Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:05 pm
"I think it looks great! But if you're not comfortable wearing it, then you shouldn't Kiki. I'll wear if you don't, how's that?" she replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:22 pm
"No no, i-it's fine. Maybe if I just-" she unbottoned the first two bottons. It was like a breath of fresh air, "See, much better," she sighed, laceing her fingers behind her. "How do I look now?" she asked, spinning in place. Her own air current caused the skirt to fly up a little.

Bachi looked away, she didn't want to be just like Erik. "Looks like we have two outfits down now," she said.

Kiki smiled at Bachi, "Thanks," she said, pink coloring her cheeks a little. But when it would come time to leave..she would have to face Erik head on. She knew it would be awkward for sure. "L-Let's try this on now," Kiki pointed to a pair of fishnet tights, tank top, and what looked like black under-armor.

((you all get what I mean by the under-armor right?))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:05 pm
Emmy sat on the bed next to them "Kiki are you still playing dress up?" she then turned to Road "um i think i might want to go with them for a little, but im not sure"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
"Alright. Let me know if you change your mind, okay???",Road said ignoring Erik's interruption. Then she steped out of the room. 'I'm getting something to drink...you guys want anything???"  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:02 am
Erik was drowning himself in his own self-hate. Or at least trying to. There really was no point for it, he just felt that he had to. And the he heard the footsetps coming his way.

((yes i kno wat u mean. and ur making it worse!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:55 pm
((XD))
Road came int the living room with a glass of water in her hand. 'Hey, you alright???",she asked Erik. "There's no point in beating yourself up over it. They know it was an accident." She down next to him and handed the glass.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:14 pm
Erik took the glass and looked away from her. He let out little grunt and swished the water around in the glass. He stared at it for a moment, then gulped it down in a second or two. After wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he whispered, "Thanks. And it was my fault. I should've turned back as soon as I saw what was going on," he said looking away again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:40 pm
Kiki looked at herself in the mirror, she looked less threating when she wasn't in her strange outfit from before. With these clothies on she looked...normal. She smiled, turning to Bachi, "Look how normal I look!" she smiled.
When Emmy said she would stay with them for a while after the bath, Kiki nearly jumped out of the high heel boots she had borrowed, "Really!? Oh Emmy-chan! We'll have so much fun togather. We can play games, jump on the bed, play more games and uh..." she put a finger to her lip, thinking.

Bachi couldn't help but smile, 'Kiki...you will never look normal. You are better then normal. You are perfect,' she sighed. Then noticed something. Kiki's wings had gotten smaller, good. So that ment her wings only grew when she was actting up. "Kiki, come here a sec," she said. She had an idea as to how to keep her wing out of sight and less noticeable out in the open. Bachi reached into her pocket and grabed her first-aid wrap. "Take off the shirt for a second," she said. When Kiki did, Bachi wrapped the bandge around Kiki, covering up her wings, smoothing them out. "Perfect, you can put your shirt back on," she said, looking away with a blush.

Kiki laughed, "I feel like a funeal lord! All I need now is a tattoo!" she giggled, poseing like a swordsmen. "I think I'm done picking out clothies. Can I wear this to the bath?" Kiki asked., putting her shirt back on.

"You'll have to ask Road."

Kiki ran out of Road's room and up to her, "Is it alright if I wear this Road?" she asked, turning in place. The under-armor held close to Kiki's body, the tank-top fall losely on her, almost falling off her shoulders. And the skirt was a bit to short for her likeing.

((I know I'm making it worse! It's more fun this way!! X3))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:42 pm
Erik could see Kiki out of his peripheral and she was dressed like she was going on a date or something. "I'll be outside," said Erik as he walked out the door. He sat on the ground against the wall and sighed heavily. "How am I gonna live with myself now?" he groaned.

((well ur just a big meanie! razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:32 pm
"Of course you can Kiki. You can keep the outfits you and Muara made.",she said with a smile. She went outside to Erik. "hey stop moping about it...what's happened has happened. ANd you will live with yourself, alright?",she said in a stern, motherly tone. "Now get yer butt inside."  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:55 pm
Erik ahd buried his head in his arms as he srcunched up in a ball. He looked up at her and sighed. "No point. We're about to leave so you might as well stay out here." He stood and the loud sound of his knee bones cracking comforted him oddly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:25 pm
Kiki frowned, stomping out to see Erik, "Snap out of it Erik! Your making me feel bad. You didn't mean to, and you didn't look away because you were shocked. It isn't you fault. I would have done the same thing," she pouted, crossing her arms over her chest with a pout on her face. "And your going to live with it, because if you didn't..." she paused...

Bachi could feel an odd feeling in the direction of Kiki, she must be getting upset again. But not angry this time...nore sad. It was a strange feeling Bachi could place...

"...if you can't live with it, how are you gonna be my big brother?" she asked, tears wiling up in her eyes, she wipped them away, "You and Maura are my big brother and sister, if you can't get over something like that, and talk to me like you always do, how are you going to be my big brother?" she asked, a slight coloring to her cheeks. She didn't know why this made her blush, maybe she was just being childish again.

((I love making things awkward!!))

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:10 pm
Erik stood with his back to her, his fists clecnched tight. Every single word she spoke was absolutely true. He couldn't just be like that his whole life! That's just not how he was. Her words moved him and finally, he turned quickly and looked her straight in the eye. "Dammit Kiki you know I'd never abandon you!" he said grabbing her and hugging him close. He had one hand placed on the back of her head, burying his fingers in her dirty hair.

Maura had come outside to see what was going on and smiled in the doorway. "That's Erik for you! He's just a big softy when it comes to the ones he cares about," she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:49 pm
Kiki had the biggest smile on her face when Erik hugged her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her legs up childishly. She wasn't heavy in the least, so this would be easy for Erik. "That's better," she giggled, hidding her face in his shoulders, she was pleased.

Bachi made her way to the doorway as well, leaveing Emmy alone for a moment in the room. She smiled, so that was the feeling she had felt. Childish love, or rather, the love that a younger sibling has for their older siblings. It was cute, almost to cute that it was bitter sweet. Bachi wondered for a moment on how Kiki thought of her. For now, being her sister was enough for her. Key words, for now....

"Now come on Erik! Let's go to the bath, I'm so dirty it's like i took the playground with me," she giggled, jumping from Erik's hug. "come on Road, Emmy-chan! Let's go swimming!" she shouted, a little to loudly.

Bachi covered her mouth so no one could see her smiling. Kiki was a little to old, and a little to big to swim in the bath house. Emmy-chan was the perfect size, but just being thin and short wasn't enough for Kiki. But she would let Kiki find that out on her own.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:14 pm
((PLOT TWIST!! XD YESH I IS EVIL!! XDD))
Road laughed alittle. "Alright.",she said with a small smile.
Road hissed inside her host's head and started thrashing about. 'LET ME OUT NOW!!!',she hissed, making Road drop to the ground unconcious and in pain. The tatto on her host's back glowed a deep red and began to spread across her host's back.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games