Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:20 pm
Sora growled. "Get Noah out of here. I don't want him to see this. Cat you too." She said turning to the spider. "You will regret ever messing with us." She growled puching his chest and squeezing his heart making him go into cardiac arrest and then chrushing his head and destroying his brain. She siged and gabbed him and a lighter and took him outside into the neighboring forest. She chucked him down, grabbed some leaves and sticks, and set him on fire. She walked back and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. She shut her eyes and popped her ribs back into place.

She grabbed a towel and put some peroxide onto the bites and scratches. She whimpered alittle bit and wrapped her chest up with gauze. She put some clean clothes on and walked downstairs. "Arc? Cat? Noah?" She asked looking around.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

As soon as she heard Tobias, she smiled and greeted him. There was something completely different. If Tobias didn't know her scent so well, he'd have thought she was a different Lioness. But no, this was her. The timid Lioness that wanted nothing to do with the others. There was a collar type device around her neck.

"You're all kinds of ******** up...shut up!" he hissed as she went on in her own twisted little fantasies. She spoke as if they were together and Doll was their child. Tobias didn't know what to do. He'd come here, thinking Doll would be with her, but her scent was rapidly fading. Much too fast for him to catch after defeating this one. There was no way he could run from her or anything.

Before Tobias even knew it, her teeth were sunk into his thigh, claws tearing at him. A frustrated yelled erupted from Tobias' throat and he tossed her off. The pain was terrible, but he'd survive. "Don't worry Doll. Papa's coming!" he thought rushing towards the Lioness and tackled her, pinning her to the ground. "Where is Doll?! Who has her?!" he demanded.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:13 pm
((Sorry, been busy anon’n on here razz ))

Arc took Cat and Noah out into the front, allowing Sora to do what was needed. She didn’t like it, but the Spider couldn’t return and tell her father where this house was. Otherwise, they’d never be able to return. Noah was shacking in her grip, and she held fast. He must have seen something awful. Doll would never have gone without a fight. Knowing what her father must have done to the Lioness to have even gotten her out of her cage…she must no longer be herself.

“We’re over here, Sora.” she said, hearing her call for them. “We need to stick together. Let’s wait for Tobias to return before we set out again….” she said, sitting on the dirt ground, clearly not willing to move another inch. She must be in shock.

By the looks of it, it was taking all Arcs will not to fly off and search for Doll. She knew that leaving them alone now would be a death sentence. Cat couldn’t blame her for wanting to protect the remainder of her family, but Doll was by herself out there, and Cat was just as nervous about that. “It’s all my fault…I shouldn’t have left them…” she said in a horse whisper.

Arc looked up at her, cradling Noah to her chest, “It’s not your fault. If it had been any other experiment, Doll would have faired just fine. But…they used her….”a low rumble echoed within Arcs throat.

The Lioness giggled as Tobias tackled her, “Like old times!” she said, biting at his face. “Care to try again?” she said, again snapping at his face. As he held her down tightly, all her madness seemed to subside for the moment. She looked around lazily. For the first time one could see the scars and recent cuts and bruises that were painting her skin. An evident sign on the beatings she must have endured to have caused her to be this far gone. The poison being squeezed into her veins weren’t helping the situation.

“Can’t tell you, can’t tell you! I’ll give you a hint! ’ Oh what big teeth you have grandma ‘!” she giggled, head moving from left to right. She took her legs and pushed Tobias off with great force. She jumped up, arms slack, “All the better to eat you with, my dear!” she said with a great big roar.

Something seemed to distract her for a moment, then she turned to Tobias, her eyes glazed with the hints of sanity for a moment, “The big bad wolf fell in love with little red riding hood. Her wings of crimson, eyes of pure intention. Can the snake save red from her fate? Or will she be eaten all over again?” and with that, she bit down on something in her mouth. Moments later, her mouth began to foam, and she fell over….dead.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image

The Lioness snapped at Tobias' face, only to fail as he pulled back with reflexes faster than her own. For a moment, Tobias could see the pain in her eyes. The torture she'd endured. He almost pitied her. That is until she kicked him in the stomach. She wouldn't tell him where Doll was, but she gave him a clue.

Just as he was about to punch her lights out, she began to speak. The lines she quoted. They were familiar. A storybook he read to Arc after she'd gone blind. This clue might as well have been the goddamn answer! Tobias' eyes widened with terror, his leg still bleeding from her bite earlier on. "No...no! You're lying!!" he shouted. The Wolf was dead! He had been years ago after the incident that created Noah.

