Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:08 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
I went into the arena today to vote for choco and let me tell you. Your avia blows all the rest out of the water...some of those in there are totally scary...I'm thinking of entering into the second wind ...me....without my horns sweatdrop And some of my best outfits come to me randomly you should cover your eyes when you change your avia and see what pops up xp
Haha. ^^;; Yours does too. ^^
Some of them... I don't know how they had the 1k to enter.
Okay, enough of being mean, but... D=
XD You know what... I migh tjust go try that right now....
groggle groggle groggle I don't like my life right now domokun
D=
Debate. Project. Presentations... domokun
^^;; Eww..... Those words are forbidden. o:

Heh... I should take a look at my schedule of required classes again... I don't want a speech/debate class. D:
I know! They should be forbidden from everywhere.
"well we have a Project for this week"
"I'm sorry sir, but a, that word was outlawed"
XD My professer wouldn't go with that one *snaps fingers*
S&D is normally an elective...what was I thinking
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:14 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
D=

Heh... I should take a look at my schedule of required classes again... I don't want a speech/debate class. D:
Hehe... also
"Okay class, time to assign your homework."
-buzzers sound as large people in black rush in and grab the professor-
"You have said the forbidden H-word, you must come with us."

XD I was stuck on one math problem for at least 30 minutes earlier. D<

XD Yeah, what were you thinking?

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:19 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
D=

Hehe... also

Xd

I was thinking about the crazy parties that I now not go to. XP if it's extra and not assigned to you it's not too bad neutral Funny how that goes.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:04 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

Hehe... also

Xd

I was thinking about the crazy parties that I now not go to. XP if it's extra and not assigned to you it's not too bad neutral Funny how that goes.
XD The craziest parties I go to are the 'get-togethers' my friends and I have... we play cranium and twister and eat.... xD
It's just a way for us to all get together or else we never see eachother. .___.

Hmmm... yeah, I've taken a few unecessary tests for fun... but never whole classes. .-.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:19 pm

At school we havE dANCES AND THAT's really the only time i get to hang with my frineds cause we dont really have reccess were i live , and were always beusy but we try to make time on the weekends
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:23 pm

hcswimer
At school we havE dANCES AND THAT's really the only time i get to hang with my frineds cause we dont really have reccess were i live , and were always beusy but we try to make time on the weekends
My school only had homecoming and prom. Both of those dances were formal and it wasn't a time to just relax. =/

My friends all work or live in other areas now... I can't wait for Christmas because everyone should be in my area again. ^^

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:35 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

Hehe... also

Xd

XD The craziest parties I go to are the 'get-togethers' my friends and I have... we play cranium and twister and eat.... xD
It's just a way for us to all get together or else we never see eachother. .___.

Hmmm... yeah, I've taken a few unecessary tests for fun... but never whole classes. .-.
Wild parties is eating ice cream in shopping carts in the midddle of the grocery store parking lot. Also there is always crazy conversations that always end up with a stop watch sweatdrop
the only reason I would take an test that isn't expected of me is to test out of a course.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:47 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Hehe... also

Xd

Wild parties is eating ice cream in shopping carts in the midddle of the grocery store parking lot. Also there is always crazy conversations that always end up with a stop watch sweatdrop
the only reason I would take an test that isn't expected of me is to test out of a course.
XD We haven't done that one yet... sounds like fun. ^^ Yet dangerous around here. =P ... stop watch?
Nah, these are just tiny tests, (or long ones) made up by my teachers...
I would just take them because they didn't mean anything and I'd want to see how much I remembered.... Again, I was less lazy in HS. XD

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:59 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Hehe... also

Xd

XD We haven't done that one yet... sounds like fun. ^^ Yet dangerous around here. =P ... stop watch?
I would just take them because they didn't mean anything and I'd want to see how much I remembered.... Again, I was less lazy in HS. XD
Stopwatches so they can timeout there talk time so the debate can flow at a fair rate. Speech and Debates are a weird bunch of highly educated jokesters.
I would do extra work if I though the teacher didn't give me enough to explore the whole topic but never tesats. I'm not one to test well anyways
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:30 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Xd

Stopwatches so they can timeout there talk time so the debate can flow at a fair rate. Speech and Debates are a weird bunch of highly educated jokesters.
I would do extra work if I though the teacher didn't give me enough to explore the whole topic but never tesats. I'm not one to test well anyways
^^; Wow, we never get into conversations like that... o.o
When it gets to a point that not all of us agree on, we talk at eachother till it gets silent... though it doesn't happen very much...
Eh, I totally freak before and during tests... but soehow I usually come out alright.
The teachers always say that the cramming you do right before a test does nothing and that if you don't already know it you won't remember it on the test ... but that is the only info I end up remembering. XP

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:32 pm

I just got another pink link after replying. o.o

What is with these events lately?
I'm not complaining... but last time this happened to me, they took it all away in a rollback. -._-.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:29 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Xd

When it gets to a point that not all of us agree on, we talk at eachother till it gets silent... though it doesn't happen very much...
Eh, I totally freak before and during tests... but soehow I usually come out alright.
The teachers always say that the cramming you do right before a test does nothing and that if you don't already know it you won't remember it on the test ... but that is the only info I end up remembering. XP
Well we get a new debate topic every month...it's like a less informal way to strenthen your facts.
Everyone tests differently...I work well with study cards or page after page of notes.... .o. I've been known to re-write the text book sweatdrop

Karma Police

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:36 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Well we get a new debate topic every month...it's like a less informal way to strenthen your facts.
Everyone tests differently...I work well with study cards or page after page of notes.... .o. I've been known to re-write the text book sweatdrop
Hmm, that sounds like a good idea then. The ice-cream part doesn't sound too bad either... <.< >.>

^^ I like hearing a lecture + taking notes + reading the book + practice problems. *sigh*
Re-write a text book? o.O
Alright... I really should sign off this time. ...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:43 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Hmm, that sounds like a good idea then. The ice-cream part doesn't sound too bad either... <.< >.>

^^ I like hearing a lecture + taking notes + reading the book + practice problems. *sigh*
Re-write a text book? o.O
Alright... I really should sign off this time. ...
It's fun but like I said I don't want to put the work into it...so I'm kind of riding of of 6 year of experance sweatdrop
Almost anything with ice cream is a good idea.
I <3 lecture... I'm crazy with notes I ushally sumerize the chapter and the lesson and the homework. @.@ I like the extra work for some reason xp

Karma Police

Mr. Evil Red

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:08 am

bump damn g2g2 school
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games