Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:44 am
Welcome to the guild everyone. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:03 am
Welcome to the guild Jabbawockee & DeathXSlayer!! Have fun with us in posting to the topics you like. Keep active & feel free to jump right in. Have fun!  

Misty Marina

SZ-4

Dapper Genius

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:10 am
Hello, every new member!!
I wonder If they are tired of that welcoming?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:54 am
WELCOME TO TE GUILD MY DEAR NEW MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!! SOWIE FOR NOT BEING ON YTD TO WELCOME ALL OF U crying crying ANYWAIS.... ENJOY UR TIME IN THIS AMAZINGLY INCREDIBLE GUILD!!! at least i think so... >"<

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

smileylanz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:54 am
I'm Lana, Misty Marina invited me. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:56 am
Hello Lana and welcome to the guild ^^  

Reinbow Chi Tea

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:31 am
Hello and welcome Lana.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:47 am
Hey Lana, welcome to the guild! Come have fun with us posting in all the different areas. Stay active & stop back here to welcome others. We look forward to your comments & seeing you around!  

Misty Marina

Holybluecutter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:16 pm
Name: Holy Bluecutter ^_^
I just joined this guild 10/20/08 at 1:13pm. biggrin
What can I say bout myself...
Well, I'm a big fan of a lot of gaming and anime. Some of my favorite anime is Naruto, Bleach, Grenader, Oban Star Racers, Digimon, DBZ, and many more.
My all time favorite games are: Pokemon (you can't stop me from enjoying it! ^_^), Yu-Gi-Oh, Skies of Arcadia, God of War, Rogue Galaxy, many of the Mario games, and more ^_^.
I'm majoring as an Audio Producer as well so some of my favorite pass-times is listening to the wonders of music from soundtracks and video games. I also love to create music videos...although I'm always busy with other stuff. lmao.
I hope to be a great addition to this guild! Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:20 pm
About this filipino dude =]
ABOUT THIS FILIPINO KID..im kind of shy idk y and doesnt talk alot but wen u get to know me better i talk alot....hmm 15 years old turning 16 on NOvemBER 26...born and raised in manila,philippines...currently living in SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA...high school student in EVHS(evergreen highscgool)=p..i like to draw,which is my favorite thing to do wen im bored..Anime lover;] watches anime alot...well sumtimes i use the my laptop alot lol..also like to play SPORTS!! like basketball,bowling and billiards(pool) and other sports..SOMEDAY IM GONNA REPRESENT PHILIPPINES IN THE OLYMPICS lol,kind of unattainble dream...well i wanna be a NBA player wen i grow up or an artist..im just a dreamer who dreams unattainable dreams>.>..and um wat else is there >.>..i like anime and read mangas,.Hope We can be friends ;]
Giggity Giggity Giggity Goo Stick Around Alright!!!
3nodding  

x-iKaito_Senpai-x

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:08 pm
Welcome to the guild Holy Bluecutter & Kaito!! I hope that you will like hanging out & here & finding plenty to keep your interest. We are a great bunch of people, feel free to jump right in with your posting. We look forward to your comments. Stop back here often to welcome others. Have fun!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:16 pm
sweatdrop i kinda forgot if i made an into. so shibby blaugh xp im here. i cant really do an intro of me, i guess everyone will find out  

reverse solidus

Maixis

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:17 pm
Anex'Venarartia setevitour, Bretheren! I am Kalec the Archangel. I was invited true a long and overcomplicated web of trust, hate and love... And buying something off of the Market.
Fun Facts!:
I am online everyday, anywhere from 3-9 PM
I am 16
I own a tablet and draw for guildies, but i am not that skilled at it.
My brother is a whore and owns 3000 billion gaia gold and wont gimme any.

Any other questions, just ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:25 pm
Hello All!

QuietStorm XII here! Anyone like alittle XboxLive Action? See my GamerTag below... Or if you need another gaian buddy send me an invite!

P.S. - I Still PWNAGE H4L0 E!!!! scream  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

FaytFaye

Toothsome Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:41 pm
alright, lets see, i suppose i need to start off here, im new, as expected, Fate's the name/game, i expect nothing, im not good with talking, im a rather boring person, but one of the most loyal friends you could ever make ^.^  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games