Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:40 pm
(dunno... lol)

Ross waved to a seat near a table, then sat down on the end of his bed. He leaned forwards and dropped the ring on the ground. He put his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. Looking down at the ring he shook his head slightly, not sure what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:47 pm
Vivi sat where he motioned her to sit she looked at him, her hands still hurt, but she didn't care about them only Ross matter, that and wondering how Scarlet was. She sighed while didn't know what to do herself.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 pm
Ross took a deep breath, then looked up at Vivi. "Vivi, I do love you... but..." he looked down again as though ashamed of himself. "I also love Scarlet." He thought about what the elven advisers had told him, about having one partner for life, but a friend to turn to. The problem was, picking which one was to be his partner, and which was to be his friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:05 am
Vivi gave a slight smile, "Thank you for saying that...I know it's hard, but whatever you choose, I'll be fine with it" she then thought. 'Will I really be ok, if he doesn't pick me?' she didn't think of the thought anymore. She gave a nod to him.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:15 am
Ross stood up and ran his hand down his face. Leaving the ring on the ground, he walked to the balcony, where he put an arm on the wall and lent against it. Looking out at the elves going about their buisness in elvandar he thought about the mess he'd gotten himself into. He wondered if Scarlet loved him, she had given back the ring after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 am
(Something nuts? LOL The ring, the ring has a power of it's own!)
Vivi picked up the ring & looked at it. She then notice that her hand was bleeding again cause she clinched it so tight. She sighed & wrapped it then put the ring on the table then something crazy happened the ring glowed & attached it self to her hand. She stared at it speachless.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:35 am
(it picked Vivi =DDDD)

Ross turned in time to see the ring attach itself to Vivi's finger. He smiled faintly as a tear ran down his face. "I guess I don't have to make the decision on my own." he smiled and walked up to Vivi. Scarlet knew about that power, it never fitted her properly, even when I tightened it. He smiled and softly took the ringed hand in his own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:44 am
(LOL^^)
Vivi blushed as Ross took her hand, she then stood on tip toe and kissed him softly.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:51 am
(lol XD)

Ross smiled and kissed her back. With one hand he held her ringed hand, with the other he softly pushed Vivi's hair out of her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:06 am
Vivi smiled while kissing him with her other hand she hugged him closer to her.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:07 am
Ross smiled as he allowed himself to be pulled closer to her.
(where will this go?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:11 am
(Don't know.....but we might have to pm later LOL)
Vivi kissed him even more deeply then before.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:15 am
(lol, we'll just time skip...)

Ross replied in kind. Carefully he picked Vivi up and carried her to his bed. He placed her carefully down and smiled down at her.

(time skip now?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:32 am
(LOL sure xd wait how long of a skip?)
Vivi smiled back at him. "Oh, Ross I love you so much" she then kissed him again.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:06 am
Ross smiled and kissed her back.

(just a few hours)

Ross woke up and smiled. He rolled onto his side and softly ran his hand down Vivi's arm. "I love you." he whispered before getting out of bed and dressing. He walked to the balcony and stood watching Elvandar wake up.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games