Before Tobias could even properly respond, he felt the Lioness's heart stop mid-beat. She foamed at the mouth and fell. Dead. She'd served her purpose as yet another distraction, as well as a messenger. With a sigh, the pain came rushing back into Tobias' body. The adrenaline was beginning to wear off. He grabbed the body and drug it all the way back to the house to find the others. "We need to ******** go...NOW!! The Wolf is back and they are going to throw Doll in a dark room with that ********>  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:52 am
Sora stood up seeing Toby. "Toby drop her. Cat take Noah inside." She ordered and walked over to Noah. "Noah go inside with Cat. Me, Mommy, and Daddy will be home soon with Doll." She whispered hugging him and putting him in Cats arms. "Go inside, keep all of the lights off. and stay quiet. Make it look like we left. Go!" She said and looked at the lioness. She pulled out a lighter and threw it on her.

After a few minutes of watching her burn, Sora turned to Arc and Toby, releasing he wings. "Arc you and Toby go where the lioness was and see if there are any clues towards where they are taking Doll and find anything possible about the wolf. I'm going to go over by the labs but not close enough for them to notice that I'm there and when I see him with Doll I will get her back and hopefully you guys will meet me there." She said looking at them. "Sound good?" She asked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image

Tobias dropped the corpse, letting Sora take care of it. His leg was soaked with blood and he could feel his energy being sapped from his body. The smell of the burning corpse was absolutely horrible. Tobias could barely breath. That aside, Sora suggested that Arc, Tobias, and herself go back to the labs and gather clues.

"No. That doesn't sound good! I'm not losing anyone else! If they tracked us down from this far away, they'd snatch you up quicker than Doll. If we go, we go together!" he said standing up. Tobias immediately fell to the ground, squeezing his wounded leg. "Urrggh! ********!!" he shouted. The pain was unbearable.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:14 pm
"Then at least let me and Arc go. You are hurt pretty badly and you need to get healed and cleaned up. And I wouldn't be 'snatched up' that easily. I have some of the spider's venom-" Sora said holding up a vial that was on a chain. "-and I don't need to stab them in order to get it in their blood stream." She said putting it over her head around her neck. She then walked over to Toby and gently pulled him up. "Cat can fix you up." She said looking at her own bandages.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:23 pm
(( Tis an evil number this post has landed on! I had to change it!! .....I'll post soon :3 ))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:51 pm
(( I'm sorry, the roleplay is on hiatus until after Christmas. I'm so busy with family things, and anoning that I just don't have time. I do hope you both understand. I have a gift for the two of you for being so utterly understanding with me and my sickness, and my crazy busy life <3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:28 pm
Arc felt her stomach lurch, and it took a lot of effort to keep it down. Uncontrollable shacks began to go up and down her spine as she clenched to her son. What Tobias had just told her was something she’d hoped to god she’d never hear. It took all her control just to stay this calm, but it was failing by the minute.

“M-Mommy you’re hurting me…” whispered Noah, who was wiping the last of his tears from his face. Whatever was going on, it was upsetting his mother. He didn’t like that.

“O-Oh, I’m sorry my love!” she said, releasing her grip on Noah. “G-Go stand next to Cat, don’t you leave her side…Tobias w-will stay here….Sora, you and I are the fastest, so we’ll go.” this had already been decided, but she was slow on the uptake at the moment. She looked at Tobias, looking like nothing of herself. She looked like the scared little girl she’d been all those years ago. Utterly vulnerable, utterly alone. She looked to Sora, “Let’s go save your sister…” she seemed to be choking back so much more. She turned to Tobias once more, “You protect them, you hear me? You protect them both…I know that those two weren’t the only ones…there will be more.” she said, and with that, took off with a single beat of her wings. She expected Sora to fallow soon after. She dare not look back or she might lose her nerve all together. ‘I’m coming baby…I’m coming!’

Cat was confused. Obviously the Wolf had some history with the group. Wait…no…it couldn’t be, could it? She watched as Arc took off, Sora right behind her, “C-Come on inside, Tobias. Arc might be right, you need to be ready and fixed up for the next fight…” she said, picking up Noah and taking him into the house.

Things had changed so fast…Cat was just trying to keep up.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:51 pm
"There's a bit more than history." Sora said, and took off after Arc. "Arc if you want you can rip the wolf limb from limb and I'll go get Doll. Unless you want to.." She said flying next to her and taking her hand and sqeezing it. "We will be ok. I promise. I may be hot tempered but I never go back on my promises." She added smiling at Arc. She needs us now more than anything now.. I swear if one hair on Doll's head is out of place that b*****d is going to be scraps. She thought growling slightly. "They wont ever touch us again after this, ok?"

