Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:57 pm
Doli smiled and walked out to Yuma and started to sing along with her.
1Shadow-Angel1
Yuma sighed and looked at Doli. SHe smiled lightly. She then walked outside. She leaned against a tree and sat down. She started to quietly sing to herself. Singing helped her. It kept her dreams alive.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:12 pm
Yuma looked at Doli. She smiled and continued her singing. Once the song was over, she looked at her and said. "One day...we will be adopted too. Till then, let's make the best of things."  

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:21 pm
NekoLover1994
The maid motioned for the girls to follow her, she stopped by two doors," You are welcome to choose which room you want, or you can sleep together if you want." She smiled at them.
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
Kin smiled and pointed to a maid on the stairs," She will show you your rooms." Kin looked outside to the car," Did you get all your stuff?"

"yes we did" angela said while azumi had already walked torwads the maid, angela walked over to the maid as well.

"thank you" angela says, then azumi picks a room, "this place is so cool!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:24 pm
The maid smiled," Yes, this is why I work for her." The maid smiled," If you want the mistress you can find her in the kitchen."
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
The maid motioned for the girls to follow her, she stopped by two doors," You are welcome to choose which room you want, or you can sleep together if you want." She smiled at them.
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
Kin smiled and pointed to a maid on the stairs," She will show you your rooms." Kin looked outside to the car," Did you get all your stuff?"

"yes we did" angela said while azumi had already walked torwads the maid, angela walked over to the maid as well.

I amz a kittin

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 pm
NekoLover1994
The maid smiled," Yes, this is why I work for her." The maid smiled," If you want the mistress you can find her in the kitchen."
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994

angela nodded then walked into her new room, she put her stuff away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:28 pm
"Yeah," Doli smiled shyly and nodded as she sat down next to the girl and smiled at her.
1Shadow-Angel1
Yuma looked at Doli. She smiled and continued her singing. Once the song was over, she looked at her and said. "One day...we will be adopted too. Till then, let's make the best of things."

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:33 pm
A young girl poked her head in to Angela's room and smiled shyly before she pulled out of the room and Angela couldn't see her.
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:55 pm
Yuma looked at Doli 'So are we the only two left." She sighed. "SO what do you want to do." She said quietly.  

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:59 pm
Doli shrugged," What about we go on a walk or something? That is always fun to me."
1Shadow-Angel1
Yuma looked at Doli 'So are we the only two left." She sighed. "SO what do you want to do." She said quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:18 pm
Yuma nodded. "Alright." She smiled and stood up some/ "Ready when you are."  

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 pm
NekoLover1994
A young girl poked her head in to Angela's room and smiled shyly before she pulled out of the room and Angela couldn't see her.
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994

angela fished putting her stuff away, "there nice and neat" she then walked into azumi's room to see if she needed help.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:44 pm
Doli nodded," Just let me get one thing." She walked into the oprhanige and got a picture of her mom, she held it close before walking out to Yuma," I'm ready."
1Shadow-Angel1
Yuma nodded. "Alright." She smiled and stood up some/ "Ready when you are."

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:47 pm
two girls stopped her in the hallway," hello?" the dark haired one said shyly.

(This is them
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark haired= Ruka Light haired= Rima )

OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994

angela fished putting her stuff away, "there nice and neat" she then walked into azumi's room to see if she needed help.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm
Yuma looked at her and nodded. She and the other girl then started their walk. She then said. "Who's that in your picture?"  

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:41 pm
NekoLover1994
two girls stopped her in the hallway," hello?" the dark haired one said shyly.

(This is them
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark haired= Ruka Light haired= Rima )

angela smiled, "hello"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games