Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:29 pm
Miss GryffindorK
[/qoute]

User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Blonde hair and Green eyes and Wearing
Single // Taken // Way Complicated
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun stepped into the village in the thigh deep snow. He shivered and tightened his charcoal coat around him. "It's freezing out." he said as he brushed snow from his hair. It really was coming down, hopefully it would end soon though. At least I convinced Dhyl to join me. he said before he glanced around to see where the older boy was.

(( For Time purposes for Plot - Dhyl and Eun are in Hogsmeade during the first snowfall in late December before the Winter Holidays. The rest of the guild is on a different timeline than this plot, which takes place in a handful of hours ))

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxxxxxBe with me all night long xxx We'll be dancing 'til the break of dawn
xxxxxxxxxxAnd our music playing on and on xxx You can feel it all night long

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image
I burn, burn like a wicker cabinet, chalk white and oh so frail
I see our time has gotten stale
The tick tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical, I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale

User Image

I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds
But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt turn it inside out
Find nothin' but faith in nothin'
Want to put my tender, heart in a blender
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous then I'm through with you

Dhyl had stopped to examine something in one of the shop windows when he heard a voice call him back to reality. "Hu? Oh! Yes. It is very, very cold. Hence the snow and ice." He looked at the shorter boy, then gave a nod. He was smiling brightly, eyes shining with his obvious happiness. So what he was extra happy? Winter was his favorite season, PLUS he was spending the day with his only non-female friend. Dhyl adjusted his glasses, which were slowly freezing his poor nose.

{OoC:}
Sir Spazalots

So Cal is where my mind states
But it's not my state of mind
I'm not as ugly, sad as you
Or am I origami, folded up and just pretend
Demented as the motives in your head
I alone am the one you don't know
You need take heed, feed your ego
Make me blind when your eyes close
Sink when you get close, tie me to the bedpost

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:37 pm
Miss GryffindorK
[/qoute]

User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun shrugged and brushed some snow off of his coat before pointing to the Three Broomsticks. "Shall we get a butterbeer?" he asked as he looked at the older boy. His eyes. They are so pretty today. he thought as he looked at them. He realized how long he was staring and looked away quickly, blushing slightly as a gust of cold wind and snow hit his face.

(( For Time purposes for Plot - Dhyl and Eun are in Hogsmeade during the first snowfall in late December before the Winter Holidays. The rest of the guild is on a different timeline than this plot, which takes place in a handful of hours ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Dhyl wiggled his nose a bit, trying to warm it a bit. Eun made mention of Butterbeer, which caused the Hufflepuff to quirk an eyebrow. "Sure. I'll even buy. C'mon!" He sent Eun a bright smile, straight, white teeth exposed. The boy was extremely happy to be out in the snow and fresh, icy air.

{OoC: your quote is wrong. The end quote is misspelled. o3o}
Sir Spazalots

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:41 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun smiled as he moved towards the Three Broomsticks. He slight shiver over coming him as the cold air blew. "Let's hurry please?" he said moving down the street. He hated the cold. The Korean much more preferred the summer.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Dhyl looked at Eun a bit confused. "Don't like the snow? Oh, I love winter. Everything is all cold and shimmering and beautiful." He gestured to the fallen snow, then adjusted his scarf. "Either way, I agree. My nose is freezing off. Let's get those drinks." He looked at Eun, still a bit annoyed that the Korean didn't want to continue their snowy adventure.

Sir Spazalots

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:05 am
Miss GryffindorK

User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun looked at Dhyl. "The Snow is beautiful, its the cold I do not like. My brother and I are first Generation born in England. My parents moved to London because of Father's work while my brother was yet to be born. None of the family likes the cold." he explained as he pulled his snow beanie down some more over his ears.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:17 am
User Image

User Image

Dhyl smiled when Eun said the snow was beautiful, then frowned when he said he didn't like the cold. "I love the cold. I love positively everything about winter, apart from Christmas. Then again, I was born in the winter. In about a week, actually. It's quite fun." He adjusted his scarf a bit, then beamed. "Besides, winter is the most romantic of all the seasons. It's perfect weather to cuddle in front of the fireplace with mugs of cocoa. You rarely hear of a romance in summer because it's too hot to be outside, let alone snuggle. Ugh. Sweat." The boy shuddered at the very thought. That was one reason he hated summer. He got all sweaty and disgusting. It made him want a shower just thinking about it.

{OoC: I'm going that "late December" means about a week before the 22, or Dhyl's birthday. I can edit if need be.}
Sir Spazalots

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:47 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun looked at Dhyl for a moment. Te image of the two of them cuddling next to a fire filling his head as Dhyl spoke. "I suppose it is good for that." he said blushing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Dhyl blinked at Eun, wondering why he was being looked at. He cocked an eyebrow, then glanced around. "What? Do I have something in my hair?" He gently slipped his hat off, quite worried he did indeed have something there. The teen easily combed his fingers through the silken black locks, but had a confused look on his face. Why was Eun looking at him? He wasn't anything special. He wasn't anything but plain old Dhylan Nolynn.

Sir Spazalots

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun looked away. "It's nothing." he said ducking into the Three Broomsticks. Soon enough he would get to the point where he did ask Dhyl if he wanted to hang out, and he hoped it would turn out how he hoped.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:00 pm
Summer comes, winter fades
Here we are just the same
Don't need pressure, don't need change
Let's not give the game away

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fiore Family
Valerie, Samandriel, Jesse and Caroline

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Valerie stepped off the train cautiously, helping Cara down when she herself landed on the stone ground. Looking around, she almost would have smiled. She had never been to Hogsmeade much, coming here once or twice to purchase quills or parchment. Even still, it was pleasant to be back. She could see the towers of the castle rising above the trees in the distance, dark spires brushing the sky. She was reminded of the late nights studying, the few friends she had had. It was only a year ago that she had left, but it felt like an eternity.
"This is Hogsmeade," she stated obviously, even though everyone knew where they're destination was, especially now that they had reached it.

Sam got off the train and jumped down. He looked around with the usual half fascinated-half sad expression he adopted when in the presence of a substancial amount of magic. The town was quaint, and he could imagine why the students flocked here. It'd be a nice thing to paint...
He looked down at his sister, who was looking at everything greedily.
"Do you wanna a piggie-back ride, little bird? You'll be able to see better," he said. When she looked up and nodded, her expression filtered into his mind in acrylics and sketched motion.

Jesse stared in awe at the place he would be allowed to visit frequently in a few short years. He wondered what all the buildings were, who and what was inside, and almost started to wander off by himself. Stopping before he went too far, he watched the passerby wizards going in and out of the shops with bags of every kind of magical object you could think of. It occurred to him that this might be a good chance to try and befriend a student or two that was there. It'd be nice to have friends before the train ride.

Caroline jumped on Sammy's back, linking her little fingers around his neck and shifting to get comfortable. She watched people go by with wildly moving eyes, trying to process everything. She had a lot of questions, but she knew no one would be able to answer them in her family. Focusing on the Puddifoot's shop for a moment, she contemplated the idea of a children's story with a character— perhaps a bunny, named Puddifoot. Caroline liked reading a lot, and while her mind was on the subject, she decided to make an inquiry that Val would be able to understand.
"Is there a b-bookstore, Val? Is there a bookstore?"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Just please don't say you love me
Because I might not say it back
Doesn't mean my heart stops skipping when you look at me like that
There's no need to worry when you see just where we're at
Just please don't say you love me
Because I might not say it back

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single // Chaser

Caitlin didn't know whether to be happy or sad. She could be sad because this trip signaled one more year till she was out of Hogwarts. But...she didn't really have a reason to be happy, she was just feeling...especially cheerful today. Cait tugged a free strand of hair as she walked down the cobblestone streets. She was supposed to find Rick to hang out. She had been trying to make some friends, because it seemed she couldn't find her own. Caitlin would've assumed it would be easier to find the guy, seeing has he had hair the color of fire, but he blended in pretty well. She paused in the middle of her stride and turned, looking for the boy she was to spend the day with.

User Image
Diamond Wale

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick walked along the street, his eyes scanning the crowd. It wasn't like he was scared of being in a crowd, but something of the press of people made him nervous. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair, wondering where Cait could be. They had agreed to meet for the day, and he felt like his palms were sweaty. He'd been to Hogsmeade several times since his third year, but that didn't make him proficient at knowing the town that much. He almost wanted to turn around, but grit his teeth and moved on.

It wasn't until he looked around for the third time that he spotted Cait's long hair. He waved and walked over, a slight smile crossing his features as he approached. "Hey Cait, sorry it took so long. I think we almost could have missed each other in this crowd. Umm, so, any plans on what we're doing?" It wasn't like he did this thing often. Part of him assumed that people just avoided him. He shoved his hands into his pockets, feeling around in them to find something to distract his hands from going to his hair again.

----------------------------------
Thinking: Man, I think I'm really nervous here...
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games