Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:42 pm
Recursive Paradox
Nines19
rmcdra
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
OMG Cu is a bishi! Total hotness heart
He is lovely isn't he?
Yes he is. I can't believe he would even think that he's not pretty.

Not to speak for Cu, just to jump in randomly; Some men aren't comfortable identifying themselves as "pretty," (or accepting such an adjective from others) since it's usually seen as a term denoting females or femininity.

I feel like that might be changing in this generation. There's a lot of guys I know who regularly use the word pretty to describe themselves (or at least parts of themselves, like their hair, I know a lot of long haired guys) and don't feel threatened by it at all.

...I was about to say that pre transition, I called myself pretty all the time but then I realized I had forgotten the confounding variable of trans ness. XD

I also know a few males who refer to themselves as pretty, or don't mind when others do so, but most are part of the Anime scene or are not heterosexual.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:55 pm
User Image
my hairs alittle shorter now.  

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nines19

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:48 pm
CuAnnan
Nines19
rmcdra
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
He is lovely isn't he?

Not to speak for Cu, just to jump in randomly; Some men aren't comfortable identifying themselves as "pretty," (or accepting such an adjective from others) since it's usually seen as a term denoting females or femininity.

Nope, it's more a clinical appraisal of the asthetic value of my face.

I tend to find that's more usually the case.
Nobody seems to think they look good when they do. It's a shame.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:43 pm
Aino Ailill

I also know a few males who refer to themselves as pretty, or don't mind when others do so, but most are part of the Anime scene or are not heterosexual.

A good chunk of the guys I know who do that are at least peripherally connected to the anime scene. So that might be a factor.

Nines19

Nobody seems to think they look good when they do. It's a shame.

sweatdrop I've made some progress... I think. At least now I defer to reasonably objective friends instead of arguing it.  

Recursive Paradox

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:58 pm
Recursive Paradox
Aino Ailill

A good chunk of the guys I know who do that are at least peripherally connected to the anime scene. So that might be a factor.
I think the addition of "bishounen" to one's vocabulary would be an influencing factor in that regard. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:05 pm
CuAnnan
Nines19
rmcdra
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
He is lovely isn't he?

Nope, it's more a clinical appraisal of the asthetic value of my face.
Yeah Cu gets what I meant. I've been in academic mode so I'll probably be using non-cultural based vocabulary while I'm like this. I'm actually trying to get my undergrad thesis finished finally. It's a research thesis on fuzzy logic based on Klir's GIT and Hajek's BL.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

River_Moonwolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:33 pm
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad152/River_Moonwolf/th_m_3df65938f9d40d127a7d3d780de570e5.jpg

from about 3 years ago  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:38 pm
River_Moonwolf
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad152/River_Moonwolf/th_m_3df65938f9d40d127a7d3d780de570e5.jpg

from about 3 years ago

You look like a fisherman.

Nines19

River_Moonwolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:06 pm
Oddly enough, I haven't fished in about 18 years...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:33 pm
UnholyFayth
User Image
my hairs alittle shorter now.

Small picture but I do like what I can see ^^. You are quite lovely.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:37 pm
River_Moonwolf

from about 3 years ago

Very manly looking. Your beard and pipe accentuate that quality quite nicely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:15 am
Thanks, when it was taken it was meant to be boilerplate-type image that never got used. Don't have the pipe anymore, either  

River_Moonwolf

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image

Okay, people, Find the Nuri!

Picture from the wedding. Everyone in the picture is a member of my subgroup within fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:10 pm
Nuri is easy to find!  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:45 pm
TheDisreputableDog
Recursive Paradox
Aino Ailill

I think the addition of "bishounen" to one's vocabulary would be an influencing factor in that regard. razz

I know some guys who see that (being bishounen esque) as the cardinal goal of their personal manliness. XD

I encourage such awesomeness.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games