Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:31 pm
User ImageNow Professor Algorith, let's not speak of him. He's dead, good riddens. *She laughed*

So, now tell me... do any of you know what happened to the dear old Headmaster? Or do you know of any exciting things happening at the school?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:37 pm
User Image
"The head master has been gone from the start of April. We do not know what has happened to him. Almost like what happened to Rubius Hagrid back when Harry was in school."  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:44 pm
User ImageAhhh yes, the ol' gamekeeper...

Well then. I am going to grab a biscotti...would anyone like one? I keep a few in the staff fridge.

[[do they have fridges? ya, right?]]

[[edit: forgot my teacher last time]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:49 pm
User Image
[[err..does it count as an electronic? Oh, a magic fridge. There's probably a spell that makes things cold. So..yeah.]]
"Thank you Selena."

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 pm
User Image *Selena grabbed a plate of the chocolate biscotti from the fridge and placed it on the coffee table.*

Everyone is welcome to have one. I just love biscotti.

*Professor Beroliza bit into the chocolate dipped end.*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:03 pm
So are we making avis to represent our RP characters as teachers? I think that is a cute idea!  

the_cereal_queen

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 pm
User Image
Professor Monshade giggled a little nervously at Morgan, saying Voldie or Voldemort was such a simple thing these days, when he was dead, but it still brought a little fear back into her heart. "Yes Morgan, I'm the Muggle Studies teacher, but luckily there is nothing to worry about now that he is gone."

[[ I was just thinking... Wouldn't it be cool if teachers had their own "house" color? That way when posting in their classrooms it wouldn't look like they were a student. I mean seriously, even house elfs can post in indigo. It would also help decipher our student characters from out teacher characters, especially if like me, they have the same name.]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 pm
[I completely agree with you! Im in the same predicament whee ]

User Image

Professor Fortina seemed to be in a trance. She was staring into space and playing with her scarf and silently thinking to herself "RAINBOWS!!!!!"  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image"Well, dear, I would hope that my face would be remembered. I would fear that those who forget it are frightfully incompetent," Meteniera says with malice. Selena's words barely ding her self armor; she had learned to lock her self away long ago. She then thinks deeply about the conversation.
Voldemort...........
A surge of hate fills Meteniera. To think she could be accused as such. But who was it that accused her? She gasps as she remembers where she met Selena. The guest Transfiguration teacher at Durmstrang.
I remember. That shrine to Voldemort was discovered. And then they told Selena that she had to stay. I never really got to talk to her for more than about an hour. Then she turned on me and accused me of making that horrid creation!!!!!!!!! It's what caused me to be let go. I didn't even get a chance to tell my side of the story. I'm lucky to have a job here all because of her.
Meteniera smiles the most wicked smile yet.
Surely someone like her won't remember that..... Surely..... But I do....
[[I hope you don't consider that God-modding....]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:50 pm
User Image
((ooc i dont think i had my teacher character introduce him self))
"hello fellow co workers i am Lenwë Telemnar"
*notices the hostillity between professor Meteniera and professor Selena*
"now now ladies lets not do any thing to hasty we wouldnt want you two to come to fighting now would we. also think what kind of example you would be setting for the students if we dont allow them to fight why would we allow the teachers to fight" professor Lenwë Telemnar says with a cold satisfaction that implies that he would very much like to see the staff fight among each other

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:37 am
User ImageProf. Scarborough turns on her heel swiftly, facing Lenwë. "Thank you, Mr. Telemnar, but I don't believe that anyone addressed you," she says shortly. She wasn't expecting anyone to critique her. Especially someone who was insinuating that her anger would be shown in the way a mere student would show it. No, not her. She only used words as daggers.
[[please understand that the rudeness of this person is merely for roleplay purposes
biggrin ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:12 am
User Image[[OOC @ the_cereal_queen Yeah, I started doing it in my classrooms because I didn't want there to be any confusion between my teacher character and my student character, and then other people started joining in, and now its kind of like a trend! You are welcome to do so as well, but dont feel like you have to.]]

[[[Angel, I like the color idea, but I think we may have to ask Juni about that one...]]]

*Professor Beroliza just flipped her hair in annoyance at Meteneira.*

Well, I'm off to sub for Professor Algorith and then to teach my own class...I will see you all later!

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image
"hmm you seem to be quite bitter i wonder what i did to make you bitter towards me"
((oc i know you arent being rude on in reality and you are starting to remind me of professor snape at time but with out the ironic humor maybe try to add som ironic/situation/dark/cold humor to your character or it will get boring talking to you cause you will be full of scorn and contempt that will drive others from you))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:20 pm
User Image
"Yes, well, I must be going now. Goodbye Professors. I have to go and teach my class," Meteniera says, irritated. She walks out of the room with undeniable grace.

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:52 am
User Image *Professor Beroliza re-entered the staff room with a stack of papers under her hands. She shuffled over to an armchair and plopped down, a few papers sliding to the floor.*

Oops. sweatdrop *She bent down and grabbed the papers.*

I haven't even assigned my class homework yet, and the faculty has me doing paperwork. *she giggled*

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games