Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:16 pm
Kanatta looked at Sara. "Nothing. Kenji we should get going now. I have a feeling that something wrong at home."
Kenji looked at Kanatta." What do you mean Kanatta? What kind trouble is at home?"
Kanatta looked down at the ground then back at Kenji. " I'll tell you on the way home."
Kenji nodded then waved bye to Sasuke and Sara as him and Kanatta walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:24 pm
"Becareful!" I called back as I watch them leave, "Now then....ramen?" I say smiling at him.
I smirked, "Sure" I then go with her to the ramen shop.
Once there I got up on the stool by him as he sat as well, "The usaual sir! with a dash of soy souce!" I chimed while sitting by him.
".......give me what she's having then....." I muttered as I sat there with her.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:34 pm
Kenji finally got back home along with Kanatta and everything was quiet. Kenji looked around while walking with Kanatta.
Kanatta was scared, "Kenji where is everyone?"
Kenji didn't look at her. "Im not sure." Then suddenly as they both got closer to their house they saw blood everywhere. They heard people screaming and fighting against only 3 people. "Kanatta stay with me!!!! Do you understand!!!"
Kanatta nodded her head and they went to go help fight the 3 strangers.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:14 pm
I giggled as Sasuke got some soy sauce on his chin.
"What?" I ask after swallowing some noodles.
"You have soy sauce on your chin!" I say laughing now.
I blushed as I got the sauce off of it, "....there!"
"You missed a spot!" I say as I got it off then smiled at him.
"........Thanks...." I muttered slightly embarressed.
"You're welcome!" I smiled at him.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:31 pm
Kenji was running to find his parents while Kanatta was holding his hand trying not to let go. They then found their father. "Dad!!!!" They both ran over to their father.
He looked at them surprised. "What are you two doing here!!!!! Get your sister out of here!!!! They are after her!!!"

Kenji looked back at her then back at his dad. "Where's mom?"
His father looked at him sadly then put his mother's necklace on Kanatta. Their mother was dead. Kenji was shocked and Kanatta was crying. "Now get her out of here."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:57 pm
Once done with our ramen we left & decided to go on a walk around the village, hand in hand.
".......so, now where are you going to drag me too?" I asked her.
I giggled, "Let's go to the movies!" I chimed at him.
"Alright, but I'm paying this time, you bought my lunch!" I tell her, with a smirk.
"Ok!" I say grinning at him.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:03 pm
(ok well since im not involved let me know when im needed)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:16 pm
Kenji starts running with Kanatta then he was suddenly knocked down by a stranger. The stranger picked up Kanatta and Kenji got up but was back on the ground with a sword through his heart. Kenji then got up again and grabbed Kanatta while knocking the stranger down. He started running once again carrying his little sister with him, but he didnt get far. He ran into Sara and Sasuke. He was covered in blood and was out of breath.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:36 pm
"Kenji! Kanatta! What happened?!" I rushed over to the both of them.
I rushed over to shocked at the how bad of a shape Kenji was in.
(Okz, Rin!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:13 pm
Kenji tried to move but couldn't. "Get Kanatta out of here now." Once he said the stranger appeared again. Kenji suddenly got up and started fighting him. "Go on!! Get out of here!!!!!" While he had his back turned to tell Sara, Sasuke, and Kanatta to run the stranger grabbed his sword and cut Kenji's head off. Instantly killing him.
Kanatta was furious with the stranger. Her eyes turned completely black and black chakra started to surround her. As that happened the stranger's white chakra appeared to protect from Kanatta's chakra.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:17 pm
"Kanatta!, Sara!" I then grab the two & took off with them, "Kanatta, if you fight and die, your brothers sacrifice would be in vain!" I told her as we ran.
I had tears in my eyes since Kenji was a good friend of mine. "Kanatta, I'm mad too, but, if we die without getting stronger, how are we going to bring Kenji's killer to justice, if we aren't strong enough to fight yet?" I asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:47 pm
Kanatta got free from Sasuke and Sara and ran back to get her mother's necklace since it fell off. Once she grabbed it she looked up at the stranger and was shocked. It was her brother Kurukai. Rage started to grow inside Kanatta. She wanted to attack him but it was her brother. So she ran off and Kurukai let her go. Kurukai and his teammates left the village and never came back. Kanatta fell to the ground crying and was punching the ground.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:31 pm
Sasuke & I looked everywhere for Kanatta, but didn't know where she went, so we went back to Sasuke's house & was shocked to see the his whole clan slaughtered, "W-wha?" I muttered wide eyed about all of this.
"No, no!" I ran with Sara to see what was going on & found out my brother killed them all, "Why, brother, why?" I was in tears as Sara stood by my side.
"I won't let you hurt him anymore!" I tell Itachi while standing in front of Sasuke now.
(Uh, Rin, your Itachi, I think....or was it Kanatta? confused )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm
(im itachi ^^)

Itachi just laughed, "You foolish girl. Sasuke is weak and he needs to grow stronger in order to kill me. Now if you will excuse me."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:28 pm
(Ah, okz! Just wanderin'!)
I tensed up as I kept my eyes on him, while staying close to Sasuke.
I looked at her, then at my brother, before muttering, "I will....." as I now wore a determined look.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff