Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AA K I R A HH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:23 pm
o3o) *watches u all talk*
=O i would contribute, but, alas, i lack the knowledge to participate o3o;;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:06 pm
We can just throw popcorn at them.  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mulizak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:26 pm
mrgreen Me LUUUUUV popcorn!!!

*opens mouth* REEDY.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:10 pm
Mulizak
mrgreen Me LUUUUUV popcorn!!!

*opens mouth* REEDY.....

yes, greedy indeed.  

Ronzalpha201

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:32 pm
*throws buckets of popcorn into the air*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:32 pm
O_o)!!!
*hides under an umbrella* >3< eep!  

AA K I R A HH

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:44 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

Aww...You poor deprived child...

stare i'm only 16. not a child stare
i get more freedom nowadays, but....stupid curfew....

Yeah...Those were the days.

the only sad truth is that the video game industry is starting to fail, if not sag behind schedule. Moore's law is coming to an end...
Moore's law

Well there's something I had not learned before...Sounds interesting. Yet it hasn't approached the limit yet. So there's still room for improvement in the years to come by.

but it' already approaching the limit. do you know why intel invented the dual coes and quad cores? they could have made the same duo core speed on a single core and a quad core speed with only duo or tri cores. the reason being is that the price for such a powerful, single, core is just wayy too expensive, so they decided to integrate the 2 cores and poof, out came the duo core, which was substantially cheaper.

Well if you're talking about price then it's not Moore's Law at all that's got anything to do with this. If they could they would make things more compact and whatever they want to do until they can't make technology any smaller. That is the limit according to Moore's Law. At least from what I just read...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:26 am
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

Yeah...Those were the days.

the only sad truth is that the video game industry is starting to fail, if not sag behind schedule. Moore's law is coming to an end...
Moore's law

Well there's something I had not learned before...Sounds interesting. Yet it hasn't approached the limit yet. So there's still room for improvement in the years to come by.

but it' already approaching the limit. do you know why intel invented the dual coes and quad cores? they could have made the same duo core speed on a single core and a quad core speed with only duo or tri cores. the reason being is that the price for such a powerful, single, core is just wayy too expensive, so they decided to integrate the 2 cores and poof, out came the duo core, which was substantially cheaper.

Well if you're talking about price then it's not Moore's Law at all that's got anything to do with this. If they could they would make things more compact and whatever they want to do until they can't make technology any smaller. That is the limit according to Moore's Law. At least from what I just read...

wait, they didn't talk about it? moore's law indicated that the smaller technology gets, the cheaper the price for them are....  

Ronzalpha201

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:04 pm
AA K I R A HH
O_o)!!!

*steals the umbrella* Eat the popcorn!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:07 pm
Odd...I'm still alive, kind of.

My account got re-activated.  

Dameon the -V-

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Finally? That's crazy. So you'll be able to work now X3?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:29 pm
yup.  

Dameon the -V-

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:36 pm
Lawl *pats* your evil email maybe did something (lolz, doubt it... more like Kozy finally calling in. mwuhaha for power/influence)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:24 pm
Celes Xe
AA K I R A HH
O_o)!!!

*steals the umbrella* Eat the popcorn!

;3; eep!
>3>!! *gets another umbrella*
>D HAHA!  

AA K I R A HH

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:23 pm
Dameon the -V-
yup.

for some reason, gaia auto logs me off after clicking the first link after i log in...then i have to re-login again...i wonder if it's a glitch...it's been aprox 1.8 weeks now.....wierd.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff