Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am
Annexus mused over the Map. "Exactly what am I looking at here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:41 pm
((Nintendo, Tir, would you mind trying to pick up the pace? Sorry if that sounds mean, but I'm kinda worried about this dying and I wanna timeskip to a more interesting time before it does die.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:38 pm
((k, got it.))

ninki sighed. "this is the entire world on a map."ninki pointed to a name. shedja."he is in.....what?" ninki stared closely at the map, worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:42 pm
"Oh, dats a pwetty pic-cha," Daphne said, appearing out of no where behind Annexus and Ninki.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 am
ninki looked at daphne stangely.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:21 pm
"What wrong?" Daphne asked, confused. She reached up and pointed to a strange word. "What's that say?"

[[OOC: btw,, if you didnt undertsnad what 'daphne' said in the last post it was just; "oh, thats a pretty picture" its just im trying to make her sound more like a little kid and stuff]]  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:14 pm
"its a place, ok?"he turned to annexuss."this map will lead us to him.help us defeat him....and i have some battle plans."he said, grining.he took out a new scroll.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:27 pm
Daphne pouted. "Annexy, cook throw stuff at meh.. I goes to gets a snack and she yells. Can you pwease tell her to goes away?" Daphne's eyes wandered from Annexus to the new scroll. "We gots those in the library," she grinned. "Buts I don't understand them. Me can't read."  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:22 pm
he picked her up with a new formed wing."maybe i'll teach you sometime."he said, finding himself smileing."he looked at annexuss."now battle plans."

((now whould be a great time to time-skip...how many months/years?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:13 am
Daphne grinned. "China reads to me sometimes buts it hard for her cause da evil cook lady makes her works alots."

[[OOC: timeskip timeskip timeskip!!]]  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:46 pm
"i dont work here, so i have some time."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:40 pm
((Nintendo, I think you should PM your plans to Tir, if you haven't done so already. The rest of us don't need to know your plan. It'll be more realistic if we don't, anyway. We're gonna timeskip to the next morning.))

The next morning...

Mina woke in the new Liberation Army's hideout to find Hiro already awake. He was sitting on the floor right next to the door with his back leaning on the wall. His katana was on the ground next to him and he was staring out the window. Mina sat up.
Hiro noticed that she was awake. "Oh, you're awake. Hitomi and the others are already up," he said, standing.
"Hiro...About the plan to rescue Eiji...Promise me you won't do anything reckless...I don't...want to lose you...I..." Mina trailed off.
Hiro paused then walked over to where she sat. "Where did that come from?" he asked, kneeling next to her.
"Just promise me," Mina begged.
"Of course. I would never do anything to get myself killed and leave you alone," Hiro assured her.

((Erm...I'll post with everyone else later, when I have more time.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:50 pm
*ugh, sorry, falling behind again. Timeskip should help. If I don't get response right away, I tend to forget. >_> Thanks for the heads up Stefis! [stupid work and school = P]*

Annexus pounded his fist on the table as he sat down for breakfast. Eiji's betrayal would be putting a huge hole in his plans. He looked up as someone else entered the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:37 pm
China quickly placed the jug of milk on the table. She kept her head, remmebering the fact she was a servant. She glanced up quickly, wondering where Nagi was. She bowed once to Annexus before hurrying back out of the room.
Daphne sat up, yawning. "Good mornings world!" she cried, jumping out of bed. She slipped on her clothes while the maid fused over her hair. "No!" she said, subbornly, running out of the room. Hmm, wonder if anyone else is up yet? she thought, passing hundreds of closed doors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam sat just outside the house, sharpening her weapons. "Goona be a long day," she said to herself.

[[OOC: and thats about it for now,, caleb will reappear soon,, jst dont know what to write ... i just realised something; daphne,, mina and hiro and annexus are the only characters *that i can think of* that have been in the rp since the very beginning]]  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:24 pm
((And Mamoru! Don't forget Mamoru!

Annexus is not a happy camper. XD))

Nagi ran through the halls of the castle. Because of everything that had happened the day before, he had slept later than usual. Normally, he would have been in the dining hall with his father by now. Now he was scrambling to meet him. He didn't want to anger him any more than he was when he found out about Eiji's betrayal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu had been up for hours, mostly due to the fact that, whenever she shut her eyes, visions of her past came back to haunt her. Now she was standing in her room right beside the window, as if she were looking out it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru was in the castle library, reading through random books and scrolls. It was what he normally did when he had nothing to do. It was a habit he had developed after he was adopted by an army member. Back then, though, he only had limited access. Now that he was the main tactician, he was not limited.

Eiji sat on the floor in the back of his cell in the dungeon. He was leaning against the wall and was staring at a random place on the stone floor. It felt a little...weird being on the opposite side of the bars.

Emiko was sitting on the ground around the back of the new HQ for the Liberation Army. For the first morning since her birth, she was free.

Hitomi was in the room she had decided to turn into the briefing room, staring out the window. She could see the castle and a little of the town. Annexus, enjoy playing king while you can. I assure you, it won't last much longer. I'll make sure of that, she thought.
Just then Sothe walked in.
"Sothe, any word about Eiji's execution?" Hitomi asked without turning.
"Not yet. If Annexus had decided when it will be, he hasn't released the information to the people yet and it's getting too dangerous for me to sneak into the castle. Many in the army now know my face. Sneaking around them is asking for trouble," Sothe explained.
Hitomi nodded, and half turned to face him. She looked very tired, as if she hadn't slept at all.
"Hitomi, don't push yourself. Get some rest," Sothe said.
"But-"
"I'll take care of things while you rest. You should sleep. You can't be exhausting yourself. If anything happened to you, I...the Liberation Army will fall apart," Sothe told her.
Hitomi nodded and walked past Sothe, out of the room.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff