Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Post Your Picture Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:34 pm
Maiden of Night
Here is mine. But I have a question to go along with it. Do I really look older than 13? Cause I have heard from other people that I do. Some ay I look like I was 16. O_o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes you do look older than 13. Someone actually told me I looked way over 17. I had a man come up and ask me if I was 21 when I was 15 years old once. It was hillarious!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:20 pm
Dariram
Pagtatapat01
djTAKA
Hey, we share TV watching poses... xd
Except I usually fall asleep...

One time, I accidently kicked that vase off the coffee table. Good thing it didn't break, or my parents would kill me!
That's what its looks like you are TRYING to do in the picture. blaugh

Good point... eek
Am I really that careless?  

Tahimek

Dangerous Gaian

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:13 am
Pagtatapat01
Dariram
Pagtatapat01
djTAKA
Hey, we share TV watching poses... xd
Except I usually fall asleep...

One time, I accidently kicked that vase off the coffee table. Good thing it didn't break, or my parents would kill me!
That's what its looks like you are TRYING to do in the picture. blaugh

Good point... eek
Am I really that careless?

LOL probably.... then again probably not. You never can tell with just a picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:27 am
Aeyuki-chan
Maiden of Night
Here is mine. But I have a question to go along with it. Do I really look older than 13? Cause I have heard from other people that I do. Some ay I look like I was 16. O_o

Yes you do look older than 13. Someone actually told me I looked way over 17. I had a man come up and ask me if I was 21 when I was 15 years old once. It was hillarious!

I do? I have no clue about me that makes look so much older...-.-

Anyway, you look pretty in your picture Aeyuki!!  

Maiden of Night

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
Maiden of Night
Aeyuki-chan
Maiden of Night

I do? I have no clue about me that makes look so much older...-.-

Anyway, you look pretty in your picture Aeyuki!!

*Blushes* Thank you. I didn't think I looked pretty. whee I hate taking pictures.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:38 am
everyone hate taking pictures xp
yet...we still do.
and then posting it on net
-_-'  

Syrotek
Crew

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:36 am
Iyamashi
yet...we still do.
-_-'
I guess we take them for other people. =D.

Pictures save memories and at least show people who we really am, that behind that moniter is a real life person.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:40 am
Here are pictures of Jenny/Me. =D
So creepy..
They should be deemed ilegal!
xd ..
If you become blind not my fault!
=P

Retouched image.

Yeah my eyes are tired..
0-0;
Je met un blouson en cuir noire.
X_X;
I can't belive people mistaken me for freshmen..

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:49 am
Darkaznstargoddess
Iyamashi
yet...we still do.
-_-'

Pictures save memories and at least show people who we really am, that behind that moniter is a real life person.
but picture don't really tell you anything. a pic can't tell you who you really are. like you had mention, we all could easily take a picture of another person and claim it ours. can the other person really tell the truth? no. beside, don't we already know that behind the monitor is a real life person?
and as easily as i can take a pic of someone else and claim it mine, i can fool you through acting.

what am i trying to say? I'll tell you as soon as I can figure it out myself.User Image

maybe i should steal a pic off the net and claim it mine... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:50 am
Darkaznstargoddess
Iyamashi
yet...we still do.
-_-'

but picture don't really tell you anything. a pic can't tell you who you really are. like you had mention, we all could easily take a picture of another person and claim it ours. can the other person really tell the truth? no. beside, don't we already know that behind the monitor is a real life person?
and as easily as i can take a pic of someone else and claim it mine, i can fool you through acting.

what am i trying to say? I'll tell you as soon as I can figure it out myself.User Image

Syrotek
Crew

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:53 am
Iyamashi
Darkaznstargoddess
Iyamashi
yet...we still do.
-_-'

True people could steal pictures and claim it is their's.
Most people do know there is a person behind the moniter but if you have been to GD, most people forget.

I think you're trying to say "never judge a book by its cover?"
Edit: I surpose posting your picture online at least shows your friends what you look like at least. I'm sure it won't change how they act.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:05 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Iyamashi
Darkaznstargoddess
Iyamashi
yet...we still do.
-_-'

Most people do know there is a person behind the moniter but if you have been to GD, most people forget.

Edit: I surpose posting your picture online at least shows your friends what you look like at least. I'm sure it won't change how they act.
I'm not sure what I was trying to say. sweatdrop

I never posted my older pic on the net before, friends have been complaining about it. stare
But do you really have to see what other looks like to be their friend?

I believe most of us just really want to post our pic up. and those who said "im ugly" when they post their pic up are just saying 'oh look at me! aren't i gorgeous?' xp

YEAH PEOPLE!!! This mean stop saying that you look ugly or don't want to post your picture up because you're ugly because facts are, you're not!!!

ps - that statement don't apply to me. so i don't want anyone to make a fuss about it. xp
*cough*jenno*cough*  

Syrotek
Crew

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:12 pm
Iyamashi
Darkaznstargoddess
Iyamashi
Darkaznstargoddess
Iyamashi
yet...we still do.
-_-'

I'm not sure what I was trying to say. sweatdrop

I never posted my older pic on the net before, friends have been complaining about it. stare
But do you really have to see what other looks like to be their friend?

I believe most of us just really want to post our pic up. and those who said "im ugly" when they post their pic up are just saying 'oh look at me! aren't i gorgeous?' xp

YEAH PEOPLE!!! This mean stop saying that you look ugly or don't want to post your picture up because you're ugly because facts are, you're not!!!

ps - that statement don't apply to me. so i don't want anyone to make a fuss about it. xp
*cough*jenno*cough*
Maybe, it depends on who you are. If you're parniod and want make sure your trust isn't betrayed, but really shouldn't be pressuring others to post their picture and wait for when they are ready.

Yeah this is shallow but can't help it, there are plenty of ugly people out there and most people online are willing to be nice and tell them they are pretty or such to help bust their self e-esteem.

Insecurity= a curse on society.

Then there is the group of people that just go with the fad of posting your picture or just post your picture beacuse you feel like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:07 pm
I wish I could show a pic of me, but I can't because I'm paranoid LMAO

I CAN show a drawing or two....^^;

Fear the Cool Guy!!!! <-- Fictional character

Fear my old Computer drawing!!!! LMAOOO!!!!! <--ugly me XD  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:39 pm
Everyone, when you qoute a picture can you please take the picture off? I mean, well all know who it was and if we want to see the picture we'll go back and look at it. sweatdrop Sorry, I'm not in a good mood because its taking SO long for the page to load with all these pictures on it. stare  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games