Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

babyshady

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:05 pm

*sits beside Demarest* Sure, it's quite cool.. but who knows. You can never trust someone too much. But anyway, I am finding him rather interesting, seeing as the school itself seems magnificent. Beauxbatons.... I never had a liking for that school, but I guess you're right. It would be a nice experience.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:07 pm

babyshady
*sits beside Demarest* Sure, it's quite cool.. but who knows. You can never trust someone too much. But anyway, I am finding him rather interesting, seeing as the school itself seems magnificent. Beauxbatons.... I never had a liking for that school, but I guess you're right. It would be a nice experience.

Well, then we'd know what to expect in caliber of intelligence from Beauxbatons. I don't know if we should expect much. As for Durmstrang, the he talks about it, I wish we learned a little more dark arts. I mean, there's nothing wrong with a healthy balance between light and dark.

Demarest

babyshady

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:09 pm

Demarest
babyshady

Well, then we'd know what to expect in caliber of intelligence from Beauxbatons. I don't know if we should expect much. As for Durmstrang, the he talks about it, I wish we learned a little more dark arts. I mean, there's nothing wrong with a healthy balance between light and dark.

Yes, and you never know when it will come in handy. *looks at the Gryffindor table mysteriously*

He does seem to know a lot about the dark arts.. much more than most of us
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:11 pm

babyshady
Demarest
babyshady

Yes, and you never know when it will come in handy. *looks at the Gryffindor table mysteriously*

I wonder if he's willing to tutor on the side... or have a Dark Arts ***ahem*** "understanding" club...

Demarest

babyshady

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:14 pm

Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady

I wonder if he's willing to tutor on the side... or have a Dark Arts ***ahem*** "understanding" club...

Haha, I wouldn't mind joining the 'club'. Though from the short conversations I've held with him, he doesn't seem the type to give away any information. We'll just have to find out for ourselves. Maybe the slytherins can get together and discuss all they know... it will be helpful, no?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:15 pm

RubyRays
((Oh these conversations are awesome! 4laugh ))
((I know it's so exciting the guild is getting more active too!))
A Dark arts understanding club...cool! Or a class, we can't really defend ourselves against dark arts unless we understand it now can we?

Angilwingz

babyshady

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:17 pm

Angilwingz
RubyRays
((Oh these conversations are awesome! 4laugh ))
((I know it's so exciting the guild is getting more active too!))
A Dark arts understanding club...cool! Or a class, we can't really defend ourselves against dark arts unless we understand it now can we?

((Hey Angil, did you just get on? Yay more people on at the same time as me woo rofl sheesh.. I'm a bit weird at night sweatdrop ))

Alex walked over to Rea and nudged her lightly. "I don't feel comfortable around him" She muttered but highly knew he could hear or would be able to.

Hallucination Angel

Demarest

babyshady
Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady

Haha, I wouldn't mind joining the 'club'. Though from the short conversations I've held with him, he doesn't seem the type to give away any information. We'll just have to find out for ourselves. Maybe the slytherins can get together and discuss all they know... it will be helpful, no?

Hmm... band of Slytherins... like band of Brothers...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:18 pm

Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady

Haha, sure. *looks over at all the students surrounding the one from Durmstrang* I wonder if he's enjoying his stay at Hogwarts..

babyshady

Demarest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:20 pm

babyshady
Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady

Haha, sure. *looks over at all the students surrounding the one from Durmstrang* I wonder if he's enjoying his stay at Hogwarts..

***looks over at the crowd around Invictus***

Oh, I'm sure he just loves being stared at from all angles and prodded as to why he's here...
stare
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:21 pm

Christen Wilson
Alex walked over to Rea and nudged her lightly. "I don't feel comfortable around him" She muttered but highly knew he could hear or would be able to.

"Eh, he seems like he has a right mind as far as I can tell." Rea said in a bit of a whisper. "But he'll have to earn my trust before I let him go runing around the castle gathering information." She added eyeing Invi. "I wonder who he works for, he hasn't really said anything other than he's from Durmstrang."She thought crossly.

RubyRays

Seeker

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:21 pm

He's not a student! He's graduated, and I don't trust him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:22 pm

Quote:

***looks over at the crowd around Invictus***

Oh, I''m sure he just loves being stared at from all angles and prodded as to why he''s here...
stare

Haha, just give him time. Everyone will forget about him once the term starts..

babyshady

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:24 pm

RubyRays
Christen Wilson

"Eh, he seems like he has a right mind as far as I can tell." Rea said in a bit of a whisper. "But he'll have to earn my trust before I let him go runing around the castle gathering information." She added eyeing Invi. "I wonder who he works for, he hasn't really said anything other than he's from Durmstrang."She thought crossly.

Alex looked over at the others. "hmmm, well I think they life him except Angil but me I just don't trust his aura" she said
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games