Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harley Quinne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:29 pm
Hi all!

Why I wanted to join C&F Guild: for fun! I like to draw and share it with others. Nuff said razz

Samples:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:09 pm
Ooops! Apparently I missed the "introduce myself" bandwagon when I was accepted into this guild *I shall fix this now*

Username: sugar magic
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I have been interested in art before I can even remember, which is probably why one of my majors in college is Art ( the other major is Japanese). Drawing is a great way of expressing ideas, feelings, or concepts, that is difficult to express in words. smile

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: my deviant art account is www.delight046.deviantart.com (Yes this is me, I made the account back in 2005, and since have come up with more creative screen names. XD)

Here's also a few things from my photobucket:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

And some Japanese Name art I've done as well... :3
User ImageUser Image  

Joan of Art

Rainbow Lover

15,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:09 am
Glad to read your introduction, Sugar. XD heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:17 am
Dx *tries to remember if he introduced self*

Ok no i didn't orz...sorry...

Username: Gusher no binds me
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Well firstly im an art/comic junkie : D i like to draw perverted sadistic stuff, and i managed to come up with my own unique style. I hope someday i can horde enough people to appreciate my art and i like to see others own creations too! My goal this/next year on art is to perfect drawing monsters and gothic buildings twisted

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: i have a lot of old crap art in there, and if your eyes are really good, you'll find some stuff you will/may regret seeing*coughhardcoreyaoicough*

HERE.

heres a random drawing from 90 years ago
*hardcore Gankutsuou fan*

User Image

Malumslof

Dangerous Inquisitor

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Inquisitor 200

hexpanda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:09 pm
Hey everyone, I'm new... 3nodding
I'm The Queen is, but you guys can call me Q blaugh
I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, and I just recently got back into Gaia. I'm 18 and attending Savannah College of Art and Design, for Animation 3nodding
I hope you guys like my stuff blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:49 pm
Username: Lady Rin 65

Why I want to join C&F Guild: -burning eyes- Passion for art? Heck yeah! I really love to draw all sorts of things. Why, I probably spend half my time drawing. c: I also wanted to see everyone's work in this guild!

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: This is my deviantART account: http://ladyrin65.deviantart.com/ - >.< I'm not a pro at drawing with my tablet yet.

It's nice to meet you all~

Alkinus

Adorable Sweetheart

TheGreatPumpkinMistress

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm
Name: Maria
I love to draw, and i'm good at writing poems =3
joined because, well, i love art =D

random avi art  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 pm
Username: Bzanti
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I mainly wanted to join an active guild where I can post my art and get helpful critiques, since the Picture Post forum is extremely slow. Also, I hope to be slowly, but surely improving in my art (anatomy, backgrounds, and finding my own style.)
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: I never submit art on DA (not good enough yet) but here is my most recent sample:

User Image  

Bzanti

Fleurty
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

9,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:25 am
Welcome!!! emotion_kirakira

You are all soooo talented!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:35 am
Hihi biggrin
Username/name: xoxopeaxce/ Faith biggrin
me love animals heart
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Um.... Because i love art! heck yeah i do.
I dont have a art peice i can show you now but i will upload some soon biggrin
I do painting,Drawing,clay and bunch or other things!
I like taking photos of people but not myself.. if ya wanna take photo with me its a big nonono! but if ya know if a ya know i see a dollar comin then its a big yesh!
kks enouf said about meh imma gonna stalk other people chaos! 4laugh  

xoxoPeaxce

kainiika

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:38 pm
Username: Foxcross14
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I love art and would like to get more known in any art community sweatdrop
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: RisingPhoenix422.deviantart.com
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:26 am
Username: Xereniak
Reason I joined: To immerse myself in art, and in doing so, enhance my own abilities.
Art Samples: Unfortunately, I have not created a single piece of art I could post on the internet. I do have a RateMyDrawings account however, and the only place I could save it was there, so I do have some art on that account (Xereniak).  

Xenephia

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:17 am
[ Hi there!! ]

I'm | x r u r i c h i x | , but feel free to call me Ruri!
I love anime-inspired art! Passion or addiction, call it what you will. yum_puddi
I like to draw cute chibis, but I'm having a little trouble working with the tablet. That is the main reason I want to join this guild. For the tips of the trade emotion_yatta

As for a little about myself~ I love drawing, writing, gaia and zOMG.
Art and Literature scholar? Yes.
Gaia freak? Yes.
Nerd? I only play WOW because they have flying mounts! It's the most beautiful thing in the world! Flying in some way (even if it's virtual, preferably) is freedom. Imagination is freedom!

And last, but not least, some examples of what I can do~ [x]

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

User Image

Ruri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 am
Foxcross14

[ Haii!! ]

emotion_kirakira

You're art is so beautiful! What program do you use to color?

User Image

Ruri

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games