Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:01 am
"You can't beat me with my own power." Piro yelled as he absorbed a few spikes. "Lets see how you deal with a real shadow attack. Night Cutter." He yelled as he cut trough one of the seals.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:26 am
Haruka winced as she felt one of the spikes go through her tail "why you little- you hurt my tail!" and she bit and scratched harder.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:22 pm
Helel winced as two more seals broke making him fall to hiss knees. "wh-what the" He said as he was down to two wings. "To be able to shatter these seals....you must be struggling to survive" He said as he destroyed the last two seals making the rest of his wings disappear. "I may have made myself a mortal....but I won't go down alone!" He yelled out as the chamber began to collapse.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:56 pm
Axel glanced over to Ryousuke who still seemed to be in a trance. "Why won't you just die already!" Axel yelled as he a barrage of fireballs at Helel.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:06 pm
Haruka dug her teeth into the guardian's neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:05 am
Helel winced as the flames burned his skin and the teeth sinking into him drew blood. "You may have beaten me.....but can you really change the past....can you stop all of this from taking place..." He said as he laughed. "Yet.....will you survive.....once this building collapses fully...you will all die!!" He yelled out and fell forward.  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:09 am
Piro cut trough a falling piece of the ceiling. "Great how are we going to get through this? I don't have enough time to make a portal and this place is probably miles beneath the earth." He yelled as he avoided again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:12 am
The flaming body was extinguished, and Axel returned to his original form. "Ryousuke!" He yelled running to him. Axel shook Ryousuke, "Ryousuke, the chamber is collapsing!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:21 pm
Ryousuke's eyes returned to normal as he looked up and noticed the chamber collapsing. He looked down then drew his sword which was now covered in light. "I am not bound to time.....I will change the past" He said as he sunk the sword into the ground making the rubble stop falling as well as freezing the rest of the collapsing chamber. "Get out of here! I can only hold this for so long!" He then looked at everyone. "Don't worry about me....I'll be fine"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:18 pm
"But..." Axel looked to Piro then Ryousuke. "Fine. Piro get one of those portals ready."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:17 pm
Haruka shook and turned back into her normal wolf form.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:28 pm
"Already on it." Piro yelled as he found a stable shadow. "Got it lets go." He said in a hurry.  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:17 pm
"Haruka, let's go!" Axel called as he darted for the shadowy portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:14 pm
Haruka lept once, then she stopped and for a second her ears went back and she shook her head, as if clearing away a bad memory. Then she trotted into the portal.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:45 am
Piro entered the portal last and let it close behind him. "Crap, guys stop right where you are. Where locked in!" He exclamed as he tied to make an exit.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff