Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:02 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Supportive in the Standsspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, so glad I'm not playing in this!' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ "Is this the last of our haunting?"
She says as she floats like an angel.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Adalaide trudged her way up the stands, umbrella in hand, raincoat covering her totally cute outfit, much to her dismay. She'd decided that she'd be showing support for Dominic, seeing as they were now, apparently, actually friends and not just friends of friends. She knew for a fact that there was no way Damien would be out here, not in this weather, and so, rather than letting the rain and the thunder convince her to stay huddled up in the oh, so cozy Hufflepuff dorm room, she'd made her way to the Stands. Her already picked-out ensemble was mostly brown (she couldn't be expected to change too much, after all), but she did have on a green cardigan... that was totally covered underneath the brown cloak and flowered poncho she'd chosen to keep the warmth in and the rain out. At least the poncho was mostly green, though. She was pleased to see that the game hadn't started yet, although she was also slightly confused. It was well past time to begin, wasn't it? Ah, well. She raised a green pennant and waved it gleefully, letting out a few cheers for the snakes. Most people in her house would probably be cheering for Gryffindor, but then, most Hufflepuffs didn't have a small army of Slytherins in their inner circle the way she did. She'd come to realize that she had befriended far more serpents than she had any other house... even her own, unless one counted her teammates. Which she didn't typically, since she was only really friend with Dhyl. The others... were her teammates, and acquaintances. She liked them well enough, but she'd not really spent any time with any of them outside of games and practices. Ah, well. At least she liked them all, and was fairly certain they liked her.

❀ ❀ ❀ You will never know until you let me go;
                                                          I'm hoping this will never end.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image
I burn, burn like a wicker cabinet, chalk white and oh so frail
I see our time has gotten stale
The tick tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical, I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale

User Image

I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds
But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt turn it inside out
Find nothin' but faith in nothin'
Want to put my tender, heart in a blender
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous then I'm through with you

Dhyl trudged up to the stands, looking a bit... wet. His black hair clung to his face, yet somehow still looked perfectly styled. He looked around for someone to sit by, when he noticed a very particular someone sitting alone. He walked over and plopped beside her, blue eyes bright with hidden excitement. "Hey there, Ada! Ready to cheer for... whatever team it is you've chosen to cheer for?" Most of the school knew exactly what team he was supporting, even if his favorite Keeper wasn't in the game. The rather short Gryffindor scarf that looked quite forcefully tied around his neck showed that Minn had indeed wanted to assure her brother's support.

Cara MiaKitty

{OoC:}

So Cal is where my mind states
But it's not my state of mind
I'm not as ugly, sad as you
Or am I origami, folded up and just pretend
Demented as the motives in your head
I alone am the one you don't know
You need take heed, feed your ego
Make me blind when your eyes close
Sink when you get close, tie me to the bedpost

