Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:18 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie laughed harder this time at his words.

"You jest my love. I am not of royal blood and therefore I cannot marry you. If I did then that would spell trouble for you and I could not subject you to that." Evie smiled warmly at him and stroked his cheek with the back of her hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:23 pm
"I lied to my parents, entertained what can technically be called an affair with you, and then ran off with a commoner. I'm in enough trouble as it is." Iago joked, smiling as she rubbed his cheek. "I can make it work, Evie. Royal blood means nothing, and I'll make my father see that." he promised.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:28 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie groaned at his words, she didn't mean to get him into trouble wth his parents. That was the last thing she had ever wanted.

"I am sorry for causing your trouble....I don't want to cause you any more hardships with this. It is okay if you do not marry me Iago, as long as it makes your life easier." Evie meant it completely. She would not marry I'd it troubled him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:31 pm
Iago laughed, shaking his head. "I will marry you. No matter what I'll get a talking to for what I've done. Marrying you would help me get through it, and would make me happy for the rest of my life." he explained, smiling up at her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:37 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie thought it over. He didn't seem to want to NOT marry her and it would make her life complete and merry if they were to get together like that. It...seemed dream-like in it all.

"I would love to be your wife Iago. Mrs. Evie Keldan." Evie sighed happily and threw her head back with a laugh before bringing it back up again, her hair wild. "As long as it would make you happy."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 pm
Iago turned over onto his back so that his head could remain, comfortably, in her lap, and he could easily look up at her.
"Evie, it would make me the happiest man in the world, to have you say yes when I get down on one knee for you." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

She smiled at him and knew that he would be just as happy as she would be if not more seeing as his alternative would be Jocelyn.

"Okay...I shall marry you. Which surprised face do you like best?" Evie asked with a big smile on her lips. She demonstrated a whole myriad of different, seemingly surprised facial expressions. After awhile, Evie simply laughed at her silliness.

"You know I would be happy as well...happier than when we first bed even!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:48 pm
Iago laughed, smiling at her. "Well, that's good to know." he said, turning to the side again so that he was looking at the fire again. He picked up a long stick and reached over, flipping over the two fish fillets. "I need to get some stuff, but I don't want to get up." he lamented. "For reasons unknown, your lap is comfortable, and familiar." he said softly, smiling up at her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at his not wanting to get up and bent forward to kiss him fully on the lips. Her hands placed themselves on either side of his face and she pressed her lips against his with more passion. When she broke away, her eyes wide and pupils slightly dialated. Gosh...he had such an effect on her.

"Does that help you want to get up?" Evie questioned with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 pm
Iago smiled at her. He shook his head. "No, that makes me want to experience that again." he said, sitting up. "I get up only because I know I can do that later." he said, standing. He disappeared around the front of the cabin, then returned a moment later with two plates and some utensils on them to use. He also had some bread, not terribly fresh but not stale either.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, adjusting herself after he had gotten up off of her. She looked up at the sky and noticed that it would get colder soon and she didn't wear much. Evie got up and brushed herself off, trotting back to the cabin with nothing on but her skivvies. She hurriedly pulled out another dress and gasped, how many had Iago picked? It was a yellow, sort of gold color with pure white trimming on the long sleeves that belled at the ends. There were long slits along her sides and exposed tantalizing amounts of her stomach under it. It trailed to the floor and had the same trim design her sleeves had. Evie smiled and went back outside to find that Iago had found plates and utensils.

"I bet that fish tastes delicious." Evie grinned at him from behind.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:07 pm
Iago put the plates down, then turned to look at Evie, and his jaw dropped. She, again, looked gorgeous. Her dress was beautiful, and the amount of skin that it revealed gave it a bit of sexiness to it.
"You look amazing." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:12 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie still blushed at Iago's compliments but she picked up her skirt in both hands and spun in a big circle, the material of her dress catching air. She stopped and let her skirts swirl around her, her hands clasped together. Evie walked over to Iago and put her hands on his chest.

"I try to....for you." Evie smiled, kissing him quickly on the cheek.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:14 pm
Iago held her close, smiling. "Thank you...it's a beautiful change to see you in a dress." he said. "It adds to the feminine side of you I rarely got to see." he said. "I love it."  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:20 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie hugged Iago back as he brought his arms around her. She could feel his skin against her own through the slits at her sides and felt a shiver and tingle run her her spine. Her hands gripped the fabric of his shirt into her fists and she smiled when the shiver stopped.

"I actually like it...feeling pretty I mean. It's definitely different for me." She admitted, a blush on his cheeks.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games