Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:50 pm
(( rolleyes you already blew off my suggestion that Flame wash your back.... xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:11 pm
(( stressed sweatdrop rolleyes ))

L walks into Flame's room, the door closing shut none-to-gently behind her. As it does, it causes the bathroom door to open slightly. Steam wafts out. L looks over at Flame, "I do hope you're not sleeping," she quips as the woman goes over to the sink in the room and sets her coffee cup down. As is normal with all the other times, she looks completely different. This time her hair is a jet black bob and her eyes are purple. She puts some creamer in her coffee and swirls the cup slightly. Then L picks it back up, blowing on it and taking a sip as she leans back against the sink counter.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:24 pm
((Seriously debates whether to slip some rat poison in L's drink if for no other reason than to see her hallucinate and grow a sense of humor. wink ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:27 pm
(( rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:30 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:47 pm
-sighing, he cocks one eye open, sliding his gaze in L's direction-

Dammit woman, you sure know how to dry up a wet dream. stare What.  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:53 pm
(( rofl I'm gonna have to remember that line! xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:59 pm
(( rofl Shuddup, fangirl! stressed rofl xd ))

"Ew. That was more than I needed to know, talk2hand " Noticing the bathroom door is ajar, stressed she walks over to it and shuts the door just as dame is getting out of the shower. "Damn girl never did learn to lock the door," she mutters. rolleyes stressed  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:07 pm
-rolling his opened eye, he watches as L closes the bathroom door. Smirking, he grins mischieviously at L-

Awww, big bad boss coming to protect her youngling? rolleyes Don't worry, she's safe with me. wink All I would've done was wait until she came out of the bathroom and asked her how the water pressure was. Just want to get under her skin for letting her guard down....amongst other things. twisted

-yawns and stretches, wincing in pain a bit and placing his hands behind his head, staring at the ceiling-

Since you're here, make yourself useful and tell her to hurry the hell up. I've had to piss since she got here but lord knows if I had said anything the poor child would've leapt out her skin. stare  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:13 pm
rolleyes "Fine," she walks to the bathroom, opening the door slightly, "dame, hurry up, Flame has to pee."

dame pauses a moment in the middle of texting Kat back, "... gonk stressed sweatdrop He's awake?!"

L gives her best look of 'I'm-surrounded-by-idiots' and sighs, "Yes, dear. He's awake. Now hurry the hell up."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 pm
-hearing dames response, he can't help but to snicker, closing his eyes as he imagines what she looks like standing in his bathroom, dripping wet and naked- twisted

See, told you she'd flip.

-pushing the button that lifts the head of his bed into a sitting position, he swings his legs over the side of the bed and stands, pulling his hospital issued lounge pants back up around his waist, which was futile since they were overized and kept riding low on his hips. Sighing in disgust, he knew he had to figure out a way to get some decent clothes for him and his men. Finally, he gave up and looked up exasperated-

Good lord, did she drown in there? I'd hate to burst in there and she get an eyeful..... wait..... no I wouldn't hate that at all. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:27 pm
L just rolls her eyes. rolleyes

dame gathers her things back into her duffle, zips it up, and slings it over her shoulder. She comes out of the bathroom drying her hair and purposefully not looking at Flame. redface "Thanks for the phone," she says to L as she passes her.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:38 pm
-just as he finished his statement, dame walked out, overly paying close attention to drying her hair and avoiding eye contact with him. Smirking, he walks to the bathroom-

Damn, hello to you too. Or was that your greeting, coming into my room and using my shower while you thought I was sleep?

-goes inside, not bothering to make sure the door was closed all the way-

About damn time you came out anyway. Thought I was going to have to come in with you and handle my business. Though it wouldn't have bothered me in the least. twisted

-afterwards, he washes his hands, smelling the soap and shampoo she used. Licking his bottom lip, he dries his hands off and comes out the bathroom, padding back across the room to his bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed at the foot, he looks at the two women in his room-

Now, to what do I owe the pleasure of such company? stare  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:46 pm
stressed dame ignores all his comments and pulls out her phone, she quickly pulls up the website for this hospital and sends the link to Kat in a quick text. She walks over to the chair near the wall with the sink on it and sat down, putting her bag beside her and placing her phone back in her pocket. She then pulls out her anti-frizz bottle and her detangling spray. dame throws her hair over her head and continues to towel dry it for a moment. When she hears Flame come back out the bathroom, she flips her hair back over her head and looks up at him, glowering, "I didn't come for you, Flame. I came for Icy."

She stands up and squirts some anti-frizz into her hand, bending her head back over so her hair falls towards the floor and starts working it through.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:58 pm
-rolls his eyes- rolleyes

Really. And yet, you passed by her room three doors up, coming to mine and showering? stare Well, whoever you came for, you're here now and I'd like to know exactly why the two of you are in my room.

-shoots a not-in-the-mood glare at dame-

And don't give me that bullshit about Icy b/c we just established that. evil  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games