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY WITH // Dhylspacesp

❀ ❀ ❀

Adalaide chuckled when Dhyl joined her, flashing open her raincoat and cape to show her green cardigan. "I'm pro-Slytherin today. Figured I've got enough friends in there, I should probably cheer for 'em at least once. Especially since I've been hanging out with Dominic, and he's playing. I had to change the color of my cardigan, though. You'd think with my plant obsession I'd own at least one thing in green..." She paused and chuckled, shrugging her shoulders. "Well, I guess I do. This raincoat is mostly green, really." She closed it back up and tucked herself in it, glad she was doing a decent job of keeping dry. She'd had to use a spell to clean the spot she was sitting in because she hadn't wanted to get her favorite skirt wet. She arched a brow at Dhyl. "You probably shouldn't sit next to me. Your sister'll probably be joining you. I don't want her to call you a traitor or something," she told him, her tone teasing. Minn was a little firecracker, from what Ada'd heard, and she was pretty passionate about her house. Not that Ada had a problem with that; she certainly wanted Hufflepuff to win, after all! Everyone called Gryffindor the underdogs because they'd gone so long without winning, but they tended to forget... Hufflepuff pretty much never won a Cup, either the House or Quidditch. Ada couldn't remember it ever happening, actually. She was hoping that her team would pull through this year and come away with a victory. Honestly, she figured that, having beat Ravenclaw, they might already have it... but that didn't mean she was going to slack off. Every goal was just more point, and more chance they'd win not just the Quidditch Cup, but the House Cup as well. And she wanted to win. It wasn't often her competitive nature took such a strong root, but this year, something just seemed different. Maybe she just wanted to send Heather off with a victory.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Dhyl smiled at Ada, then gave a soft chuckle when she whipped her coat open to show her Slytherin colors. "I was more or less strangled with a scarf over breakfast by a thirteen year old, so I guess I'm for Gryffindor. I don't really care either way, to be honest. Apart from Mouse, I have no friends on either team. Though, I think Remy is secretly glad she's not on the team anymore. I mean, hell, she's got a lot on her plate as is. Then again, I'm pretty sure Quidditch was her main stress relief. She's been acting weirdly... nice lately. Freaks me right the hell out." He grinned, knowing the brunette would be nowhere near the game. He'd seen her panic at storms up close and personal. It was a bit scary... then again, he couldn't look at cars without wanting to faint, so he supposed it was mutual. When she said he shouldn't sit beside her for fear of Minn, he snickered. "Mouse? Nah. She's harmless. I doubt she'd call either of us traitors. You 'cause she adores you, and me 'cause I was almost throttled by team spirit this morning." He grinned, then brushed a dripping lock of hair from his eyes. He had decided to wear contacts today, since he hated rain-specked glasses. Then again, without the slight glare of the lenses, one could see the full effect of his crystalline eyes.

Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:31 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Muggle Studies

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditich Stands

“Yes I remember hard not to, she turned one of the more interesting classes into the most boring.” Landon said laughing at the memory. “I imagine you won’t be anything like her.” He told him. Truth was he couldn’t see Bréanainn being the boring one.

Landon understood what Bréanainn was saying. A change in live style was always good kept things lively and more interesting. Besides you can’t be an athlete forever now can you? “You were a great Keeper made it interesting for us chasers in the other houses you know but I can completely understand. Though it’s too bad we can’t be young forever.” He said with a smile. “Yeah not exactly my cup of tea but being muggle born it’s easy to teach about the subject and well I needed a job and they needed a professor.” He explained. “I don’t think it was a mystery that I would rather have the job I have this year.”

“I’d like to think so. You certainly kept me on my toes during our Quidditch years. I do recall there was a time when I scored a couple shots on you for the Hufflepuff team.” Landon told him. Granted it was only a couple maybe more. It seemed he had the upper hand for a while there but at least he could say he scored on the Gryffindor team back in the days of his youth. Scanning the crowd Landon noticed groups of students coming and then he too noticed Attina not that he noticed Bréanainn looking her way.

With: Bréanainn

OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:36 am
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Charm's Professor{|}29

"Believe me I'm trying my hardest to be everything but her," he said to Landon, laughing again. He missed the good ol' days when he had always been the top of the food chain, always the popular one that everyone loved. Those days were long and gone, mostly because most of his 'friends' were not able to follow his career and they all got decent jobs in their respective fields.

"Oh yes, I have no doubts about being a good keeper. I remember shutting Slytherin out my last year. T'at was my best game I ever had. T'ink I had eight or nine saves, which is abnormal in t'is sport. I do remember you scoring on me too actually, more than a few times. Seemed like you were the only one consistently scoring on me. You got me made fun of for weeks when you faked me out during our seventh year. Had me going completely the other way," he said his friend, laughing a bit. He had been sorely reminded of it when he saw his friend come up to him. "Luckily, because you did it, everyone thought they could, which made my job a lot easier. A lot of kids with no skill trying highly tricky moves. Everyone t'ought t'e way to get t'e Quaffle through me was trickery after that. But all it takes is a well placed shot, which you caught on to."

Bréanainn looked around, still passing glances at the woman reading. He finally decided to ask about her. "Landon, who is t'at? The woman reading t'e book," he asked him.

Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Showing my Colors and a bit bundled for the Weather]
Company: With those in the Stands

➳ ➳ ➳

God... I can barely see how can they manage on the field?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna leaned on the railing, noticing that both the Slytherin and the Gryffindor teams had a rather quite cheering section as the game went on. The only cheering that really seemed to be really heard was the storm. Her blue eyes were narrowed intently as they darted across the field. It actually was a remarkably exciting game, though, at least for the spectators who braved the weather. The seekers were neck to neck. Though it looked like he didn't catch the snitch or they would have called the game. The beaters seemed to not be pulling any punches, of course, Slytherin vs. Gryffindor, she really didn't expect it. Guess her general theory a house is a house was a house more often than not was not how most thought, especially when it came to the lions and snakes. And of course the chasers were fighting it out for their best which would give the keepers a fight.

She leaned forward on the railing, fearless of the heights below her, though if she had thought about it she might be a bit more concerned considering the storm. She scowled when she noted the Slytherin prefect successfully hit Crash with a bludger in time to distract him enough from the upper classmen chaser's attempt to score. She knew enough from try-outs that Crash wasn't one to shake off a bludger as if it was nothing... few people were, and with the weather, and the fact the chaser probably had far more experience she wasn't exactly surprised Slytherin scored. "Come on Crash," She muttered, "Stop being such a baby... it's only an iron ball being hit potentially around 50 plus miles at you."

She bit her lip and pushed a stray curl out of her eyes and tugged to keep her hood up. Yeah, the weather was miserable: at least Elli couldn't say she didn't show support for her house, Ronna thought, seriously, I'm up here in this miserable weather watching the game with no motive besides cheering the team on!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria wrapped her warm scarf all around her neck and hid her head in her beanie. The girl came out to the game late again, but it was better than what she was planning on doing: skipping the whole thing. Sure, the team wouldn't even need her, and sure, it was a whole lot warmer and drier inside the castle, but if Alex wanted a spot on the immediate team one day, she would have to prove she was reliable. Well, proving that was near impossible, but she could pretend, couldn't she?

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Great balls of... and another loss.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna let out a few curse words under her breath dropping back off the railing when she saw the Slytherin seeker catch the snitch. Knowing David he would be taking it personal. She spotted a beanie and noted it was Alexandria who had apparently showed up just as the game ended. She couldn't even help but being slightly annoyed, partially because she didn't like the fact that Alex couldn't have been completely honest and then the fact she showed up as late as she did. Of course, she was there when Ronna didn't even spot many of the reserves.

"Hey," Ronna said tossing back her hood not really caring about the weather, "You're on the team and you show up later than me. By the way I, and, Theo, have been freezing since before the game started." She sighed and tapped the girl on the top of her head, "Well at least you showed, more than can be said than a lot of the reserves or our house. You should go in before you catch a cold. Slytherin won. One goal and they caught the snitch. The bad luck continues."

She shook her head and headed for the steps to leave. Honestly, what really annoyed her was Toby... and the other reserves. Wasn't it their job to be there just in case? Technically, it wasn't her concern: it was the Captain's and Vice-Captain's but to know she was picked over someone who didn't even show up at the games. Some dedication that showed. A lot could be said about Ronna, but she did have loyalty, no matter what some people thought. She wondered if Crash and the rest of the team that had taken hits were okay: the beaters had been more zealous than previous games.

User Image

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria stared out at the pitch just as the crowd roared though it wasn't the lions who were roaring. Slytherin had won the match. Wow, we really do never win, she thought irritatedly. Just then, she felt somebody tap her head. The girl turned around to be greeted by Ronna. "Well, sorry. At least I came," she answered with a habitual roll of the eyes. Did it even matter that she showed up late? The eleven year old was the second reserve for the keeper. That meant she was almost guaranteed to not play at all this year. Dark eyes made contact with Theo's. "Hey," she greeted before looking back up at the blonde. Whatever you say, she thought with another eye roll before heading back towards the castle. It really seemed like Ronna was babying her. Why did she feel the need to baby her? The two girls were only a year apart, and if Alexandria couldn't take care of herself, she wouldn't have came to Hogwarts in the first place.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

Adalaide chuckled at Dhyl's description of Minn's behavior. She had no idea how or why the Gryffindor apparently adored her, since they didn't hardly know one another, but she'd take it. She cheered during the game, wincing whenever anyone got hit with a bludger, waving her pennant proudly when Slytherin made a goal. When their Seeker caught the snitch, she shot up, cheering wildly. She turned to Dhyl with a smile. "Well, that was sort of short, but whatever. I'm starved, how about you? Wanna head to the Great Hall and grab lunch?" The Hufflepuff supposed they could both probably use a bath once they got inside, but she'd had an umbrella, and could magically dry her hair. She needed to get some food in her. She'd take a shower afterwards.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Yeah... this girl just annoys me. Ugh... I know why: she reminds me vaguely of myself just a worse liar.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna raised a brow, "No, I'm just worried as a dedicated member of my house and out of my mere concern for our team. Like you said, at least you came. More than a lot of people can say."

She pulled up her hood and said, "Anyways, it's an old wives tale about catching a cold from the weather, but there's really no reason to stay out here unless you like feeling like a wet dog, which I don't. Besides, it isn't like I have any authority. It's the Captain's and Vice-Captain's concern if you are here or not."

Throwing up a hand she headed down the steps with a chuckle. It at least was amusing to irritate Alex some: because she was still annoyed about the fact the girl had lied to her about which house she wanted in. Also, Ronna realized, the girl in some ways reminded herself vaguely of herself. There was obvious differences-like Ronna wasn't the type to lie over something so petty. But, Ronna would have rolled her eyes at the same thing Alex had.

User Image

kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Dhyl clapped as things happened, not particularly enthused. When Slytherin won, he clapped a bit louder, then looked in curiosity at Ada jumped up and cheered fanatically. There were literally maybe three people in the school that wild... and he had chosen to sit beside one? At least she was excited. When she asked about going into lunch, he stood, grinning. "Sure. I'm a bit peckish. And wet. I'm quite wet, at that. After lunch, I'm going to shower. I need it regardless." He tried to fluff up his hair, but ended up getting a stream of water into his eyeball. "Well... there goes all hope at looking manly," he thought in annoyance as he tried to clear the pain and water from his eye, hopeful it hadn't damaged his contact lens.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

Ada snickered at Dhyl remarking on how wet he was. Well, he was the one who'd made the decision to come outside and watch the Quidditch game in the middle of a bloody thunderstorm, after all. Still, she had made the same decision, hadn't she? She watched him fuss wit his hair and laughed a bit at his utter failure. Aware of her own hair suddenly, she pulled a ribbon from her pocket and tied it back, glad that it was at least long enough to stay out of her face. "Yeah, no kidding. I mean, I'm way hungrier than I am dirty, though. It's not like I've been trudging around in the mud." She made her way down the stands to head back to the school, increasingly aware of the fact that she had, once again, missed breakfast. It wasn't her fault, really! She just didn't tend to wake up early on days she didn't have to anymore... she blamed having a vampire boyfriend to keep her up late at night.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

** Exit to Hufflepuff Table **

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:01 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Muggle Studies

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditich Stands

Landon remembered their seventh year quite well. Hufflepuff house was certainly luck to have him on the team. “Yeah sorry about that but you had to meet your match sooner or later.” He said. Chances were he wouldn’t be able to stand a chance against Bréanainn now. Sadly it had been awhile since he was on a broom but then again maybe he’d still have that chance. “I don’t even remember how many times people would ask me how I managed it and then when I told them they never believed me. Guess they didn’t think it was that simple.” Landon told him. Oh the memories, sure on the pitch they were practically rivals but off the pitch they were friends.

“Oh that’s Attina Elliott she teaches transfigurations to the fourth years and up.” Landon answered turning to the game as it started. He noticed the beaters on Slytherin doing a really nice job defending and then noticed his student Crash come close to blocking a shot from one of the Slytherin chasers. Scanning the field he saw the two Seekers going at it. Gryffindor seemed to be doing quite well despite the weather however he came up short leaving an opening for Slytherin. The girl caught the snitch ending the game hundred and sixty points to zero.

“Well that was a shame for Gryffindor I thought they might get this one.” Landon said. Sadly Gryffindor didn’t have much luck but Slytherin was off to a great start. “I expect good things from the Slytherin team.” He admitted. “We best head inside I suppose.” Landon added standing. The weather called for it anyways.

With: Bréanainn

OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games