The Tigress snuck up on the house. Tobias is injured I see. There is the bear, and a human. She thought and scoffed. Too easy. She crouched and army crawled towards the side of the house. Lets have some fun, shall we? She thought and a wicked grin spread onto her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

Before Tobias knew it, Arc and Doll were leaving him behind. He wasn't going to argue anymore. Someone did have to stay and take care of Noah and Cat. Arc gave Tobias a look he hadn't seen in years. The scared, helpless child that he thought he'd never see again had returned. She told him to make sure and protect the others, because this was just the tip of the iceberg.

They were gone. Tobias didn't even get a chance to say good-bye. Not a spare moment to hug Arc. Would he ever see her again? If so, would she be ok? He hoped so. Limping into the house, Tobias looked at Noah and said, "Mama and Sora are gonna be ok, kid. Trust me!" He sat in the kitchen, hissing at the pain that came with putting weight on his thigh. "I guess you're wondering what the fuss is all about with the Wolf..." he asked Cat.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:14 pm
((Ohh! I can’t wait to see what type of villain you’ve cooked up, Kit~ ))

Arc had to force herself not to look back, she was afraid if she did…she’d lose her nerve all together. Arc was silent for a moment as she flew along Sora. Her voice sounded strange to her when she finally spoke up, “No…Doll and the Wolf will be in the same room. They wont separate the two. My father is only expecting me to come back…you’ll be a surprise for sure.” she said, beating wings faster then she’d ever done before. She knew Sora could keep up, even if the two had been kept cramped up their whole lives. “Don’t bother trying not to be seen when we reach the city again. Fly low and fast. If we fly to high it’ll be to cold and we’ll lose circulation. Meaning we wont get there in time…”she felt her stomach turn into knots at the thought of Doll being there alone…she choked back tears, “My poor baby…this is all my fault…” she whispered so Sora couldn’t hear.

“We’ll attack at the same time. Release all the rage you can…don’t bother with the other experiments. This isn’t the time to save them. Doll is priority one. We get in, we get out…”she said, her eyes suddenly becoming narrow with hate, “And I’ll put that dog down, once and for all…” she hissed, her hands forming fists and she flew faster. “We’ll be there by tomorrow morning if we hurry. We don’t stop for anything.”

Noah clung to Cat, tears streaming down his face as he watched his mother leave, “Bye Mama…” he choked as the returned into the house. Even Tobias’ reassurance did no good. The boy wasn’t sure what was going on, but his mother had never looked that way before. So he decided it be best to stay silent for the time being. He sat quietly as Cat set him on the table as she looked at Tobias’ wounds.

Cat, feeling a bit numb at this point, tried to calm her nerves. If more were coming, she’d need to fix Tobias up real quick. She set him down, ripping off a part of his pant leg to get a better look at the wound. “No permanent damage done…but it’ll be sore for sure.” she said. She took a towel and dabbed at the wound, seeing now that it was a very large bite. “She bit you?” she said, realizing for the first time…these were animals they were dealing with. Unlike the group here…they must have been treated horribly to become like this.

When Tobias spoke up, Cat fell silent. “Well…” she began, “I am curious. Seeing Arcs’ face…but it really isn’t my place to ask such questions.” she said, stitching up the wound the best she could. It would be a rushed job, but she felt a sudden feeling of doom coming their way.

A drooling creature, not really human….not really beast fallowed behind its commander. “Mistress….what shall we do? The snake is still in the house,” she said, his one good eye blinking up at the leader of the group. He stood, rather uneasy, and walked towards her. They were close to the house now. His elongated arms dangled loosely at his side as he awaited her orders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

Tobias nodded as another surge of pain hit him. He bit his lip, holding in the pain. If he was going to be a good role model for Noah, he had to look tough. "Yeah, she got me good. Jumped at me before I could even do anything..." confirmed Tobias. Tobias was used to these quick patch-ups. Things like this happened when he went to Arc's dad after he'd been in a fight. Cat said that she was curious about the Wolf.

"Don't worry about that, Cat. Noah, go get me a glass of water. Thanks," he said sending him off. Quickly, Tobias whispered to Cat, "Here's the deal. There was a time when Arc was in the lower levels. They aren't safe. Long story short, he lured her inside his room...and uh....Noah happened..."

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:07 pm
Sora smirked. "Don't worry I was planning on giving them everything I have." She said her smirk turning into a wicked grin. "Lets go get my little sister and spade a b***h."

The tigress sighed. "We attack at their weakest point and get the hybird. We get in, we get out with as LITTLE bloodshed as possible." She hissed and snuck closer to the window and saw the hybrid leave the room. "I will get him. You stay here and make sure they don't know I'm there." She said sneaking into the kitchen and saw the boy at the sink. "If you scream I will make sure you nvlever see your mommy again. Understood?" She hissed and whisked him out of the house. "Lets go!" She called to her partner.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff