Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:38 pm
Damos her all the yelling and walked in to the office seeing Ethan being tossed around, and pummeled,

"looks like you can use some help Ethan, just press the button and i will gladly take care of the a****** you told me about, and to be honest you can smell him a whiles away, he stinks and as for you losing your job, you're not, im just now the guy who is above you in rank in skill intelligence and looks as you can clearly see."

Damos smiled and took off his coat standing in a Tank top and black pants waiting to show sherd why he was put in higher rank, and toss shred around like a rag doll.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Chloe watches Uwn run away, Chloe sighs. She hears a fight going on and walks to where it's happening. Seeing Damos, she pauses, Another demon? Chloe leans against a wall staring.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:51 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Reiko heard crashing and yelling coming from Ethan's office. She ran over to check out what was the commotion. She popped into the room, a mixture of annoyance and curiosity evident on her features.
"What is going on here?" She looked from Shred to Ethan to the stranger. Shred had Ethan pinned to the wall, she zeroed in on him.
"Shred, you put him back right now and quit your infernal yelling!" She said in a stern but calm voice, as if she dealt with angry werewolves everyday. The other one looked like he was ready for a fight as well, "You all, calm down. No one will be fighting in this hotel! I am not going to do the book work for the repairs and I am not willing to go through the process of reimbercing our guests because of a few flashy displays of testosterone." Her human image battled with the superimposed vision of the skeleton her body truly was. Her flesh flashing in and out of existence a couple of times before settling down.

((Desk job.........boring.......................))

And I will be your slave........

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan stayed quiet until Shred had let him go and sat back, acting calm, knowing he was in control. "He is not replacing you, he is just your boss now." he said with a small smile and then added. "And hes not a 'demon'." he corrected. "He's a dark hunter." he said with a large grin.
"I just need you in line." he added and looked toward Damos. "No no no. I got this under control...Unless he decides to touch me again." he shot a glare to Shred.
"It's alright Reiko" he said looking her way with a soft smile. "He wont do anything else with Damos around. And if he does, well... We'll see what happens." he pulled out his controller that controlled the collar's effect on his powers and looked it over a bit.

Tediri

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:00 pm
Chloe moves turning away figuring out what Damos is, not a threat. I can't die i just heal back and walk away. He must be the one replacing Shred... Chloe barely knows Shred but doesn't want him to be fired. Chloe rubs her arms, cold, and walks down the hall.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:02 pm
Jerhico went red in the face as he watched penny walk in to the room,

"i swear im going to have a heart attack, but at least i die a happy man" he said in a whisper to him self"

CaramelLube

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:04 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Reiko shook her head. "He swears too much, make him stop doing that in the hotel. I don't want to chance the guests hearing that foul language. You'll go to hell for talking like that." She informed Shred.
She looked at the controller. "I'm sure he could do a lot of damage regardless..."

((Edited...alittle))

And I will be your slave........

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:07 pm
((Ice Angel, i edited my post for Reiko because i didn't see your post until i pressed submit. ))  

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

"What was that?" she said laughing slightly and turning back to him with a big smile.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:13 pm
Once ahain jerhico looked at her speech less the light shined on her with a radiance he could not imagine.His only word was angel and he did not know he even spoke it.  

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

Slightly confused she tilted her head. "What?" she asked softly.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:24 pm

"umm nothing he smiled"

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

"Angel?" she quoted him and looked at him confused still.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:49 pm
"umm nothing just thinking out loud" jerhico blushed, as he laid on the bed  

CaramelLube

DFangPro

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image
"In line?! Why you..." Shred stopped as he heard Reiko and Damos. Glaring at the dark hunter, he looked him up and down. "This is the taking my job? A dark hunter?!" He then turned back to Ethan and his twisted smile. The grin made his stomach churn with anger and hatred as he raised a fist. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOORR!!!!!" He then released a punch that contacted the wall, his fist passing Ethan's cheek an eighth of an inch away. "You put me in line all you want, but when I show you that you missed an opportunity to see some change in my character I demand my job back as soon as you see it, you pointy-eared ********. And don't come crying to me when people start bitching at you for getting rid of me." Shred pulled his fist out of the wall and stormed out, glaring at Reiko as he snarled, "Last I checked, I can speak my mind. So bite me, b***h." He grabbed Damos by the arm and shoved him against the wall before snarling in his face. "Next chance I get, pal," he growled, "I'm tearin your head off and feeding your corpse to the Zombies in our cellar. It's been a while since they've had a dark hunter for a meal. So next time you think about putting me in line, you better think twice." Shred then punched the dark hunter and stormed out the front, not caring who or what saw him in his wolf form. He then leapt and climbed up the nearest building to get a higher vantage point to search for Uwn. When he didn't see her, her sniffed the air and caught the scent of her perfume. "There you are, love," he whispered with a smile before leaping away to another building, following the scent of Uwn's perfume in hopes of finding her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff