals are just around the corner.

Teach replied back to my frantic emails, and even though I don't think I'm quite prepared, I'm gonna take the exam anyways since I get 3 tries to take it and if I don't pass the first time, it doesn't count against me.
And I just found out some of the test questions got dropped from some past exams so my GPA went up. *totally went from a C to a B on one exam*

>_> though now I know what happens when your body says "******** YOU" and crashes from stress overload.

It's great that your teacher replied back to you, and that you don't have to cover as much material for the exam as you thought you would. All you can do is your best, and with all the work you've put in you deserve to do well. Best of luck with your exam, I'm sure you'll do better then you think you will.
....everybody failed the exam so now there's a remedial teaching session sweatdrop

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zolcrailtis

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Prince Ichi
Exzael

If there are places in the world that eat bunnies and frogs, I know I can eat a rooster. Buahahahahahaha.  
Prince Ichi
Exzael

Tell that to my gramma who made rooster soup when it pissed her off one too many times emotion_awesome

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 am
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant

What is the point then? That's messed up!  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games