Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:09 pm
Raven winced in pain from the claws, but didn't care. "You can do whatever you want, but as your glitch, you won't be able to do much...." Raven said evily. "So what are you going to do, kitty?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:12 pm
"This,"Chris said and bit Raven hard.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:16 pm
"OW! Stupid cat!" Raven yelled. Then she held Amber with one arm, and used her free arm to rip Chris off of her. She threw him down to the floor, then flew up a bit higher, just so Chris couldn't jump up and reach her. "now what, kitty?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:53 pm
Chris clench his teeth and slowly got back up."What do you want from us?"Chris yelled getting more mad.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:26 pm
As the two were fighting, Belle was getting more tense and more tense, until she yelled...
"STOP!!!!!!!" They both stopped and looked at her, surprised.
"STOP IT!!! STOP..." She was becoming emotional. She fell down on the floor and began sobbing.
"Stop it...Stop...Why must you fight?" she cried. "Why can't we all just get along? Would it hurt to try?"
She was obviously completely confused, since no one had explained anything to her. She bit her lip until it started bleeding, and covered her face in her hands as she curled up in a ball on the cold, hard floor. Her face began to get covered in tears, and a little blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:01 am
Raven flew down to Belle and sat down next to her, Amber in her arms. "Its ok, Belle. I must fight only because i am defending myself. I never layed a hand on the cat unless he attacks me first. And i don't even do anything. I just get him away from me," Raven explained in a kind voice.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:03 am
Chris still soaked in his own blood walked over to her."They're evil and they're trying to kill us,"Chris said trying to explain but kept an eye on Raven.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:07 am
"Is that what is really going on, Chris? Are you just mad at us, then you get stuck in your glitch from, then when you attack, i throw you. Since i am stronger than you in your glitch, so you will get hurt a bit each time you attack..." Raven said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:34 am
Chris looked to the side with a mad face."Well at least I'm not a pet test subject,"Chris mumbled to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:29 pm
"Being a 'pet test subject' can be good....." Raven said. Then she glanced at the unconcious Amber in her arms, then back at Chris. "Its too bad your little kitty friend is asleep.... she would have enjoyed seeing you in pain.... Feather Storm!" A mass of razor-sharp feathers hit Chris.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:24 pm
Chris flies back into the wall from the attack and lands with a thud on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:28 pm
Amber sort of wakes up, hearing a thud. "huh?..... whats happening?......" Raven looked down at her. "Oh. Your awake..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 pm
Chris struggles to get up."Amber run!!"Chris said ready to leap on Raven if she tries to stop Amber.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:38 pm
Amber looked over to Chris and tried to get up, but fell back into Raven's arms, wincing in pain. "Run from..... what?...." Amber asked. "Its ok.... You don't have to run.... You're hurt... You should rest...." Raven said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:40 pm
"LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!"Chris yelled at Raven then lept onto Raven making her drop Amber.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games