Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:36 pm

Kira sat up getting up going over to the nurse and untied her "sorry its my fault" she said smiling and stood up straight at Kai smiling "thank you"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:38 pm

"It's no problem," Kai told her running his hand through his hair. "I'd better go. If the principal hears about this...well...anyway. I'll see you later, Kira."

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:39 pm

Kira smiled waving her hand and fazed into the dorm laying down "need sleep" she said closing her eyes and curled up in a ball as she fell asleep
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:43 pm

Kai went to his room, but then decided that he couldn't stay inside. The events of the day had brougth back to many painful memories, and with those memories came back powerful urges. Kai phased to a deserted part of the school where there was nothing but a large rock near the water. Kai summoned several black blades and began to assault the rock mercilessly, attacking with both his blades and his fists. *No one should have to go through that! No one! No one should ever be tortured by the people that are supposed to care about them!* he thought as he continued attacking it until his fist were covered in blood.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:46 pm

Kira slept waking up in pain "everything hurts" she whispered going to the bathroom changing the bandages thinking about Kai *wonder what he's doing* she looked in the mirror seeing herself blushing she shook her head going back to ehr bed laying down falling back asleep
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:52 pm

Kai had sufficiently tired himself out after awhile. He leaned against what remained of the now blood smeared rock. It's once enormous size was now dwindled down to the size of a headstone in a cemetery. Kai rested against it and closed his eyes. "What a day," he whispered.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:01 pm

[[wow, it's been forever since i posted in here...i guess i'll just have to make a new character or something....lol]]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:09 pm

Keith walked down the hall occasionally looking up from his papers to find his dorm. "Can anyone help me find dorm 13?" He yelled as he saw people pass him. "Apparently not" he sighed and sat in the hall outside of a closed door.

Ashyr Black

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:39 pm

"yes ma'am" andy said in a quiet voice while coming out of the principals office. she had just transfered into the school and she had gone to get her information and a map of the school. as she walked out of the room she saw a guy sitting outside the door "hello" she said but it came out almost as a whisper
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:42 pm

Keith looks up at the girl, "Who are you?"

Ashyr Black

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:44 pm

"i'm a new student....." she said in her usual quiet voice "my name's andy colt" she looked at him with curious eyes
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:48 pm

Keith stood up. "Keith Asher...I'm new as well" he said and sighed.

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:50 pm

Kai phased through the wall with bloody hands and walked toward the two student's. "Oh, you must be new," he said wincing as he put his hands in his pockets.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:53 pm

"umm hi" she said shyly

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:56 pm

"Yeah...I'm new" Keith said and looked at the floor.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games