Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:17 pm
*eye twitch* .... y.... yes.....

I.... think I could use some tea... *twitch*

-Edit: Sorry Havenne. I'm sort of new to this whole "being hunted down and trying to escape with my life" thing. Honestly, I don't think they're even looking for the ticket anymore and just want to squeeze the information out of me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:20 pm
She's right, maybe it would be a good idea for you to lay low for a while... I'm glad to hear you like my cookies, havenne. *smiles at her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:25 pm
you may have a point, there, TES. a certain crowd seems bent on....causing unpleasantness. Watch your back and be ready to bolt. There may be safer threads to hang out in since they seem to like making a mess in here.

I will admit that things have stayed fairly neat in here (except for some bees) recently. I just want to park a spell, have a snack and a cup, and chat a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Oh, yes, Chef Karrie, love the cookies. can't have too many in RL but I do savor them!  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Well, I apologize if I've helped ruin the atmosphere in here... I just didn't know where else to go. I'll see if I can manage to find sanctuary elsewhere later... in the meantime *pushes away from the table and stands* I'll be heading off to bed to try to get back to being awake during the night, where I belong.

Perhaps I'll see you two some other time *pushes his chair in and exits*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:49 pm

*settles in to enjoy another cuppa, an aspirin and the peace and quiet*  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:21 pm
time to call it a night......

*vanishes*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:51 pm
*Faerie flitters into the Pad and looks around* Oh. I thought TES might still be here. sad *she sighs, then goes over to the counter and pours herself a glass of Limeade, hoping it will brighten her evening*  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 pm
*walks in* Ooh, I see Karrie's cookies! *helps myself to one, grinning*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:07 pm
Funny about that whole smoking thing ~ the Feds tax a $1 per every pack sold in the states to foot children's health care and in the same breath try to ban smoking ~ states vary on the extra taxes they collect and make anti-smoking laws at every opportunity... Which way do they want it ~ collect all those taxes without the smokers? rolleyes  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:33 pm
IDK ... I quit smoking in January, 1993. I don't miss them one bit now and can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke ... There's nothing worse than an ex-smoker, so I'm told! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 pm
((Stargazer Lily's account had a hacking attempt and Gaia has been notified to see if they can straighten out her account. She will not be on for awhile.)) evil  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 pm
Oh that's too bad. I hope they get Lily's account straightened out soon. I'm sure our fine Officers and Gilda (and some of our nice Do-Gooders as well) will be more than willing to keep an eye on things here at Lily's Pad for her! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:34 am
*Walks into Lily's Pad and surveys the area* Hmm, I was really hoping to catch Lily around here. Been meaning to thank her for dropping off all those goodies over to the Booty bar for us officers. *goes to the coffee maker and pours himself a nice hot cup of coffee. Helps himself to the last few cookies out of the box that Chef_Karrie left behind and chows down on one right away. Tosses a tip into the tip jar and heads back out to finish up his rounds*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:06 am
(Oh no! I hope things get straightened out soon for Lily.)  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games