Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:11 pm
so no Kp and Honesty happy hour. *sigh* Although KP definitely owes me for putting up with you know who.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:01 pm
Honesty Won
so no Kp and Honesty happy hour. *sigh* Although KP definitely owes me for putting up with you know who.
heart  

cmao21

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:34 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

Xp how can you love me when i can't read i love you XP
not talks? Oh because of the 'thing' i must attend. Phtt you know i can't go a day without gaia. I think kp will be back online by then... i hope ^^;;;
you know that confuses me the first time i saw 6 feet she called me her little sister....and that's a colette thing. I don't know if he put her up to it orrrr.....
Party >D Yes.... Soon. Colette said he would help o: i'm excited now.

I hope so, I would use it but i don't want to distroy your house. XP
o.O Wha?
^^ I didn't think that we'd catch eachother tonight... and I'll be out of the house tomorrow by 2pm your time... so I figured we wouldn't talk much tomorrow either. XD Is KP ill?
Really?~ Weird...
O: How fun. ...Why do I keep saying that lately? XP

XD It's not like I use it anyway~ I wouldn't mind if it came down to it... ^^ It's on the first map, so directions would be easy. xD
i can't read. that's ok we love you. But i can't read i love you <-- review.
Yeah well i've had an odd day alreay. Me and josh when to help decorate but then... they didn't need it XP funny i say.
Oh no, KP quit.
It was weird i was kind of freaked out.
Xp I don't know maybe everything is going to be fun.
location, location, location
^^;; I'm afraid I'm still confused... All I'm getting out of that is that you can't read, "I love you."
Well.... it's their loss.
Oooh... from the other day?
I'd be very freaked out. o.O Maybe she just thought that that's how people greet you.
A night of swing dancing? How bad can that be? ;D
Exactly.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:06 am
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

Xp how can you love me when i can't read i love you XP
not talks? Oh because of the 'thing' i must attend. Phtt you know i can't go a day without gaia. I think kp will be back online by then... i hope ^^;;;
you know that confuses me the first time i saw 6 feet she called me her little sister....and that's a colette thing. I don't know if he put her up to it orrrr.....
Party >D Yes.... Soon. Colette said he would help o: i'm excited now.

I hope so, I would use it but i don't want to distroy your house. XP
o.O Wha?
^^ I didn't think that we'd catch eachother tonight... and I'll be out of the house tomorrow by 2pm your time... so I figured we wouldn't talk much tomorrow either. XD Is KP ill?
Really?~ Weird...
O: How fun. ...Why do I keep saying that lately? XP

XD It's not like I use it anyway~ I wouldn't mind if it came down to it... ^^ It's on the first map, so directions would be easy. xD
Yeah well i've had an odd day alreay. Me and josh when to help decorate but then... they didn't need it XP funny i say.
Oh no, KP quit.
^^;; I'm afraid I'm still confused... All I'm getting out of that is that you can't read, "I love you."
I'd be very freaked out. o.O Maybe she just thought that that's how people greet you.
Exactly.

.fallls over. Ok never telling that joke again ^^;;;
Yeah! It looked nice anyways.
Um I think friday. Though he will be back soon I'm quite feed up with him crying all the time.
I never will know. Oh I saw my wife yesterday ^^ I made fun of her for her german dress and then she hit me....abuse!

^^ some of the songs you couldn't even dance to just bounce. I had josh dancing with me and another girl was watching me I gave her a ' ok you dance now' and went back to dancing.

cmao21

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:47 am
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
Oh no, KP quit.
Exactly.

Um I think friday. Though he will be back soon I'm quite feed up with him crying all the time.
I never will know. Oh I saw my wife yesterday ^^ I made fun of her for her german dress and then she hit me....abuse!

^^ some of the songs you couldn't even dance to just bounce. I had josh dancing with me and another girl was watching me I gave her a ' ok you dance now' and went back to dancing.
^^;;
Oh well then~ as long as it looked nice. =]
^^;;
XD But didn't you start it? :B

You told her. ;D They never play any good music at those things~ My favorite song that they play though is the cha cha slide. xD
So~ I take it that it all went pretty okay? ^^

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:06 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
Oh no, KP quit.
Exactly.

^^;;
^^;;

You told her. ;D They never play any good music at those things~ My favorite song that they play though is the cha cha slide. xD

XP
Yeah the art teacher has been working on it since the downs of time so it kind of had to be good.
I wasn't crying! .cries. ok maybe i was....
No.... i think honesty won stated it ^^;;; Anyways she was trying to get a date with a guy and i got to give her the ' you don't love me' speech and then she nailed me with chris. There is clearly no winning for me.
They played one good swing song. Just one but I was happy, don't get me wrong we were amusing the adults n.n;;;;
Yeah Coery was being annoying but that's kind of always constant. Xp I should open up a thread for it since about 10 users on gaia went to the same dance and are also in this guild >.> <.<

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:52 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21

^^;;
^^;;

XP
Yeah the art teacher has been working on it since the downs of time so it kind of had to be good.
No.... i think honesty won stated it ^^;;; Anyways she was trying to get a date with a guy and i got to give her the ' you don't love me' speech and then she nailed me with chris. There is clearly no winning for me.
They played one good swing song. Just one but I was happy, don't get me wrong we were amusing the adults n.n;;;;
Yeah Coery was being annoying but that's kind of always constant. Xp I should open up a thread for it since about 10 users on gaia went to the same dance and are also in this guild >.> <.<
XD ^^ Was there a theme?
Karma, not win? Nooo~ never...
Were you amusing the other students too?
^___^

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:03 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21

^^;;
^^;;

XP
XD ^^ Was there a theme?
^___^

Golden Drangon. Je your more interested then I was in the whole thing.
XP well that's very nice of you to say but with teaneko (wife) no one but her wins. Which explains why I pick on her so much.
Well I would hope so. Me and josh know how to blues down...we did the G version of the dance.sweat drop.

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:27 am
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XP
XD ^^ Was there a theme?
^___^

XP well that's very nice of you to say but with teaneko (wife) no one but her wins. Which explains why I pick on her so much.
Well I would hope so. Me and josh know how to blues down...we did the G version of the dance.sweat drop.
Ooo~ sounds pretty. ^^ Alright then, I'll stop asking questions. XP
^^ I guess that explains it...
^__^ Sounds like you had fun then~

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:00 am
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XP
XD ^^ Was there a theme?
^___^

Ooo~ sounds pretty. ^^ Alright then, I'll stop asking questions. XP
^^ I guess that explains it...
^__^ Sounds like you had fun then~

hehehe no i'm fine with it...
o.o i'm going to get my afk soo fast.
it was better then i though it was going to be but it could of been better.

Karma Police

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:46 am
stare  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:06 am
Honesty Won
stare
Don't give me that look!  

Karma Police

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:19 pm
Karma Police
Honesty Won
stare
Don't give me that look!
Why not. Don't make me use the shoe!  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:23 pm
Honesty Won
Karma Police
Honesty Won
stare
Don't give me that look!
I have a hammer !  

cmao21

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:26 pm
cmao21
Honesty Won
Karma Police
Honesty Won
stare
Don't give me that look!
I have a hammer !
My conflict is with Karma. Don't make me get chane. Remember he loves you!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games